Users

Frequent Posters

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful part

Well  Arjun & Sam reaction was obvious & expected even Aisha was still not reacting much & all three are maintaining there composure as far as possible

Shanaya love is also visible to team & now Aisha which her shocked too a bit 

Sister reunion was nice & good that Aisha didn't made truth evident in front of team as is could raise questions on samjun too

Well I agree with Sam that because of their bitterness other relationships should not suffer & Arjun too maturely dealt with the situation when Sakshi came back & wanted to leave with Aisha

Hmmm šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’ so she is still in touch with Rishi & his family & only Sakshi knows about it šŸ™ ye exactly hua kya we need proper details

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon šŸ¤—šŸ™šŸ’•

Hey

Thank you 

Hope you like it 

Yes the reaction is obvious as Arjun saw his brother's pain and suffer and for Sameer, his heart broken. He love Ayesha alot. Seeing her with anyone Sameer's heart broken into million pieces.

Yes she shocked seeing Sanaya's love. 

Exactly hua kya hai woh Jane k liye apko thoda wait karna padega 

I will try my best to update soon 

Please keep loving 

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update šŸ˜, loved the conversation between arjun and Sameer , arakshi scene was so cute šŸ˜šŸ˜ ,feeling bad for sameer and Ayeesha , ye Rishi ka chakar kya hai kuch samaj mai nahi araha , eagrly waiting for next part , please do pm me next time 

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyasree08

Awesome update šŸ˜, loved the conversation between arjun and Sameer , arakshi scene was so cute šŸ˜šŸ˜ ,feeling bad for sameer and Ayeesha , ye Rishi ka chakar kya hai kuch samaj mai nahi araha , eagrly waiting for next part , please do pm me next time 

Hey 

Thank you 

Hope you like it 

Thoda wait karlo bohat jald Rishi k baare mein pata chal jayenga.

Sorry I will do next time 

Please keep loving 

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

uffff...

firstly to bahut bahut thank you update dene ke liye..

i was dying to read the next part of this...and jab aya to itn alate padne mila...

So about the update , bomb fhatne vala update hai ..

Aisha ...she handled emotions superbly ....zarur bahut badi baat hogi tab hi usne itna kuch saha and chup rahi..the way she controlled herself from everything is amazing...

sakshi ...mature ho gayi princess ..kitna kuch daba rakha hai usne pane man mai ..but bhagwan kare uske or arjun ke rishte ko kisi ki nazar na lage...

sameer...haye ye banda ..i am loving him more than anyone from this story..

loved everything about him but kitna sambhalega khud ko..kabhi na kabhi usko baat karni hi padegi..

Arjun...hotyyy..iska teasing sessions....sakshi ki band baj gayi... :) :) :) but love the way he is handling the situation akhir hai to aisha uski di hi ...bhai apni behan se jayada dur nai rahe payega..

but ab to apne bhuk or bada di...ab next update ke liye  bilkul bhi wait nai hoga ...but still will try to calm down .

loved this story too much ....

yar ye Rishi na meri jaan nikal dega... iske raaz ka parda fash karna padega ... 

thank you so much dear..

love you..

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

superb update

so ayesha joined etf

sakshi return

loved arakshi teasing scene

ayesha noticed sam's cold behavior and sakshi's praising arjun

is rishi in pune and sakshi is also aware about it

why both are creating suspense and not telling and clearing all things

angle1shanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Please update de do ... Ye Rishi ka suspense ab bardshasht nahi ho raha hai...
Please do update for this one.

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello 

I will update soon guys. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Hello Guys.

Sorry @Cutie2804 - Tumhe bataye bina hi me update de rahi hoon.

Maine socha chalo tumhara thoda kaam aur kam kar doon. Hope you don't mind.

Anyways guys, Here is the update. 

PART 14

Sameer heard the conversation of Aisha and left from the office. The night was very tough for Aisha and Sameer both. They didn't able to sleep and keep thinking about their life which changed upside down in a fraction of moment. Aisha was damn scared when she reached at office next morning but when she saw Sameer, she was surprised. She expected him to be angry or upset but he is looking absolutely normal and fine as if nothing happened at all. Well she felt nice to see him smiling but somehow it's pricks her heart as she realized that the things related to her doesn't matter to him at all, she doesn't matter to him anymore. Both avoid to tell Arakshi about it. Although everything is normal but still there's coldness and tension between Sameer and Aisha which is visible on their faces when they are left alone.

Now it's been a week since Sameer overheard the conversation between Aisha and Rishi. Itā€™s almost 8 in night. ETF team is returning to the office after solving one case. Sameer is driving the car and Arjun is on passenger seat. Shanaya, Aisha and Sakshi are sitting respectively in middle and Chotu and Shree are behind them. As they went at ruler village, the journey is quite long and everyone getting bored. Shree think something and messaged Sakshi.

SHREE: Oyye aise toh neend aa jaayegi... Kuch kar naa yaar

SAKSHI: Aree ab me kya karun?! SUV mein Bhangra toh nahi kar sakti naa

Sakshi type and looked back at Shree. Shree glare at her reading the message.

