Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Girlz thanks a lot for creating a thread to discuss about episodes! Sundari...❤️

Just completed watching the episode. I need to still catch up with all your reviews and I would be doing it asap.🙂

Awesome performance from FK and ST 🤩 and very nice shiddat wali performance😳 from Aryan and Imlie 😍and I liked that both ended up getting emotional at the end of the performace💗

I'm sure Aryan didn't know that he got emotional and had tears from his eyes when Imlie left him. Subconsciously Aryan fell in love very badly with her.😭Definitely we'll see angsty Aru in future episodes. 😪

Aryan leaving her hand on drop of tear drop from Imlie's eyes just made me wonder that in future if this foolish ladki wanted to again run back to her BS he may allow her to go😒

Aryan's dialogues :

' obviously dar hoga mujhe , agar meri wajah se hurt hogayi tho' 

Never he wanted to hurt her intentionally or seeing her getting hurt especially because of her pathetic ex-relationship . At the same time I think he won't confess his love to her that easily thinking that might hurt her once after he realizes his feelings towards her.

When she fell down after he sprained her neck he is literally worried and most importantly practical man like Aryan today thought that bcz of him not saying 'jai sitamaiyya ki' something got happened to Imlie😆 I really wanted him to analyze all these minor changes in his thinking and behavior which is showing for imlie or when he is with her!❤

Aryan's dialogue 'peche modkar dekhogi takleef hogi ' , 'tum phirse peeche modkar dekhne ki galti karrahi ho Imlie' -  Bichara pura din kehraha hai ki BS ke baare mein zyada mat socho to Imlie😪

But this ladki giving bashans continuously 🤦🏻Today's Imlie's dialogue made sense it takes time for her to move on but when he asked with which haq she's showing this amount of worry towards Adi like maa/biwi then she said as insaaniyat . Then didn't she think of this insaaniyat in precap while hurting Aryan !?😡 

Sab dialoguebaazi ready pe rakhi huyi hai ye ladki for Adi 😖 

Upar se Adi bhi comeback Imlie keh raha hai🤐 after remarriage with Malini ! Malini ki haal tho behaal huyi with lot of insecurity feelings reg. Adilie even after marriage 😶 Dono ladkiya (one his wife and other stating as insaaniyat) worrying for one man 🤦🏻 

Girlz if this ladki phirse bhaagi tho Adi ke pass bawaal machalongi mein forum pe 😈

Nasty fight yaar between Arylie today and in precap as well 🤢  Makers should have executed this in other way !

I hope after this incident Imlie might come to know about Aryan's family past! 

By the way today I came to know of Adi's age as 35 🤣🤣 as I estimated his age to be in between 29-31!

Tagging few peepz ... but everyone plz let me know ur opinions as well.

Champ ! Nai bhaagne waali Imli kahin. Infact, I feel after today's episode the real battle begins for both Imli and Aryan. To see for themselves what they are fighting for. Yeah, dialogue baazi and all, it's going to stay but I feel Aryan will get more clingy and Imli might try to escape for a while but ofcourse she's going to fail. Babu Saheb is like a filler episode now. 

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookwormlazy

maybe he is a sympathetic crier🤣

🤣

He does not cry, in fact he hates tears except for Imlis.

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey, fellow bookworm!

Waiting for the T/Dom gifs.

Hope you enjoy.

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

Hey, fellow bookworm!

Waiting for the T/Dom gifs.

Hope you enjoy.

hahaha already posted☺️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160011866

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
bookwormlazy thumbnail

The whole fight sequence I was thinking about that movie only🤣

I think makers are heading towards a hot and intense love track for Arylie after the dance and fight

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Looks like Malini will file case against Imlie for Adi getting kidnapped by terrorist

Might get Aruji's tashan with police now to save Imlie😆🤪

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/imlie-exclusive-malini-put-imlie-behind-the-bars-aditya-s-life-danger-220113

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

I thought she remembered that party dance with bs.

But shit, aryan roya kyu? 😛

I'm thinking she got affected with that dance sequence after watching it after 2 time as her expression was like that while she is leaving from there. Atif should only know the exact reason 

For Aryan it was his subconscious feeling that Imlie is leaving and moving away. Aryan's was understood 😅

But I think both felt something inbetween the dance !🤣

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

I'm thinking she got affected with that dance sequence after watching it after 2 time as her expression was like that while she is leaving from there. Atif should only know the exact reason 

For Aryan it was his subconscious feeling that Imlie is leaving and moving away. Aryan's was understood 😅

But I think both felt something inbetween the dance !🤣

She got carried away in his passion and when she realised that she couldn't take it.

It's like she was in that moment and felt guilty for it... The lyrics there say "Ishq hai mera ya gunah.." something like that 

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

She got carried away in his passion and when she realised that she couldn't take it.

It's like she was in that moment and felt guilty for it... The lyrics there say "Ishq hai mera ya gunah.." something like that 

Haa yaar , on 1st watch I thought it was for BS but on 2nd watch I got that the imagination dance seq. also has female vision (Imlie). So you could be correct.