Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is really a great episode Krishna. 

Damodar means "One who has rope around his belly'. Dam - Rope, Udar - Stomach/Belly. 

When Yashoda came back after removing the boiling milk from over the fire, she found her churning pot broken but she could find Krishna nowhere. Suddenly she discovered Krishna's footprints and followed them with a stick in her hand. Reaching the cabin, she found her son feeding his mates and monkeys with butter. Seeing his mother with a stick in her hand, Krishna got down from the mortar and rushed outside followed by his mother. But when he got tired, at last, he stopped and began to weep bitterly. The mother could not stand the sight of her weeping son and threw away her stick. She caught Krishna by the hand and said, "Sonny you have become extremely naughty now. I must punish you today." Saying so, Yashoda brought Krishna near the mortar on which he was standing sometime before. She started tying him to the mortar but the rope fell short. Now Yashoda tried a longer rope, but it fell short too.

She tried several ropes, each longer than the previous one, but all of them failed to do the job. At last, Yashoda joined all the ropes through knots in order to tie her son to the mortar. Strangely enough, such a long rope fell short too. Not knowing what to do, Yashoda sat down weeping and said, "Krishna! Why should you bother me to that extent? I won't speak to you at all. " Finding his mother helpless and troubled at heart, Krishna began to smile and tied himself to the mortar with his own hands. Feeling satisfied, Yashoda set about doing some household job again. Krishna sat down on his knees and caused the motor to tumble down so that it could roll when drawn. Now he began to crawl on his knees towards the twin trees standing in front of the house. The twin trees were, in fact, the two sons of Kubera--the god of wealth. It was because of a curse that they had been turned into trees and were liberated by little Krishna. 

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Liberation, Salvation of Nalkuber & Manigreev by Kanha 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIu29u1mMzw 

Web-Photo-Editor-2

I'm just in love with this edit yaar 

Coloring has its own charm 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

This is really a great episode Krishna. 

Damodar means "One who has rope around his belly'. Dam - Rope, Udar - Stomach/Belly. 

When Yashoda came back after removing the boiling milk from over the fire, she found her churning pot broken but she could find Krishna nowhere. Suddenly she discovered Krishna's footprints and followed them with a stick in her hand. Reaching the cabin, she found her son feeding his mates and monkeys with butter. Seeing his mother with a stick in her hand, Krishna got down from the mortar and rushed outside followed by his mother. But when he got tired, at last, he stopped and began to weep bitterly. The mother could not stand the sight of her weeping son and threw away her stick. She caught Krishna by the hand and said, "Sonny you have become extremely naughty now. I must punish you today." Saying so, Yashoda brought Krishna near the mortar on which he was standing sometime before. She started tying him to the mortar but the rope fell short. Now Yashoda tried a longer rope, but it fell short too.

She tried several ropes, each longer than the previous one, but all of them failed to do the job. At last, Yashoda joined all the ropes through knots in order to tie her son to the mortar. Strangely enough, such a long rope fell short too. Not knowing what to do, Yashoda sat down weeping and said, "Krishna! Why should you bother me to that extent? I won't speak to you at all. " Finding his mother helpless and troubled at heart, Krishna began to smile and tied himself to the mortar with his own hands. Feeling satisfied, Yashoda set about doing some household job again. Krishna sat down on his knees and caused the motor to tumble down so that it could roll when drawn. Now he began to crawl on his knees towards the twin trees standing in front of the house. The twin trees were, in fact, the two sons of Kubera--the god of wealth. It was because of a curse that they had been turned into trees and were liberated by little Krishna. 

beautifully written 

We can read it listen to it , see it numerous times

such a beautiful epi of Lord Sri Krishna's life, sply from his baaleela 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

I'm just in love with this edit yaar 

Coloring has its own charm 

Thanks Snehal

this mean lots to me 🤗