Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
Guys please share link for his live session if you get it from somewhere
He will come live at 6:00
Ok will share the link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
Guys please share link for his live session if you get it from somewhere
He will come live at 6:00
Ok will share the link
Originally posted by: SushantForever
He wasn’t live.
I have set notification for his live,posts,story on insta.
I did not see him coming live.
I dont know if its true, how i missed that.
Yesterday morning i watched full live of rajiv and himanshi. Himanshi was calm but rajib was angry. It was long live about umar
He will come live today 6:00 PM
I loved him from day 1. Not because he was Asim's brother. I didn't even knew him as I wasn't a regular follower of BB13. But I loved how good a human being he's. I love Umar Riaz for being himself throughout everything. No one... I mean no one can even come closer to this kind guy. He's humble yet ferocious when comes to his closed ones. And that kind of warmth from a contestant is something I have only seen in him. I have many favorites in the past of BB. But trust me, he tops the list. Boy, I just love you the way you are. While Umar Army loves you as if you are our own family member. And you are. We are a family. Umar Army family. And I'll always be there to support wherever you go ahead in your life. Wishing you everything best, man. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ We love you Doctor Saab❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
I loved him from day 1. Not because he was Asim's brother. I didn't even knew him as I wasn't a regular follower of BB13. But I loved how good a human being he's. I love Umar Riaz for being himself throughout everything. No one... I mean no one can even come closer to this kind guy. He's humble yet ferocious when comes to his closed ones. And that kind of warmth from a contestant is something I have only seen in him. I have many favorites in the past of BB. But trust me, he tops the list. Boy, I just love you the way you are. While Umar Army loves you as if you are our own family member. And you are. We are a family. Umar Army family. And I'll always be there to support wherever you go ahead in your life. Wishing you everything best, man. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ We love you Doctor Saab❤️❤️❤️
Correct agreed 100 percent 👍 👏 👌 🙌 😀 💯
Love ❤ 😍
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
I loved him from day 1. Not because he was Asim's brother. I didn't even knew him as I wasn't a regular follower of BB13. But I loved how good a human being he's. I love Umar Riaz for being himself throughout everything. No one... I mean no one can even come closer to this kind guy. He's humble yet ferocious when comes to his closed ones. And that kind of warmth from a contestant is something I have only seen in him. I have many favorites in the past of BB. But trust me, he tops the list. Boy, I just love you the way you are. While Umar Army loves you as if you are our own family member. And you are. We are a family. Umar Army family. And I'll always be there to support wherever you go ahead in your life. Wishing you everything best, man. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ We love you Doctor Saab❤️❤️❤️
Yes We are family 🥳🥳🥳
At the end noone will remember who won..People will remember the person who made the season memorable and thats Umar Riaz ❤️
So happy to see this thread on first page of Forum.
Umar got eliminated two weeks ago but still he is real winner for us
Proud of Umar for not giving it in to bigboss and salman . While Karan succumbed and lost public respect.