Bigg Boss 15

Umar Riaz Public Ka Winner

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I never thought that I would make such thread for Umar before finale. Always thought that he would be in top 5. But i expected much from a reality  scripted show. 

Umar entered as Asim ka Bhai or we better say as commoner who used to know no one from industry.  In initial weeks he used to get 2-3 mins of screen space. We have observed that He used to get sidelined. In 2nd week he was ranked at number 11. In 2nd Week itself SK for first time called him violent doctor. We saw that his morale did not decrease. This violent doctor, aggressive doctor rant continued till today but still even today he was smiling. He never loss hope. Umar has not just competed with other contestants but with makers as well. Makers have tried their best to demean, degrade and sideline Umar from Start but still He shined. 

Umar became first and last non ott captain. And First Vip member. That Week has played major role in his journey. From 2-5 mins footage he started getting more screenspace. Few episodes were solely based on Him. He has showed that how much deserving he is. 

Coming towards Tasks. He played every task with full shiddat starting from those map task to ganna task till this debate task where he was sanchalak. He has showed full dedication, zeal and hardwork. Even his non friends wanted him to play for them in ttf task. Or they used to remove him from containership because they knew how strong he is. 

As SK used to say this show is about bonds. Umar is the only contestant who has made most bonds inside the house. Whether it's with KK, Vidhi, Ieshaan, Afsana, Rajiv and Rashmi. Contestants like Neha, Akasa, Sahil, Simba and Miesha who got eliminated, acknowledge his game. Even contestants like debo, shamita nishant and Rakhi used to considered him as strong contestant. 

UmRan, UmJiv,UmRash, Umvi, UmSha are one of the most talked bonds of bb15 especially UmRan. Being a non celeb he managed to made so many good friends from industry. He just not made friends but he supported his friends till last. 

Aur Rivalries ki kya hi baat karon. Though BB never highlighted them but always showed Umar in bad light still Umar vs Pratik and Umar vs Shamita were some strong dynamics in the show. Tho UmSha became friends later. Shamita used to call him aggressive initially and now she ended calling him sweet and fun. Umar ny sirf dost nhi banaye dushman ko bhi dost bana liya. 

Bb makers tried there best to evict him many times. Placed in at 6th spot. And Now finally they were abled to evict him. But it's good for Umar. This show does not deserve a contestant like Umar. Who was degraded every wkw. Who was not allowed to put across his point. Who's profession was attacked since start. Who was evict unfairly still he was smiling. And shining. 

As a person, yes he has flaws but He has many qualities which were never highlighted. This aggressive doctor used to help not just his friends but other contestants as well. Latest example is when he gave message to debo and gave his cloths to nishant.  Yes He is aggressive but caring as well. He is straightforward yet kind hearted, he is emotional yet loyal and sensible. He was an intelligent player who used to decode BB and contestants.  Unfortunately Only his negative traits were highlighted. He was pushed in pool but that was ignored but when he pushed someone then he was got evicted. The one who is most trended contestant of BBB15, got less votes haha Jhoot toh koi dhaang ka bol lety.  

This is not end of his journey but just a start. From Asim ka Bhai now He is Umar Riaz. He gained his own fans. He made his own fandom. Youn toh aur bhi famous celebs ky siblings ayein hain bb main but No one has left such strong impact. Kisi ky eviction main aisa nhi hua ky voot ki ratings gir jayein. Bb ki sponsors ko apny comments turned off karney parein. Kuch toh baat hogi Umar main that not only audience but numerous celebs are praising him. 

His eviction made me emotional but Koi he is already winner. Wish him luck and success. 

https://twitter.com/Malik5Nina/status/1480282369101807623?t=2nAugeBG_aL2qB5-tojQ4w&s=19

His journey ended in BB and My and Many of Umar fans journey ended on BB15 forum. It's been a nice journey here. Meet few amazing souls. God bless you all. 

Take Care and Good Bye 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tears flooded when he is leaving and I cried along with Rashmi 

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Undoubtedly one of the best contestants I have seen on BB. 

NINALOGY thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SriRani

Tears flooded when he is leaving and I cried along with Rashmi 

Same here and when she said na He deserved this more than I uff that was heart breaking. He gave his heart and soul to this show and in return he just got unfairness and insult from makers. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't watch today's episode because I didn't wanna see Salman humiliate Umar.. Infact I went back to the beginning of the season and watched few episodes to cherish Umar's journey which in my opinion has been the best on the show. I realized Umar was always no pretense kinda guy.. upfront and gutsy. But he was also so much fun to be around..I loved his boyish charm, his gaffe, competitiveness.. Im gonna miss his impish smile, fitness and dance sessions, his interactions with HMs and of course his bromance with Karan.The ones he connected with, on an emotional level he remained loyal with them till the end and the ones he did not like, they can never accuse of him being two faced because THAT he never was.. he was honest and fiercely loyal in his friendships and equally transparent in his enmities/dislikes. Jo nahi pasand wo nahi pasand!!  I wouldn't say he had enemies in the house but people he had ideology clashes with. Won't take names because this post is about Umar Riaz who refused to fall in line with the makers narrative..who remained true to himself till the end.. Huge respect for that! Trophy or not he is the winner. 

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didnt watch the whole episode just watched the last part when he was leaving and yes i cried too 😪 so unfair and heartbroken... i hope they get 0 trp now on

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even I watched only because it was the last episode with Umar and I too cried loads, couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Most unfair decision.

Umar you were the one who deserved the trophy and you are the winner in my eyes.

Shine on Umar! You won millions of hearts! 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think trophy is a small thing. Winning respect of the viewers is more important and as someone whose not a fan of Umar's, I would still not shy away from admitting that he did win a lot of love and adoration from his BB15 stint. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I cried for the whole 3 f*cking days. Jitna mujhe yaad hai Asim k liye bhi itna nhi royi mai😢

He deserved better nvm he is with his brother and fans are there to shower love on him. He won hearts. 

I am happy our savage Umar is back who gave back Geeta Kapoor in his style. Wishing him success and dher sara pyaar. 

I want to say Rashmi loves Umar a lot. Looking at her I cried even more. 

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Nina rula deeya 😒

I have cried 😭 so much since yesterday can't tell u loved the thread I hope he sees this tag him on insta or twitter ❤️