SHREE: Atleast koi baat toh kar... Aise toh kitni stories sunati hai

SAKSHI: Abhi story sunaya toh Arjun mujhe SYS suna dega... Uske sar mein dard hai iss liye risk nahi le sakte... Vo bohat chidchida ho jaata hai jab usko headache hota haiā€¦

SHREE: Accha toh atleast radio toh chalu karwa....Isse toh problem nahi hoga naa

SAKSHI: Mujhe agar daant padi toh me tumhe chhodungi nahi

SHREE: Chal ab zyada bhaav mat khaā€¦ Arjun sir aur Rathod sir tujhe kabhi nahi daantateā€¦

SAKSHI: Aisa kuch nahi hai Ok?

SHREE: Dekhengeā€¦ ab bol naa warna hum chat karte hi reh jaayengeā€¦

SAKSHI: Hmm waitā€¦ keh ke dekhti hoonā€¦

Sakahi looked at Sameer and said clearing her throat,

SAKSHI: Bhai...

SAMEER: Haan bolo

SAKSHI: Vo kya aap thodi der radio on kar sakte hai... Journey lambi hai aur bohat bore ho raha hai

SAMEER: Of course... Pehle kyun nahi bola Princess?! Kab ka on kar deta...

Sakshi gives her signature smile to him and Sameer starts the radio. Sakshi looked back at Shree and Shree do a thumbs up with ā€œMaine kaha tha naa tujhe kuch nahi kahengeā€ look. Team starts listening songs on radio. Sameer is focusing on driving while Arjun's eyes are closed and he is sitting resting his head on headrest. Team starts discussing various things on songs. So many beautiful evergreen songs are playing on radio.Soon show gets change and now in new show people are calling and requesting various songs. Team is having good time hearing stories of callers.

CHOTU: Yaar kitne kamal ke log hote hai... Kaha se le aate hai aise ideas...

SHREE: Haan naa

AISHA: phir se call aaya

They starts listening.

RJ AAKASH: Hello its RJ Aakash from Dil Se Dil Tak... Boliye kya sunna chahte hai aap...

PERSON: Ji mujhe ek song dedicate karna hai... Ek aisi ladki ko jisse maine bohat pyaar kiya... Dil se pyaar kiya lakin usne mera saath bich raaste mein chhod diya... mujhe dhoka diya...

Hearing this, unknowingly Sameer and Aisha looked at each other at the same time. Person keep talking with RJ while Sameer and Aisha keep looking at each other. Sakshi notice them and her face become dull. Arjun too open his eyes hearing the conversation of RJ & Person and looked at Sameer. This side Sameer snapped by sound of horn and he fixed his eyes on road.

RJ AAKASH: toh enjoy kijiye aap ka gaana... Jiss me pyaar ki majboori bhi hai, gehraai bhi hai aur bepanah pyaar ka dard bhi hai...

And song starts playing.

[Song Name: Aankhon Mein Aansu Leke

Movie: Ek Haseena Thi Ek deewana Tha

Singer: Yaseer Desai and Palak Muchhal]

Aankhon Mein Aansu Leke

Aankho Mein Aansu Leke

Honthon Se Muskuraaye

Aankho Mein Aans Leke

Honthon Se Muskuraaye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Verse hits hard to Sameer as if song is describing his life.

Aankho Mein Aansu Leke

Honthon Se Muskuraaye

Aankho Mein Aansu Leke

Honthon Se Muskuraaye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Jo Toot Ke Naa Toote

Koi Aisa Dil Dikhaye

Jo Toot Ke Naa Toote

Koi Aisa Dil Dikhaye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Music

Arakshi exchange look as they can understand that this song can create an emotional hurricane inside SaIshaā€™s heart and mind. Arjun change the channels to find some good songs but most of the channels are out of signal.

SHANAYA: Sir koi channel theek se nahi aa rahi haiā€¦ aap wahi rehne dijiye naaā€¦ atleast time pass ho jaayega

SHREE: Haan sir

Arjun glared at both of them and about to turn off the radio but Sameer stop him saying,

SAMEER: Rehne do

Arjun donā€™t have any option so he put the old channel back. Musical part of song is playing right now.

Music

Maine Toh Ki Mohabbat

Tune Ki Bewafai

Sameer looked at Aisha from rear view mirror. Aisha too see him. His eyes are blaming her. The verse become his heartā€™s voice.

Taqdeer Yeh Humari

Kis Mod Pe Le Aayi

Taqdeer Yeh Humari

Kis Mod Pe Le Aayi

Aisha just keep looking in those eyes. The eyes that always had love for her, today there are pain and anger in those eyes.

Toote Hai Iss Tarah Dil

Aawaz Tak Naa Aaye

Toote Hai Iss Tarah Dil

Aawaz Tak Naa Aaye

Aisha quickly look down seeing tears in his eyes. It is a most heart breaking sight for her. She closed her eyes to bear the pain which is occurring in her heart.

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Music

Aisha composed herself and again looked up as she can still feel his gaze on her.

Music

Ofsos Mere Dil Ko

Mujhko Bhoola Diya Hai

Aisha looked into his eyes and now it seems like Aisha is answering him on his accusations.

Meri Wafa Ka Tune

Accha Seela Diya Hai

Meri Wafa Ka Tune

Accha Seela Diya Hai

Sameer avert his gaze while Aisha keep looking at him.

