Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I definitely think this. Also there are too many rumours about A-list actors doing the same so why on earth should a D list actor not go down that route?!! Nothing else makes sense. I mean, there are pictures of an A-list Shilpa Shetty feeding grapes to a billionaire’s18-20 year old SPOILT brat on YT. 😆😆🤢 They all do it. ALL. 

What... where? 🤔

Also is Shilpa really A list? 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

What... where? 🤔

Also is Shilpa really A list? 

She was in the 90s & I saw it on YT. Too many rumours about too many actresses emerging from the ME over the years. How many can be wrong. 

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

But surely not all of them would have access to rich businessmen in Dubai? 

Access is easy if you have the looks and are willing to pay the price. There is a reason some Instagram "models" flaunt so many luxuries out of nowhere, all of a sudden. Now, it's as easy as jumping into DMs (either the model slides in or the businessman) or getting in touch with the middle person. Yes, someone like Urvashi has easier access simply for being a part of BW and having those contacts but with these men there is always some kind of exchange or barter. She or some Insta models are not big enough names to be able to amass so many luxuries just like that or get countless magazine covers when there are bigger models out there. If it's yachting or Dubai then you know what they had to do. These women of course consent to it but it's a heavy price, the kind that would weigh heavily on most people's souls.  

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I definitely think this. Also there are too many rumours about A-list actors doing the same so why on earth should a D list actor not go down that route?!! Nothing else makes sense. I mean, there are pictures of an A-list Shilpa Shetty feeding grapes to a billionaire’s18-20 year old SPOILT brat on YT. 😆😆🤢 They all do it. ALL. 

Deepu ki yaad aa gayi 💀

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Am I the only person who doesn't find her very attractive 😳

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Oh Ok... I never thought in that way..

Her behaviour at times doesn't look like that of any sane person for sure, unless they're under the influence...

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Her behaviour at times doesn't look like that of any sane person for sure, unless they're under the influence...

Why? Seems like she is just kind of dumb & conceited and doesn't seem to have anyone capable to do PR for her. But I don't see how she isn't sane 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Why? Seems like she is just kind of dumb & conceited and doesn't seem to have anyone capable to do PR for her. But I don't see how she isn't sane 

Claiming to be an IITian when she never studies so much as one semester there? All the other weirdness on social media? Does seem slightly off to me but who knows, maybe it's all some weird tactic to get attention, or maybe she is just naturally weird lol, only time will tell 😆

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Claiming to be an IITian when she never studies so much as one semester there? All the other weirdness on social media? Does seem slightly off to me but who knows, maybe it's all some weird tactic to get attention, or maybe she is just naturally weird lol, only time will tell 😆

Seems like she is just desperate for attention & delusional, look at her instagram lol..not to mention her interviews. I remember seeing one where she said she rejected 150 songs.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ye Miss Universe x Twice kya hota hai