seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sia is heartbroken that doesn't give her right to play with Ansari emotion.  Having platonic fship is different thing but inciting Ansari by giving him lovable signal is wrong. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sia will regret it once Ansari gets to know and he will not spare her either. And while she is getting intrigued by Dr. Ali, he too will not be reciprocating her feelings either at the end.

The way Sia was talking about Shano to Piroz when they were outside the bar, is another reason I cannot sympathize with her even after her breakup with abhay. Its disgusting to talk shit about a girl who had nothing to even do with them. This Piroz guy too didn't correct her either.

No matter what shitty character Ansari is, He knows he is no saint and neither does he pretends to be one. Unlike abhay, piroz and sia who keep on talking shit about ansari and others but never look at themselves.

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Indeed 

I second you.  Makers will ruined her character,  if it continue.  

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: edella

Sia will regret it once Ansari gets to know and he will not spare her either. And while she is getting intrigued by Dr. Ali, he too will not be reciprocating her feelings either at the end.

The way Sia was talking about Shano to Piroz when they were outside the bar, is another reason I cannot sympathize with her even after her breakup with abhay. Its disgusting to talk shit about a girl who had nothing to even do with them. This Piroz guy too didn't correct her either.

No matter what shitty character Ansari is, He knows he is no saint and neither does he pretends to be one. Unlike abhay, piroz and sia who keep on talking shit about ansari and others but never look at themselves.

well said

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: edella

+1 I felt sorry for her that abhay didn't came clean immediately but she is not even ready to introspect to see how she forced him for being in relationship or getting engaged 

Abhay was wrong but then at some point so was she 

And this exploring is so wrong. If u want to explore do it through some legit dating app. Workspace is not for exploring

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

+1 I felt sorry for her that abhay didn't came clean immediately but she is not even ready to introspect to see how she forced him for being in relationship or getting engaged 

Abhay was wrong but then at some point so was she 

And this exploring is so wrong. If u want to explore do it through some legit dating app. Workspace is not for exploring

Exactly- I can understand she entered into this actually platonic relationship with A far too early, has been suppressed & is only just beginning to understand her female power, but abusing it is not the answer. A little teasing & pushback to Ansari was ok but taking it too far would really get her into trouble & is certainly unkind

She judges others far too much and has a lot of growing up to do. I suspect Dr Ansari will be the mechanism (as this is a serial with a set cast) ti bring her down to earth probably when she falls for him

edited: seems like Dr Ali is going to be the one to teach her maturity, i dont like to say a lesson but it may well be that

Edited by velvetscarf - 2 years ago
JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think this is an important track. I hate how Sia broke Wasims heart, he has a lot of bitterness due to his life! But this was pathetic.

The Ali track would teach us something. Until you have a relationship with equal things can be mend even if it sours but that's not the case when you cross the border to romance your senior he is at higher power than Sia, he can have tonnes of power over her! This would be interesting as it unfolds!

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

atleast Ali told her that she was outright cruel to Wasim and did wrong.