Tumne Toh Keh Diya Hum

Bayaan Bhi Kar Naa Paaye

On which Sameer again see her. Aishaā€™s eyes filled with tears.

Tumne Toh Keh Diya Hum

Bayaan Bhi Kar Naa Paaye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Aankhon Mein Aansoo Leke

Hothon Se Muskuraaye

Aankhon Mein Aansoo Leke

Honthon Se Muskuraaye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Hum Jaise Jee Rahe Hai

Koi Jee Ke Toh Bataye

Music

SaIsha avert their gazes. Sameer again focused on driving trying to hide his tears while this Aisha too trying to controlling her tears. Arakshi noticed everything. They see how SaIshaā€™s eyes do a conversation through songā€™s lyrics. Both are very upset. Arjun looked out and fixed his eyes on roads remembering the Sameerā€™s condition after that incident. He can totally understand that how much this song is related to his brotherā€™s life. This side Sakshi looked at Aisha who is trying to fight with her emotions. She is feeling very helplessness. She hold Aishaā€™s hand and squeezed a bit to ensure her. 

Team is totally unaware about all this. As song get ended Shanaya said,

SHANAYA: Kaisa song tha yeh... Mujhe toh aaj tak yeh sad songs samjh nahi aaye... Mujhe toh yeh sad songs reality se bohat durr nazar aate hai...

SAMEER: Kabhi kabhi insaan ki zindagi ka yahi sach hota hai Shanaya...

Sameer said in serious and painful tone which makes Shanaya see him. Shree Chotu exchange confused look. Aisha avoid looking at him while Arakshi are feeling sad for their siblings. In next few minutes, team reached at ETF.  After around 15 minutes, Sameer inform Arjun that he have to go and left the office without giving much details.

Now, Sameer is sitting at some unknown dark place. He is looking lost. Though he is trying to ignore that conversation since a week but still it is hurting him like hell. He was unable to focus on anything. He is behaving normally in front of Arakshi, to not let them worry about him but now his own thoughts are haunting him. He started losing his temper on small things. His frustration, his anger, his pain, his emotions, his love... the huge hurricane of emotions making him feeling like he is drowning into the infinite pool of sadness and loneliness and now todayā€™s song incident worked as a fuel into fire.

Due to lots of thoughts, Sameer's head starts aching and he let out a painful scream. Scream which has lot of pain, frustration and anger. Tears are continue rolling down on his cheeks. Finally as the pain was unbearable, he pulled out a small medicine box. He open it and take one medicine and gulped it. He took some deep breaths and then dial number in his phone. After a few rings, person pick up the phone. It's a video call. Person who has similar age as Sameer is sitting in his house. 

Nirvaan - DAP - Cutie2804

He see Sameer and in no time understand his condition.

PERSON: Sameer where are you? Why are you sitting in darkness?

Sameer said nothing.

PERSON: Sameer I am your friend... You can share with me... Humne aaj tak bohat saari baatein share ki hai right? Batauo mujhe kya baat hai?

SAMEER: Nirvaan... She is here

Nirvaan let out a sigh and asked,

NIRVAAN: Ok... So you see her?

SAMEER: I am working with her since month

NIRVAAN: Hmm... So you have already spent 1 month with her... Then why are you calling me today? Tumne mujhe pehle phone kyun nahi kiya? You are hurting yourself from a whole month?! Where's the Arjun?

SAMEER: No... I am not hurting myself... I... I admit I was affected by her sudden arrival but I managed to maintain my composure... I have built a professional relation with her and everything was going good... But then...

Sameer stops, thinking about the phone call.

NIRVAAN: I am listening

SAMEER (With bit anger): I listened her conversation with that guy... and.. and it open my all wounds which are still unhealed... I am still unable to digest the fact that she... she played with my feelings, the person I love the most, lied to me, broke me to such an extent that itā€™s unrepairable ... (He shouted) She killed me Nirvaan... She is the killer of Sameer... Sameer who was full of life, full of positivity and full of love...

Sameer's breath become uneven due to his anger.

NIRVAAN: Sameer calm down

SAMEER: No... I can't... I can't... I can't...

Sameer keep shouting. It seems like he is losing his control on his mind and body. Seeing him losing his control Nirvaan starts calling him in strong voice. Nirvaan is worried because if he didn't bring him back on time, Sameer might hurt himself. Nirvaan call him again with his strong voice, 

NIRVAAN: Sameer listen to me... forget everything else... Just focus on my voice... Sameer are you listening what I am saying? Sameer...

Finally Sameer listen to him.

NIRVAAN: Close your eyes... (As Sameer didn't react, he again said) Sameer I said close your eyes...

This time Sameer close his eyes.

NIRVAAN: Good now only follow what I say... Don't think about anything else... It's just you and me...

Nirvaan see Sameer and give him a time to concentrate.

NIRVAAN: Take a deep breath

Sameer do what he said.

NIRVAAN: Keep doing it until you feel calm...

Sameer take deep breaths for 5-6 times.The lines of worry decreased on his forehead.

NIRVAAN: You have to repeat and feel whatever I am saying ok?

Sameer nods.

NIRVAAN: Good... Now say... I am fine

SAMEER: I am fine

NIRVAAN: No no no.... Just bolna nahi haiā€¦ feel karo Sameerā€¦You are fineā€¦ you are a good human beingā€¦ you are strong person and you can fight with all the situationā€¦

Sameer keep listening his words.

