Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

They swapped places smiley36 first he hurt her then she hurt him and this back and forth came up again in post leap smiley19 

He deserves a break smiley37

youd think that as the story progresses protagonists will change for good but this is reverse 🤣 

he seriously does. 🤣

Oh and new AT jisk muhuray kabse ho chuka he 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

youd think that as the story progresses protagonists will change for good but this is reverse 🤣 

he seriously does. 🤣

I’m okay with flawed protagonists if it shows them grow and improve themselves as the story progresses 🤣 yahan toh ulta tha 😭

We can all bond over our love for books together 😭😳

Remember there was killing of random girls in the forest smiley36 wasn’t that Sid? They probably didn’t show that on camera smiley36

yeah but that was so many more episodes ago. Uske baad to he met piya and then the prom night drama and kitna kuch hua. He never needed refueling again? 🤪 Lets just accept writers messed up again 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

may be sid track was the one he started to learn to control his anger. Remember in initial episodes he was so rude and used to manhandle piya with lot of anger issues. He messed up a lot and i like to think he was gradually learning to control his anger at this point. 

Initially Abhay used to hurt Pia by words mostly.. and some push pull but not much n.. 

His anger was more to his feelings... 

In that particular scene.. it was about life and death of his love.. so I thought may be he will do something extreme in anger. But vo to serial ki sanskaari bahu tha smiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

yeah but that was so many more episodes ago. Uske baad to he met piya and then the prom night drama and kitna kuch hua. He never needed refueling again? 🤪 Lets just accept writers messed up again 🤣

I just accepted they didn’t show that on screen 🤣 it happened in the background until that gym teacher lady got killed 🤪

Also why does a college have gym class? 🤣 That was middle and high school for me 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Initially Abhay used to hurt Pia by words mostly.. and some push pull but not much n.. 

His anger was more to his feelings... 

In that particular scene.. it was about life and death of his love.. so I thought may be he will do something extreme in anger. But vo to serial ki sanskaari bahu tha smiley37

Sanskaari bahu 🤣🤣🤣 once I saw in an old thread why is Abhay being a tyaag ki murat 🤣

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

I’m okay with flawed protagonists if it shows them grow and improve themselves as the story progresses 🤣 yahan toh ulta tha 😭

We can all bond over our love for books together 😭😳

exactly. Flaws are natural and realistic. Thats why i accept in the beginnign when piya gets scared seeing abhay the vampire first time. But you have to show them gradually change too. Its not a switch that you  can just flip and everything is  all like oh abhay i accept u, oh abahy i hate u, oh abahy i love u, oh abahy u r monster, oh abhay i would do anything for u, oh abhay u r cheater and again oh abahy i forgive u . 🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail

exactly. Flaws are natural and realistic. Thats why i accept in the beginnign when piya gets scared seeing abhay the vampire first time. But you have to show them gradually change too. Its not a switch that you  can just flip and everything is  all like oh abhay i accept u, oh abahy i hate u, oh abahy i love u, oh abahy u r monster, oh abhay i would do anything for u, oh abhay u r cheater and again oh abahy i forgive u . 🤪

Makes the characters more real 😳 but yeah it was a light switch 🤣 jab dekho jab flip kardo 🤣

I just accepted they didn’t show that on screen 🤣 it happened in the background until that gym teacher lady got killed 🤪

Also why does a college have gym class? 🤣 That was middle and high school for me 🤣

hehe yeah they wouldnt show on tv becaus eit was prime time show and as per mentality that tomeShowing those scenes would get them probably adult certificate or sth. 

No idea. I mean college with hostels can have gym sure but no mandatory clases 🤪