Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nolee3097

Will the parents of the missing child get their baby back by the end of this week at least? 

I am really concerned with them stretching this now. It's not looking nice at all and is a serious crime.

Will Shiva be out of jail by the end of the week?

Considering all the drama Anita will do and then for Rishita to show up as a police and drag her to the station etc etc it could take a couple of days.

Will we get more flashbacks with the bacchas this week?

More than Shiva getting released from jail, I am worried sick for this  baby track. Dhara has lost it and thinks the baby is hers.

Baby needs to be returned to her parents ASAP. It is not even funny or nothing motherly anymore. The more the baby stays with Dhara, the more she will get attached to her and will be very difficult to let go off her. As is she is trying all the tricks in her book to hide the baby away from everyone including Suman when she returned home. She has been dodging many of them on the way to somehow keep the baby with herself. 
I just want a happy ending for the baby and reunited with her parents before Dhara’s so called love turns into obsession that’s all😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: spdp

Nope. 

Raavi finds a real brotherly positive figure in Saagar! 
she is So distressed when they ask about her family, parents, pati (mangalsutra you see) 

And she tells them all - everything!And Saagar becomes her Raakhi bhai! 

This is just so different from the trope we been imagining and still the BEST one yet! 

Give jealous Shiva because of Rakhi bhai...because lets face it Kaandyas are zero IQ peeps. 🤪

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

episode is not worth watching since dhara's abortion track started 

Thanks dear I will better take rest . I m tired and exhausted 😩 

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

The whole show is simple and is about a relatable middle class business family who believe in hard work and sincerity and treating women with respect,

The next major track is opening of their second store😍 I The entire family is looking forward and so am I. They even showed the progression of the construction. They are building this by selling an ancestral piece of land they owned and for the rest, they obtained a ban loan through proper way, not like the one we saw here😆

Also every festival, function, celebration is celebrated with happiness and fulfillment. You will never see a tamasha or kaand happening, There will be some exchange of words between the extended family but tje brothers and the wives know how to diffuse it.

Also bahus conversation will be over when they cook together, cutting vegetables or folding clothes or when washing pots/pans/ utensils or putting clothes in the washer. All 3 sit together in the afternoons and drink tea together and they talk. 4th bahu goes to college, she only joins them on weekends and every single day they all eat dinner together. Women are not there to just serve, they all serve each other, 

Can we not email the pH asking for this??? Wholesome family, with day to day struggles.... Im happy with a little more melodrama since ITV survives on that.. But it would be so good!! 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So are they going to end Anita drama this week plz do 

And get Shiva out jail now 

Felt so bad when he taunted Rishita poor boy 😭

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Can we not email the pH asking for this??? Wholesome family, with day to day struggles.... Im happy with a little more melodrama since ITV survives on that.. But it would be so good!! 

It won’t happen, Min. This PH and their set of writers don’t like good things in their shows. 
It is futile to even ask them to show anything sensible😔

The makers have lost the main plot, storyline, tracks and characters as well. None of the characters make any sense anymore😕

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

The way Suman chased Mami away 😆

Suman's pratigya " Suman Pandya kbhi haar nahi maanegi, 15 saal pehle meine apna parivar phirse kada kiya thaa, aaj mein apna parivar phir se  kada karoongi" 😕

Beheennn....aap daudha lein, chalwa lein ye khada karwa lein...realllyyyy no ones interested anymore in the parivaar ki pareshani anymore. 

Everyone only has one Pareshaaaniii to look after...what? Bhabhi maa ka bacha bhai. 

Galat thodi bola...wahi main concern hai...haina?! 🤪

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

OMG! Dhara has left the store with the baby and is walking on the street and calls  the baby '"meri Tara"😔

She has indeed lost it.

FINALLY!

Finally it will make 0.002% sense.🤡

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

So are they going to end Anita drama this week plz do 

And get Shiva out jail now 

Felt so bad when he taunted Rishita poor boy 😭

But Rishita indirectly tattletaled on Raavi and found fault with her for not coming to bail him out😕

She ganged up with Suman to accuse Raavi. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Mami should never find her.

I want Raavi gone from Somnath for good😕

She should just go away form this 'Chhota Sheher' yk? I mean...yahi sb tho matter krta hai. 👍🏼