NIRVAAN: Think positiveā€¦ think about your parents, your brother, your princessā€¦ you are not a lonely personā€¦ you have a wonderful familyā€¦

Sameer keep thinking about his parents, Sakshi's parents and Arakshi. Small smile comes on his lips remembering the cute moments of his family which makes Nirvaan relaxed.

NIRVAAN: can you feel the warmth of their love towards you?

Sameer nods positively.

NIRVAAN: Goodā€¦ now do the exercise which I have told youā€¦ pronounce the word ā€œOmā€ā€¦ calm your nerves, listen to your heartbeatsā€¦

Sameer follow whatever he said. After around 10 minutes Sameer become normal.

NIRVAAN: Now slowly open your eyes

Sameer open his eyes.

NIRVAAN: Feeling good?

SAMEER: Yes...

NIRVAAN: Now with the calm and controlled mind, tell me what happened exactly?

Sameer narrate everything. He share his each and every feeling with him.

NIRVAAN: Hmmm... How many pills have you taken since last week?

SAMEER: Ummm... 1 bottle... I bought a new one today

Sameer said with fearful low tone just like an afraid child.

NIRVAAN: What?!!!! 1 bottle means around 20? I have prescribed it for two times a day so if you was taking it from a last week...It should be a 14... You have taken almost half of the dose extra... Tumhe pata hai iska kitna boora asar pad sakta hai tumhari health pe?

SAMEER: Sorry Nirvaan vo control nahi ho paa raha tha toh...

NIRVAAN: Toh tumhe mujhe phone karna chahiye naa ki overdose lena chahiye... Tum itne padhe likhe samjhdaar officer hoke itni badi galati kaise kar sakte ho? You can atleast talk with Arjun... I have told you multiple times ki koi bhi baat ho share karo... Share karoge tabhi theek ho paauoge...

SAMEER: Arjun khud apne aap me ek ladai lad raha hai... Aise mein usko bata deta toh vo kya karta vo me imagine bhi nahi kar sakta

NIRVAAN: so you should have contacted me... please kuch bhi ho toh dil me mat rakho... Pehli aur aakhri baar overdose waali galati ko maaf kar raha hoon... I will not tolerate this kind of mistake again... and haan aage se khud ko kabhi aise andhere se ghirne nahi doge... yaad rakho har raat ki subah hoti hi hai... Prakriti ka niyam hai yeh... Tumhe bhi apne andhere mein roshni ki kiran ko aane dena padega... apne dil ko kholoā€¦ uss mein nayi yaadein bharne ki koshish karoā€¦ Samjh rahe ho naa?

Sameer nods but Nirvaan know he is not ok. Nirvaan think for a moment and said,

NIRVAAN: I guess you need a break... If possible take a leave for some days... Go somewhere else... Far from all this... At some calm place... It will help you to refresh your mind... I prefer some natural place where you can connect with the nature...

SAMEER: Ok... I will...

NIRVAAN: Anything else? Is there something which you want to share?

SAMEER: No... I am feeling good now

NIRVAAN: Ok then... Take care and kuch bhi ho do call me...

SAMEER: Sure... Thank you so much Nirvaan

NIRVAAN: Itā€™s my duty... Bye buddy

With that he disconnect the call. Sameer let out a sigh.

SAMEER: Nirvaan sahi keh raha tha... Mujhe thode dino ke liye break lena chahiye... Lakin kahan jaau?

Sameer search some destinations in his phone.

SAMEER: Nainital?! Haan vo jagah khoobsurat hai...

Sameer decided to visit Nainital. He come out from that dark place and soon reached at home. Arjun is waiting for him eagerly and worriedly. Arjun take a sigh of relief seeing Sameer.

ARJUN: Bhaiya kahan the aap?

SAMEER: Vo ek zaroori kaam tha...

ARJUN: Toh theek se bata ke toh jaateā€¦ ā€œJaa raha hoonā€ bol ke chale gayeā€¦ me bohat darr gaya thaā€¦ vo aaj SUV me jo kuch hua uss wajah seā€¦ Bhaiya waise bhi mujhe aap kuch dino se pareshan nazar aa rahe hai...Kuch hua hai kya? aap theek hai naa? agar koi baat hai toh bataiiyeā€¦  

SAMEER: Koi baat nahi hai aur me ekdam theek hoonā€¦kuch nahi hua hai mujheā€¦ aur abhi ek important kaam tha issi liye gaya thaā€¦ tu naa tension thoda kam liya kar... Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai tu mera bada bhai hai...

Sameer said with chuckle which makes Arjun smile too.

SAMEER: Waise me kuch dino ke liye bahar jaa raha hoon

ARJUN: Bahar? Kaha?

SAMEER: Vo nahi bata sakta

ARJUN: Kyun?

SAMEER: Vo confidential hai iss liyeā€¦ Maine Commissioner Sir se baat kar li hai aur unho ne leave grant bhi kar di hai...Kal subah ki flight hai

Arjun keep looking at him.

SAMEER: Kya hua? Aise kya dekh raha hai?

ARJUN: Nahin kuch nahi...

