.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

What was that cvs? Here fans are getting fed up of not seeing KA together and there you guys are showing such cheap priyanka scene that to with anuragšŸ¤¬šŸ˜” give me one dame good reason not to bash this show now! This peoples are gonna lose viewers by this and there are already big big characters in colors channel and on starplus when will this shit cvs learn

Twitter is being flooded with asking NO more like praying to get AnJol together but dumb cvs donā€™t understand that and showing such cheap scenes which is making fans upset and angry like me. We are giving our time for this show despite having work/college bc of the uniqueness and this one bloody priyanka character is ruining the entire show šŸ¤¬ 

i would rather see anueag getting stabbed and in ICU then this shit. He is so weak and vulnerable dude now that he is imagining Kajol everywhere and thatā€™s not good bc that chudail psycho is taking advantage of thisšŸ˜”šŸ¤¬ 

This show is being ruined, the essence is being ruined now and that room belongs to Kajol only then how is that cvs took this shit character that far? I mean she can be label by names now such a characterless cheap! 

Fire the bloody writers this show is going to be doomed bc of them. Everyone is wishing to god for AK but seeing that scene I felt disgusted! Cheapness by cvs šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¬

rather the crying and getting day dream anurag needs to get his acts together  and frame this cheapo! Enough of this and Kajol sigh plez do something one SLAP to that chudail!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dimaag kharab kardiya na 

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

What was that cvs? Here fans are getting fed up of not seeing KA together and there you guys are showing such cheap priyanka scene that to with anuragšŸ¤¬šŸ˜” give me one dame good reason not to bash this show now! This peoples are gonna lose viewers by this and there are already big big characters in colors channel and on starplus when will this shit cvs learn

Twitter is being flooded with asking NO more like praying to get AnJol together but dumb cvs donā€™t understand that and showing such cheap scenes which is making fans upset and angry like me. We are giving our time for this show despite having work/college bc of the uniqueness and this one bloody priyanka character is ruining the entire show šŸ¤¬ 

i would rather see anueag getting stabbed and in ICU then this shit. He is so weak and vulnerable dude now that he is imagining Kajol everywhere and thatā€™s not good bc that chudail psycho is taking advantage of thisšŸ˜”šŸ¤¬ 

This show is being ruined, the essence is being ruined now and that room belongs to Kajol only then how is that cvs took this shit character that far? I mean she can be label by names now such a characterless cheap! 

Fire the bloody writers this show is going to be doomed bc of them. Everyone is wishing to god for AK but seeing that scene I felt disgusted! Cheapness by cvs šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¬

rather the crying and getting day dream anurag needs to get his acts together  and frame this cheapo! Enough of this and Kajol sigh plez do something one SLAP to that chudail!

Heyyysmiley31

Sorry this is off topic but,

We are playing this game and we need your help,you just need to comment on our thread firstsmiley9

ā€œDo me a favor, let's play Holiā€. Youā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment ā€œIā€™ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Ps.Please comment on this thread firstsmiley9