Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Don't want to sound petty or mean par lagta hai Urvasi has the same relationship with UAE that the likes of Fernandez and Fatehi have with Bollywood.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

She could be hooking up with some Prince in the middle east.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Lord knows. She’s everywhere. At this point I wouldn’t even be surprised if she came to Australia and shook hands with the prime minister. 🥲

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

These covers calling her ‘Bollywood’s phenomenal star’ and ‘Bollywood’s young Superstar’ 😆

Maybe there’s another Bollywood in an alternate universe inside UAE in Urvashi’s dreamland.

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

These covers calling her ‘Bollywood’s phenomenal star’ and ‘Bollywood’s young Superstar’ 😆

Maybe there’s another Bollywood in an alternate universe inside UAE in Urvashi’s dreamland.

Lol right, all her movies have flopped and she hasn't really done anything of worth (even the likes of Sara or Jhanvi have more).. But Hate Story 4 makes her a superstar I guess..  

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What the actual F? She's posing with Arab superstars and shaking hands with Netanyahu? 

F me. F me. F me. F me upside down. ☢️

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Why did she deserve better in BW? She has nothing going for her apart from being hot. I mean I know the standard for acting is not that high especially among the new gen but her acting is like Sunny Leone level lol

I think she's definitely better than Sunny 😆, and at least she's extremely pretty- a lot of people who are average actors like her but nowhere near as good looking keep getting chances due to film connections, so why not her?

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I think she's definitely better than Sunny 😆, and at least she's extremely pretty- a lot of people who are average actors like her but nowhere near as good looking keep getting chances due to film connections, so why not her?

She's got great genes for sure, along with a flawless complexion. Wish she was a better actor and a had a less cringey personality. 

But, I wonder--- who exactly is she seeing to be able to get all these plum magazine covers? 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

She's got great genes for sure, along with a flawless complexion. Wish she was a better actor and a had a less cringey personality. 

But, I wonder--- who exactly is she seeing to be able to get all these plum magazine covers? 

I feel the cringe personality is a result of drug abuse/mental health issues...

And probably some super rich sheikh or powerful politician I guess...

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Achi lag rahi hai magazine cover pe 😳