SAMEER: Bata sakta toh pakka bata detaā€¦ tu tension mat le kuch hi dino ki baat haiā€¦ 3-4 din mein wapas aa jaaunga

ARJUN: Pakka koi aur baat nahi hai naa?

Sameer cupped his face and said,

SAMEER: Haan koi baat nahi haiā€¦

ARJUN: Ok toh phir aap so jaiiye... kal aap ko jaane ki taiyari bhi karni hogi naaā€¦ Me bhi sone jaa raha hoon

SAMEER: Hmmā€¦ Good Night

ARJUN: Good Night

Sameer went to his room. Arjun keep looking at his retreating form. He let out a sigh and then enter in his room. He dial Sakshi's number.

SAKSHI: Haan Arjun... Bhai aa gaye?

ARJUN: Haan aa gaye

SAKSHI: Kahan gaye the? Itna late kaise hua aur unka phone kyun nahi lag raha tha?  

ARJUN: Kuch zyada bataya nahiā€¦ Keh rahe the zaroori kaam tha

SAKSHI: Hmmmā€¦ lakin Arjun tum pareshan lag rahe hoā€¦kya hua?

ARJUN: Pata nahiā€¦ mujhe lag raha hai ki kuch toh hua haiā€¦ Bhai kuch chhupa rahe haiā€¦ mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha hai Sakshi

SAKSHI: Bhai kuch kyun chhupayenge? Agar koi baat hoti toh vo bata hi deteā€¦

ARJUN: Tum nahi jaanti Sakshi ki Bhai kitna badal gaye haiā€¦ vo ab apne dil ki baatein kisi se share nahi karteā€¦ aur bata rahe the ki unhe 3-4 dino ke liye kahin bahar jaana haiā€¦ kal ki flight hai

SAKSHI: Achanak kahan jaana hai?

ARJUN: Wahi toh aur kaha jaa rahe hai vo bhi nahi batayaā€¦ keh rahe hai confidential hai iss liye nahi bata sakta lakin mera mann keh raha hai ki kuch toh hai

Sakshi think for once and then said,

SAKSHI: I guess tum kuch zyada hi soch rahe hoā€¦ vo ETF chief haiā€¦ kitne saare kaam hote hai unheā€¦ iss liye pareshan honge zyada kuch nahiā€¦ aur baat hai bahar jaane ki toh unka koi secrete mission hoga shayad iss liye details nahi de rahe hai

ARJUN: I really really hope aisa hi hoā€¦

SAKSHI: Aisa hi hogaā€¦ Ab chalo tum bhi aaram karoā€¦kitna tension lete ho tumā€¦ agar aisa hi raha toh mujhe tumhara naam naa Arjun Rathod se Tension Rathod karna padegaā€¦

This makes Arjun smile. He replied in mischievous tone,  

ARJUN: Accha Ji!! Waise I donā€™t mind but Sakshi ke saath Tension Rathod suit karega kya?

Sakshi couldnā€™t stop herself to smile on his comment.

ARJUN: Bolo naa

SAKSHI: Arjun!! Good Night

ARJUN: Aree suno toh meā€¦

Sakshi disconnect the call and Arjun smile widely on her shyness. He type Good Night and send it to Sakshi.

This side Sakshi see the message and smile comes on her lips. She sent him smiley and then lay down on bed turning off the lights.

Aisha sitting on her window. Her mind is occupied by Sameer. Sameerā€™s full of pain and questioning eyes are flashing in front of her. Tears roll down on her cheeks.

AISHA: Tumhari aankho mein aaj mere liye kitni nafarat, kitna gussa haiā€¦ jo aankhien kabhi mera dil dhadkaya karti thi vo aankhein aaj mujhe dard de rahi hai Sameerā€¦ tumhe pata hai sab se worst baat kya hai?!! Sab se worst baat yeh hai ki me jaanti hoon yeh sab meri wajah se hua haiā€¦ I know jo kuch bhi hua vo nahi hona chahiye tha lakinā€¦ I am sorry me tumhe kuch nahi bata saktiā€¦ kuch bhi nahiā€¦

Fresh tears falls on her cheeks and she rested her head on window.

SAMEERā€™S ROOM

Sameer comes out from washroom changing into his night dress. He sit on edge of the bed and check his phone. He has received the mail of confirmation of the tickets. With that he has a mail of grant of leave for 5 days. He check the battery of phone. It indicating the low battery so he open the drawer and pulled out the charger but his eyes falls on their childhood pic which changed his expression. He felt anger raising into him but on very next instance, he remember his conversation with Nirvaan. He quickly take a deep breath to calm himself.

SAMEER: Ab aur nahiā€¦ Me thak gaya hoon tumse aur tumhari yaadon se ladte ladteā€¦ Iss baar I will make sure ki tum aur tumhari yaadein mujh pe haavi naa hoā€¦ me tumhe mujhe aur dard nahi dene dungaā€¦ tum khush ho naa apne so called Rishi ke saath toh theek haiā€¦ me apni duniya mein khush rahungaā€¦ mere pass bhi bohat saare rishtey haiā€¦ me unn rishton ke liye apne aap ko sambhalungaā€¦ tum mere liye bilkul matter nahi karti Aishaā€¦

He take the photo and put it into the last drawer and locked it. He put his phone on charging and then lay down on bed with calm and positive mind. He donā€™t want to think about her and make his night worse.

