Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Bada Shiva - Chotu Raavi scene ❤️

Chota Shiva - Raavi FB scene was all 😍❤️
 Mama, Kaka, Hardik were all in the episode after a long time, got considerable screen space for the latter 2.

Mami is still more worried about saving Anita than missing Raavi

Dhara is still on the run with the baby. Finally she is hiding in PS. 

Watch the first 2 scenes for sure, especially the childhood scene - lot more information on their equation pre kangan kaand that happened when Mami took away the kangans away from Suman. More FB coming tomorrow. 

Awesome... I'll make sure i take some time out today to watch at least those two!! Thank you prema!! ❤️❤️

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Now I know why Shiva is as looking at raavi the way he was during their marriage 

He heart was always split between liking her protecting her , or maybe even loving her and her being MKBKB 😭

Jr shivi scene has given a new life to the show 😆 but Cvs will find a way to ruin it too 😛

I am sure..🥺

@bold..I feel like crying..the kids really brought the initial magic of the show ❤️

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

I am sure..🥺

@bold..I feel like crying..the kids really brought the initial magic of the show ❤️

They sure did ❤️

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Truly hope and Wish Alice is recovering and joins shoot soon! Missed her in todays episode. 

Want to see KDice ShiVi & Chhotu ShiVi, in one scene : monologues/ alteregos/ conversations! 

you know, every Starplus show has bhabhis, families, Jodis..

This Unique Bachpan ka fantastic equation is only and only in this show : for Shiva - Raavi.
and how much potential the story has+ the luck they have had with KDice , their chemisty, their energy... Any other Ph will go full focused on that!

This is magic! 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

When dhara fed the newborn baby roadside milk in that disposal cup , the mother in ne was about to faint 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love how Shiva has changed from saying 'deewar hu kya chipak kyu kr rhi h' to trying to come close to her

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ClumsyMe

They have displayed excellent storytelling skills in the pre-leap. It was grounded and up to the point. 

Pre-leap Dhara was love. 

The thing is, they don't know how to balance with an ensemble scripting. 

They did bcoz they had another writers on board who left before Haveli track. 

That's till then we loved the show and is was not toxic and regressive. 

These Chaubeys can't handle a show together they will only Destroy it. 

That's why they need to bring nnew writers for Storytelling and leave Chaubeys to write short scenes.