Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pooh, your action hero, Dev Pandya has gone to Baroda to get more grocery stock for the store.

Who cares about Shiva being in jail or BhabiMa is missing, for MBA topper store is the most important thing ðŸ˜†

That too only when the sales are low😎

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Vaise last week ke tt updates se it sounded like there's alag level ki bakwas now….but also it was jaise ko taise theme?? ðŸ˜³

Shiva ka ghusa mein maar-peet karna is toooooo much now 🤔 ske badle jail is hisaab barabar for me. Yea, the chappal se maarna was a throwback to danda kaand that I don't care for.....but Shiva ke anger issues need to be addressed.

Anita has done toooooo many jaan leve things against Raavi and everyone else…..uske badle she needed to get a major injury…..but I guess abhi ke liye haircut se hi kaam chalana pagega lol. Her actual karma is going to be loneliness I guess.

Even Dhara and Raavi…..for all the running around that she did even after losing her Tara, again, I'm not super sad with the IVF disaster....just exhausted with this never ending track 

For Raavi, I hope she learns not to believe anyone so easily…..be it Anita’s meri pyaari behen drama….Dhara’s meri bacchi drama….Shiva ka meri dobi drama…..itne dobiness ka result toh yehi hona tha. ðŸ˜’

I don’t know whats happening with the other characters….but if karma is hitting them too, I might just watch it for that lol

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pooh, your action hero, Dev Pandya has gone to Baroda to get more grocery stock for the store.

Who cares about Shiva being in jail or BhabiMa is missing, for MBA topper store is the most important thing ðŸ˜†

Dev-babu went to Baroda?😭😭

Le Baroda

Trendulkar on Twitter: "Air quality in Delhi, this morning. https://t.co/OifNnYxkE1" / Twitter

Edited by PoohNotFound - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I burst out laughing imagining gaumbi being let all go to hell mein tu chala daaru peene border pe ðŸ¤£

😆

Dhara has stopped having his nimbu paani.... toh Gaumbi decided to get a cocktail for himself ðŸ˜†

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Dev-babu went to Baroda?😭😭

Le Baroda

Trendulkar on Twitter: "Air quality in Delhi, this morning. https://t.co/OifNnYxkE1" / Twitter

Dev is smart:: dooooor bhagey hain!

From Somnath, closest big city is Rajkot then ahmedabad then baroda! 

Kya family hai: 

Ek theke pe, other is far away, third in jail for first’s wife, fourth is still unaccounted for must be with gareeb samosa. 
and sabki ringleader is on crime spree involving child kidnapping!!!

The Adarsh family! 

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Kya family hai: 

Ek theke pe, other is far away, third in jail for first’s wife, fourth is still unaccounted for must be with gareeb samosa. 

The Adarsh family! 

Ringleader= Bhabhimaa right? Bhabhimaa kidnapped a child?🤪 Don't know why, can't digest all the mahantaness.😆

Does anyone know this kaand now?

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

Kya family hai: 

The Adarsh family! 

Isn't it the loveliest family with conditions 

Now we get suman the mahasaas with her patrani attacking police station in her wheel chair..🤪

Rishimendra comes up with another idiotic plan to bhagao shiva out of jail..

Kaandh =  ♾ 

My only hope is..for shivas case to be closed legally ,the complaint has to be withdrawn..and for that ravi is the only possible person.. its either that or shiva is going to serve term in jail with a leap if this mu is to stay for long..

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

dora ever heard of the concept why breast feeding is important for the new born😕