ARJUNā€™S ROOM

Arjun is still very restless. The feeling that something is wrong is not leaving his mind. He get up from bed and headed towards Sameerā€™s room. He enter in room and check his brother. Sameer is sleeping peacefully. It makes him feel better. He keep looking at his brother for a moment and then went back to his room. He turn off the lights and lay on bed.

ARJUN: Bhaiya toh shaanti se so rahe hai phir bhi mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki kuch bhi sahi nahi haiā€¦

He think about everything for once and brushed up his thoughts.

ARJUN: Shayad Sakshi sahi keh rahi thiā€¦ me kuch zyada hi soch raha hoonā€¦ Bhai ek chief hai aur unhe aur bhi bohat saari zimmedariyan nibhani padti haiā€¦ waise bhi Bhai aur unke bich accha professional bond hai aur do no iss ko acche se nibha rahe haiā€¦ me hi zyada tension le raha hoonā€¦ aisa hi raha toh Sakshi sach mein mera naam Tension Rathod rakh degi

He chuckle on his thought and then closed his eyes thinking about Sakshi and soon fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING

AISHAā€™S HOUSE

Aisha is sleeping on her window. Her sleep get disturb due to sunrays. She open her eyes and found herself on window. She remember the night. How she is thinking about Sameer and then fall asleep. She brushed up her thoughts and then went into washroom to get ready. Soon she come out wearing black jeans and pink top. She comb her hairs and comedown. She reached in kitchen and found Sakshi there.

AISHA: Good Morning Saki

SAKSHI: Good Morning Di

AISHA: Tu aaj jaldi kaise uth gayi aur kya kar rahi hai subah subah?

SAKSHI: Vo me nasta bana rahi hoonā€¦ Bhai aaj jaane waale hai naa toh unke liye

Aisha see her with confusion.

AISHA: Jaane wale hai?!! Kaha jaane wala hai?

SAKSHI: Vo toh nahi pata lakin kal raat ko Arjun ne bataya ki Bhai kisi kaam se bahar jaa rahe hai kuch dino ke liye

AISHA: Haan lakin jagah ka naam toh hoga naaā€¦Bahar kaha jaana hai?

SAKSHI: Vo Bhai bata nahi raheā€¦ keh rahe hai confidential hai so I guess koi mission hoga unka

Aisha think about it for a moment and then nods in yes.

AISHA: Chalo me bhi tumhe help karti hoonā€¦ usko rice flour se bani chakri bohat pasand hai naa toh me vo bana deti hoonā€¦

SAKSHI: Ok

Aisha take a dish and pour rice flour in it. Before she can continue thought hits her mind.

AISHA (Thought): Kya mere haathon se bana nasta usko pasand aayega? Usne nasta lene se mana kar diya toh? mere haath ka khana toh vo pehchan hi jaayegaā€¦

She nods in negative and said,

AISHA: Saki nasta tu hi bana deā€¦ me humare liye coffee bana deti hoon

SAKSHI: Kyun? achanak kya hua?

AISHA: Vo mere haathon se bana khana pasand nahi karegaā€¦ shayad kisi zaroori kaam se jaa raha hai aise mein me nahi chahti ki meri wajah se uska mood kharab ho

She said with small sad smile and starts making coffee. Sakshi avoid to say anything and quickly prepare methi-poori, chevda and chakri for Sameer.

SAMJUNā€™S FLAT

Sameer is packing his bag. Arjun enter in room holding two mug cups.

ARJUN: Yeh lijiye coffee

SAMEER: Thank you

Arjun sit on bed and sipped his tea.

ARJUN: Sab packing ho gaya?

SAMEER: Almostā€¦

ARJUN: Bhaiya please bataiiye naa kaha jaa rahe hai? atleast city yaa state ka naam toh bata dijiyeā€¦ I swear usse aage ek bhi sawal nahi karunga

SAMEER: I am sorry Arjunā€¦ its confidential warna me tujhe pakka bata detaā€¦ aur me nahi chahta ki kisi ko bhi pata ho ki me kaha gaya hoonā€¦

ARJUN: Aisa kya kaam hai bhaiya jo aap itna suspense rakh rahe hai

SAMEER: confidential mission hai

ARJUN: Sure?

SAMEER: What do you mean by sure Arjun?

ARJUN: Itā€™s justā€¦ Bhaiya me aap se jooth nahi bolungaā€¦ mujhe bas aisa feel ho raha hai ki kahin kuch galat haiā€¦ jaise kuch hone wala haiā€¦ me koshish kar raha hoon ki me iss baare mein zyada naa sochu lakin reh reh ke yahi khayal aa raha haiā€¦ ek ajeeb si feeling haiā€¦ ab me aap ko kaise samjhaun

Sameer keep looking at him. He put the coffee cup on table and sit beside Arjun.

SAMEER: Samjhane ki zaroorat nahi haiā€¦ hota hai kabhi kabhi aisa but let me tell you ki you donā€™t have to worry about anything and especially for meā€¦ I am fine and I will be back soonā€¦ I will stay in contact with you and you can call me anytimeā€¦

ARJUN: Aap unhe lekar stress mein toh nahi ho naa?

