Users

Frequent Posters

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

" mere bachpan ke har hisse mai tujhse ladayi ke kisse hai" 

" Teri duniya raavi ke ird gird ghumti hai.kabhi kuch aur bhi soch liya kar" 

"Woh tujhe pasand karti hai. Bachpan se karti aayi hai. Mai to tumhare story mai third person tha jo tumhare jhagde suljhata tha" 

"Shiva aur mera bachpan ka saath hai " 

It's like one scene validated our every discussion and assumption.the parallels, the depth of that scene, the fact that once they were Adorable carefree kids who played together happily till life happened 💔

A beautiful scene.must appreciate the makers and the child actors today. 👏

How i wish piu was active here to talk about this scene today 🙁

@bold their life happened too early🙁🙁

love_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Loan kaand mein everyone was there together....toh abhi bhi saath hone chahiye 😆

Also, I skipped last week so correct me if I'm wrong, but they haven't had a ykb since nye?? Toh yeh bhi mil jaaega 🤪

Hahahaha, I also skipped last week. I just know the jist! (Bcz of Prema di's LU)

PS : As far as I know, there is no YKB

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Is this after their mandir confrontation?

I think it's before the mandir track. When the insecurities start building in Shiva. After Sneha kaand and Shiva coming home drunk.

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

That should happen!

And gombi’s zombie bachcha chor biwi too ends up there…

let rishimendra save these two elderly.

Shiva can simply be bailed out by Suman! 

Loll do they have money for bail?? What about lawyer's contact info?? Don't they need chaudhrain for that?? 🤪

Also, I want Suman to be in jail too. For all the times she's hit Raavi and others, jail ki hawa is proper karma for her too.

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolee3097

I think it's before the mandir track. When the insecurities start building in Shiva. After Sneha kaand and Shiva coming home drunk.

Kaash shiva ne uski baat suni hoti😢😢😢 itna dukh toh nahi hota unke aur hamare jeevan me🥺

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

what happened to pandya vrothers? no one can be seen? no one other than maami is searching for raavi. why  cant rishita use her brain.

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

" mere bachpan ke har hisse mai tujhse ladayi ke kisse hai" 

" Teri duniya raavi ke ird gird ghumti hai.kabhi kuch aur bhi soch liya kar" 

"Woh tujhe pasand karti hai. Bachpan se karti aayi hai. Mai to tumhare story mai third person tha jo tumhare jhagde suljhata tha" 

"Shiva aur mera bachpan ka saath hai " 

It's like one scene validated our every discussion and assumption.the parallels, the depth of that scene, the fact that once they were Adorable carefree kids who played together happily till life happened 💔

A beautiful scene.must appreciate the makers and the child actors today. 👏

How i wish piu was active here to talk about this scene today 🙁

❤️

It also explains their stances at various points in the story.

Starting from marriage- I've always thought that Shiva married Raavi because somewhere he's always cared for her....there was no zabardasti on him. Yea, Dhara gave him the push....but he didn't do it just for this Bhabhi. Even then, Raavi was important ❤️

Everytime Raavi has wanted to be friends with Shiva, he's tried to resist it....but their bachpan ki history says that Raavi always wins this battle of stubboness 😆 She's been the one to keep their rishta alive....kabhi with the dushmani....kabhi with her ek tarfa friendship...kabhi with her chipkali-ness lol 

Finally, during Disu kaand and divorce- Raavi kept saying that she's always been a part of his life and she still wanted that after the divorce. Again, Shiva has tried to distance himself and reframe their rishta.....and again, I've thought their rishta is beyond these labels. Jo bhi hai, jaise bhi hai, inka hai ❤️

So family can do their drama.....Shivi will survive because they want it ❤️

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

what happened to pandya vrothers? no one can be seen? no one other than maami is searching for raavi. why  cant rishita use her brain.

Dev is in Baroda getting samaan for the store as mentioned by Kaka
Some customer said they saw Gaumbi drunk and searching for Dhara somewhere
They haven't mentioned anything about Krish
Maami just mentioned in passing for Raavi, I don't think she's searching for her. Coz she was too busy saving Anita from Hardik.

manny136 thumbnail

Did hardik believe mami and anitas excuses? is he the next one to be ruined?

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Kaash shiva ne uski baat suni hoti😢😢😢 itna dukh toh nahi hota unke aur hamare jeevan me🥺

Nahh....at that time the issue was that Shiva didn't think that Raavi could ever like a guy like him. That's why the separation and makeover. Plus, until Raavi said that she likes him dressed the way he is, he didn't change back to his old clothes. 

Aaj bhi, the ghussa issue is brought up by kid Raavi. So whatever resolution is going to happen, Raavi will be a part of it.....rest everyone is timepass 🤪