Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Pathetic series finale πŸ™„ seriously didn't expect it this kind of end the show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Jeez, am i a bad person? I dont want Purvi to leave her uncle & auntie to return to her selfish mother. 

She should forgive her but staying with her forever & leave our lovely adopted grandparents? Nope doesn’t appeal

No We All Want This.

SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinu17

Pathetic series finale πŸ™„ seriously didn't expect it this kind of end the show πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’

What Happened?

Should I Watch The Last Episode Or Not?

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

What Happened?

Should I Watch The Last Episode Or Not?

watch as its last episode but will be disappointed..

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

last episode spoilt the whole show.  didn't expect this.  No meaning left of the show title the way it ended. Purvi goes with her mother, leaving Jagannath and kusum and Kashi alone just like they were at the beginning of the show.

End was left open to make our own predictions as to what might happen in their lives in future.

(eg. purvi wears the locket isha gave to her in which it's purvi and Kashi photos.  Purvi says give me time, let the baby be born etc.  Kusum says banaras not far from Delhi, either we can go there or purvi can come here)

kinu17 thumbnail

What a worst series finale πŸ™„ poor kashi πŸ˜’..we were waiting for atleast they will show kashi purvi closeness...bakwaas ending πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail

Won't Watch It.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree with others, what a horrid, pathetic end to something that was promoted as friendship btw different generation! 

Dosti toh dikha hi nahi... They never showed the bond - it was just left for us to understand they have a bond. All they showed was idhar udhar ke problems. 

Disappointed. 

I so so wish purvi would have stayed with Jagannath.... The ending was so so sad with his sweater ripping off. And telling his wife anth  Mein Sirf  hum dono rahe jayenge. 

What did they plan to show? That oldies will be left to rot alone? So effing fed up.