SAMEER: Agar naa bolunga toh galat hoga

Arjun about to say something but Sameer said,

SAMEER: But it will not last longā€¦ I promiseā€¦

ARJUN: You know aap mujhse saari baatein share kar sakte hai

SAMEER: Yaa I knowā€¦

Sameer smile and patted Arjunā€™s cheeks lovingly. He get up and starts putting his clothes in bags.

SAMEER: Anyways jab tak me yaha nahi hoon tab tak Team ko tum lead karoge so be at your best behaviourā€¦ me nahi chahta ki jab me wapas aau toh mere team members ke muh latke hue hoā€¦ unse overtime mat karwana aur thoda gussa kam karnaā€¦ aur meri princess ko toh bilkul bhi tang mat karnaā€¦agar usko pareshan kiya toh me tumhe chhodunga nahiā€¦ samjhe yaa Samjhaun?

ARJUN: Samjh gaya SIR

Arjun said making face.

SAMEER: Good

Sameer zipped his bag and locked it. Both brothers finished their hot drink and come in living room. Sakshi enter in the flat and share hug with Sameer.

SAKSHI: Good Morning

SAMEER: Good Morning

SAKSHI: Good Morning Rj

ARJUN: Good Morning

SAMEER: Tum subah subah yaha?

SAKSHI: Haan vo Rj ne raat ko bataya tha ki aap kuch dino ke liye jaane waale hai toh me aap se milne aa gayiā€¦

She raised the bag and said,

SAKSHI: Aur aap ke liye nasta bhi leke aayi hoonā€¦ Methi-poori, chevda aur chakriā€¦

SAMEER: Yeh sab tumne banaya?

Sakshi nods.

SAMEER: Princess iss sab ki kya zaroorat thi? Me jaha bhi jaa raha hoon waha khana milta haiā€¦

SAKSHI: I know but ghar ka khana thodi milega aur phir nasta hi toh haiā€¦ me kaha aap ko 4-5 din ke liye tiffin bana ke de rahi hoonā€¦

Sakshi take his bag from his hand. She unlock his bag and put the boxes inside it before Sameer can argue about it.

SAKSHI: Jab aap wapas aauo toh yeh saare boxes mujhe khali chahiyeā€¦ samjhe aap? And one more thingā€¦ chahe jitna bhi kaam ho aap waqut se lunch aur dinner karenge, apna khayal rakhenge aur proper neend lengeā€¦ aur humse contact mein rahenge aurā€¦

SAMEER: Bas basā€¦ itne saare instructions!!!

SAKSHI: Aap apna dhyaan nahi rakhte iss liye itne saare instructions dene padte hai

SAMEER: Ok okā€¦ I promise ki me apna dhyaan rakhungaā€¦ab khush?

Arakshi nods in yes. Sakshi think for a once and then asked Sameer slowly,

SAKSHI: Bhai aap sach mein nahi batauoge ki aap kaha jaa rahe ho?  

SAMEER: Nahi bata sakta Princess lakin I assure you ki me jaha bhi jaa raha hoon waha kisi bhi tarah ka khatra nahi hai aur me time to time tum dono se contact me bhi rahungaā€¦ maine abhi abhi Arjun ko bhi kaha hai aur tumhe bhi keh raha hoonā€¦ jab bhi mann kare mujhe phone kar dena

SAKSHI: Okā€¦ I trust you and I am sure aap jo bhi kar rahe hai, jaha bhi jaa rahe haiā€¦ aap soch samjhker kadam badha rahe haiā€¦Bhai aap yaad rakhiyega ki me aur Rj humesha aap ke saath haiā€¦ aap jo bhi karenge hum aap ka saath denge

SAMEER: Thank youā€¦

Sameer kissed on her forehead. Arjun check the time and said,

ARJUN: Bhaiya aap 9:30 nikalne ke liye bol rahe the naaā€¦ its 9:25ā€¦

SAMEER: Ohhā€¦ ok then ab me nikalta hoon warna late ho jaayegaā€¦ you two take care of yourselves and Arjun as I said before behave yourself with team

ARJUN: I got that Bhaiyaā€¦ you donā€™t need to say it twice

Arjun said rolling his eyes in frustration. Sakshi chuckle on it and then said,

SAKSHI: Bhai hum bhi aap ke saath airport tak chalenge aur me aap ki ek nahi sunugiā€¦ me aur Rj aap ko airport drop karne aa rahe hai and thatā€™s finalā€¦ Rj uske baad seedha office chale jaayenge ok?

Arjun nods in yes while Sameer nods in disbelief and then said yes to them and with that Arakshi and Sameer left from there. Arakshi drop Sameer at the airport and bid bye to him. After dropping Sameer, they headed towards the ETF.

ETF

CONFERENCE ROOM

Shanaya is alone in the conference room and doing something in her laptop. She is very much engrossed in her work. She type something and press enter. She look at web page and her eyes stops onscreen. Itā€™s an article on Sameer and Arjun.

DAP - Article

Her eyes are looking at Sameerā€™s photo. Her lips curled into small sweet smile. She placed her fingers on screen where the photo of Sameer is displayed and then slowly caresses it. She get lost in the moment. After couple of moments, her phone starts ringing which break her trance. She check the caller ID and get startled. She look around and then received the phone.

