Who is Shamita Shetty? A Jealous personality?

Poll

Who is Shamita Shetty? A jealous personality?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Shamita aunty jise koi nahi janata , jiski puri life ki idendity hi ye hai ki she is shilpa shetty ki sister🤣

I don't know why she is so much jealous of teju ?maybe she is younger and childish jo shamita nahi hai

Also why she has so much gamand? Her lifestyle also doesn't match with her career

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If Shamita Shetty is no one phir uspe post kyu bana rahe😲🤣 

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shamita is the contestant who will participate in bb from the very beginning but will never win.

She can dance 💃 but can’t perform tasks. I saw a clip of OTT where she fully moved in a way others with real pain can’t. 

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shamita is a failed actress that by using relentless deceit, scam, nepotism, favoritism, cheating, entitlement, elitism, rigging, bribes, stepping onto the backs of more deserving people and crushing them with malice has proceeded to where she is today - 

which is a failed contestant propped up by favoritism on a failed show.

Edited by Mumbaikar007 - 2 years ago
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But still Shamita is way better... No sorry best than the brainless dumb Teja.😬😬😬

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shamita is wayyyyy better than teja…very sensible and graceful. I didnt like her in earlier days the way she was being unfair with umar specially was not good. But jese jese din gaye i could see her personality better. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Options in poll are one-sided and against BB 15 forum rules. Topic closed.

BB 15 DT