Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

I feel the coupon will play a huge role in developing Priya and Ramโ€™s love story. So far Ram has used the coupons really wisely ๐Ÿ˜† Letโ€™s see how he uses his other coupons. Tbh when they show the quarantine track i thought they may forget showing about the coupons but I am glad I didnโ€™t. And also 3 of the coupons Ram have with him are powerful and also chance to spark romance ๐Ÿ˜†

That was what first came to my mind when Priya have them to him. Kaun keheta hain ram stupid hain.. He has so far used the two coupons very wisely.. 

Oh yes Cvs are known for forgetting important promises/coupons shown in shows according to their convenience. Hopefully this time round they will apply it correctly. 

ITv ne itni baar dhoka diya hain ki, I m weary of investing my energy on anyone.. But this time round I m peeping in thinking of waking up from my hibernation

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhyAmIHereAgain

That was what first came to my mind when Priya have them to him. Kaun keheta hain ram stupid hain.. He has so far used the two coupons very wisely.. 

Oh yes Cvs are known for forgetting important promises/coupons shown in shows according to their convenience. Hopefully this time round they will apply it correctly. 

ITv ne itni baar dhoka diya hain ki, I m weary of investing my energy on anyone.. But this time round I m peeping in thinking of waking up from my hibernation

Ppl r upset with Ram thats why they r calling him stupid ๐Ÿ˜† But this increased the activity and hype of this forum a lot ๐ŸคฃAnd as for ITV used to watch a lot of shows till 2016 and then I became really selective, and watched only 5-6 shows over the last 5-6 years and even stopped watching some midway. Infact I m watching and following an ITV show(BALH2) after 2 years so thats why I kept my expectations low so far that too its an Balaji show ๐Ÿ˜† so far I am not disappointed(maybe cause I tolerated shows with way worse tracks) though I m really frustrated with Vedu but I also like the way Ram is ignoring her these days ๐Ÿคฃ but then again the bday party -_-

Ppl r upset with Ram thats why they r calling him stupid ๐Ÿ˜† But this increased the activity and hype of this forum a lot ๐ŸคฃAnd as for ITV used to watch a lot of shows till 2016 and then I became really selective, and watched only 5-6 shows over the last 5-6 years and even stopped watching some midway. Infact I m watching and following an ITV show(BALH2) after 2 years so thats why I kept my expectations low so far that too its an Balaji show ๐Ÿ˜† so far I am not disappointed(maybe cause I tolerated shows with way worse tracks) though I m really frustrated with Vedu but I also like the way Ram is ignoring her these days ๐Ÿคฃ but then again the bday party -_-

You said it. May be we have tolerated inna stupid tracks in previous shows, that we don't have any expectations. I am watching a Hindi ITv Show after 5 years I think. I don't even remember. Yhm and Edkv scarred me bad. Last I stopped in between was Ishqbaaz. I have gone international ๐Ÿคฃ with Kdramas. 

So Ram Priya u better stay true to ur character (mostly.. Zyada expectations nahi hai) 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhyAmIHereAgain

You said it. May be we have tolerated inna stupid tracks in previous shows, that we don't have any expectations. I am watching a Hindi ITv Show after 5 years I think. I don't even remember. Yhm and Edkv scarred me bad. Last I stopped in between was Ishqbaaz. I have gone international ๐Ÿคฃ with Kdramas. 

So Ram Priya u better stay true to ur character (mostly.. Zyada expectations nahi hai) 

edkv was my all time fav itv show though ๐Ÿ˜† i just didnt like how it ended abruptly ๐Ÿ˜† and one certain track was kinda dragged which didnt suit the show well! ishqbaaz i only saw for a month and then i was done for it ๐Ÿ˜† last i saw a show was a show at star plus and a show at zee both shows 2-3 years back ๐Ÿ˜†

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Love your post and your username๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously we're all here for the same reason. His entire focus is Priya these days. He can think about none and nothing except for her. Like you said, the guy who was so obsessed with Vedhika is now very casual with her. Her efforts for his birthday is something would have melted him before. But it's not so important now. He reacted to that information like he heard the weather forecast. Oh vedhika is doing the preps, fine๐Ÿ™„.. fine๐Ÿ™„.... But where the hell is Priya๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜•, Because only her participation can make me happy at the moment.๐Ÿ˜† and that's exactly why many are still watching, despite all the complaints related to the track. 

edkv was my all time fav itv show though ๐Ÿ˜† i just didnt like how it ended abruptly ๐Ÿ˜† and one certain track was kinda dragged which didnt suit the show well! ishqbaaz i only saw for a month and then i was done for it ๐Ÿ˜† last i saw a show was a show at star plus and a show at zee both shows 2-3 years back ๐Ÿ˜†

You too.. Seriously the ending was extremely adrupt in edkv..but now we r used to it.. Lolz.. 

Hoping this show doesn't disappoint us more than the usual amount

. . Fingers ๐Ÿคž

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Love your post and your username๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously we're all here for the same reason. His entire focus is Priya these days. He can think about none and nothing except for her. Like you said, the guy who was so obsessed with Vedhika is now very casual with her. Her efforts for his birthday is something would have melted him before. But it's not so important now. He reacted to that information like he heard the weather forecast. Oh vedhika is doing the preps, fine๐Ÿ™„.. fine๐Ÿ™„.... But where the hell is Priya๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜•, Because only her participation can make me happy at the moment.๐Ÿ˜† and that's exactly why many are still watching, despite all the complaints related to the track. 

Thank you thank you.. You won't believe the embarrassment I felt of searching my password to log in again in IF. Hence the username ๐Ÿคฃ khudko hi sawaal puch rahi hu... 

U r so right. Vedika jaaye bhaar main. Mujhe sirf Priya se matlab hai.. Weather forecast... Lolz... 

Regarding the track and dance, I just say wait n watch... Audience ka bhi kabhi kabhi popat hota hain because we reacte before the episode airs... So sab ke sab thaand rakho yaara