Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi .Does she know the meaning of harassment ? 

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe it's in relation to Shiva's temper now at the hospital?? Only thing i can think of 🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

So according to IF’s new article  on the FB track, it is again about Shiva and not BhabiMa 🤣

BhabiMa was not even part of the family then, you are going to see nasty Mami not only with Shiva but with her as well 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi .Does she know the meaning of harassment ? 

Didn't she cut a cake with just kdice a few months back... Shuru se harass kar rahe hai then why spend any more time with them.... Also she still follows Alice?? And vice versa 🤷🏽‍♀️

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So the flashback track is also all about shiva? 🤣🤣

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

So the flashback track is also all about shiva? 🤣🤣

Noooooo.. They want us to think it's about Shiva... DD will be there too🤣🤣🤣🤣

love_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why to reply, even if she replies should have some professionalism!! Why to bring fight and play victim card after all this!! All actors come across such stuff, don't reply or block them! Why to start fight? 😔😡

Sooo immature!!

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

not sure how to make this reach him.

Hope he has some friends in IT / marketing. He needs a professional company reaching out to Meta India & deal with it! 

1. Post reach: this is official Instagram algorithm headache. This started in 2021 when they changed something in their system. hurts business accounts more. - a trap to get you into pay for ads - promote posts & yr post will reach more kind of thing.

Not sure if same thing is happening to actors / influencers.
our business account faced this last year & had to go with professional help to resolve this through social media data-marketing ‘experts’. 

2. if his account was mass reported : could be by ‘marketing agency of some beaus of viral bones’ the auto system starts restricting the reach. Same goes follow- unfollow counts dramas : they say glitch but some actual professional’bots’ will be managing this mess!

had noted: Pun-star has hired some PR agency. They had tweeted abt it & soon after her followers growth mushroomed. 
Am sure for celeb accounts these things are there and ongoing.

Also: don’t rely on help section on app — email them.

Long, detailed with glitch issues and picture proofs.

Hey I have guessed the problem I guess, like now also yesterday only I have opened my new insta account previously I was using my moms account so I have followed and saved and liked many posts and stories so now insta is not letting me do or reply because of high activity.Because its focusing on reduction of spammers and bots on insta.So what is happening with KD is “shadow ban” where the follow-unfollow also post not reaching audience and decreasing followers.In KD’s case this is happening because using lots of hashtags repetitively all the time which is seen spam tactic attack by Instagram which can be easily done by BOT account which schedules your posts in advance. And we know KD at least posts 1 post minimum every day and repetitive hash tags of #Shiva #Raavi #Shivi #Shivisupremacy #kanwardhillion #pandyastore #kdice and many more.So that could be the reason 

P.S I tried to inform this to Karan but he said that KD will deal with Instagram people assigned.