SHANAYA: Helloā€¦ kitni baar kaha hai office time pe phone mat kiya karo

PERSON: Agar tum chahti ho ki me office time me phone naa karu toh tum mujhe sahi waqut pe phone kiya karo

SHANAYA: Mujhe jab zaroori lagega me khud se phone kar lungi... better hoga tum mere phone ka wait karo samjhe

PERSON: Aur tum phone kab karogi? Agle saal yaa kabhi nahiā€¦ humare pass zyada time nahi hai iss liye apna kaam jaldi khatam karo

SHANAYA: Mujhe mera kaam mat sikhauoā€¦ mujhe pata hai ki mujhe kya, kaise aur kab karna hai

Shanaya said angrily.

PERSON: Wohhh relax girlā€¦ itna gussa sehat ke liye accha nahi hotaā€¦ waise jaha tak mujhe dikh raha hai tumhara plan flop hone wala haiā€¦ tumne toh kaha tha ki tum chhutki bajate sab kuch control me kar logi lakin abhi tak aisa kuch hua nahi haiā€¦

SHANAYA: Maine socha tha usse kai zyada difficult hai sabā€¦ aur ab vo crime reporter aa gayi hai naa toh vo poora din uske saath hi ghumta rehta haiā€¦ jab bhi koshish karti hoon toh vo uske cabin mein hi hoti hai toh me kya karungi?! uss ne naa apne dil pe ā€œNo Entry For Girlsā€ wala tag laga rakha haiā€¦ uss tag ko hatane ke liye kitni mehnat karni pad rahi hai tumhe andaza bhi nahi haiā€¦ aur aisa nahi hai ki maine naya tareeka use nahi kiya haiā€¦maine uske bhai ke saath bonding banane ki bhi koshish ki lakin waha bhi kuch nahi ho raha haiā€¦ agar meri jagah tum yaha hote toh ab tak toh haar maan chuke hoteā€¦ atleast me apna best dene ki koshish kar rahi hoon

Person lost his cool and shouted,

PERSON: Sirf koshish nahi karna haiā€¦ tumhari koshishon ka kya mein aachar daalunga?! Dekho yeh natak jaldi khatam karo kyun ki humare pass waqut bohat kam haiā€¦ mujhe result chahiye

SHANAYA: Lakin jab situation mere haath me hi nahi hai toh me kya karungi?! Jiss din se yaha aayi hoon try toh kar hi rahi hoon naa

PERSON: Kahin aisa toh nahi hai naa ki tum jaanbhujh ke yeh sab kar rahi ho

SHANAYA: What do you mean?

PERSON: Wahi jo tum samjh rahi hoā€¦ kahin aisa toh nahi hai ki tumhare dil mein sach mein uske liye soft corner aa gaya hai?!

SHANAYA: Bakwaas bandh karo apni aur apna ghatiya dimaag zyada mat chalauoā€¦ jaise hi mera kaam hoga me tumhe call kar dungiā€¦ agar wapas tumne office time pe call kiya toh majbooran mujhe boss se tumhari complain karni padegi aur trust me boss tumse zyada mujh pe bharosa karengeā€¦got that?

She said angrily and disconnect the call.

SHANAYA: Idiot

She mumble angrily and threw the phone on desk beside laptop. She take a deep breath and turn to drink some water. As soon as she turn, she turned pale as Aisha is standing at the door of conference room. She is looking at her with narrowed eyes. Shanaya composed herself and said,

SHANAYA: Hā€¦ Hi Aishaā€¦ Tā€¦ Tum kab aayi?

Aisha keep looking at her for a moment and then enter inside. Shanaya gulped in tension and try to hide her fear with smile.

AISHA: Shanaya are you ok?

SHANAYA: Hā€¦ haan mujhe kya hoga

AISHA: Toh tum itni darr kyun rahi ho?!

SHANAYA: Mā€¦mā€¦mainā€¦ main kaha darr rahi hoonā€¦ tumne bataya nahi tum kab aayi?

AISHA: Just abhi abhiā€¦ jab me aa rahi thi tab maine kuch awaz suniā€¦ tum kisi se baat kar rahi thi kya gusse mein?

Shanaya let out a sigh of relief and said,

SHANAYA: Haan vo yeh credit card waaleā€¦ pichha hi nahi chhodte haiā€¦ kitni baar kaha lakin phir bhi phone pe phone aate rehte hai iss liyeā€¦

AISHA: Ohh ok

Aisha look at laptop and found article of Sameer and Arjun. Shanaya follow her gaze and again get startled.

AISHA: Yehā€¦

SHANAYA: Dekho naa kuch waqut pehle Rathod sir aur Arjun sir pe article chhapa thaā€¦ tumne dekha tha kya?

Aisha avoid answering that question.

AISHA: Lakin tum isko abhi kyun dekh rahi ho?

SHANAYA: Vo maine, Chotu, Liza and Shree ne decide kiya tha ki aise articles ko hum file kar ke rakhenge iss liye saare articles search kar rahe theā€¦ socha free hoon toh yeh kaam kar leti hoon

AISHA: Oh Okā€¦ waise idea accha haiā€¦ aise articles baar baar thodi naa chhapte haiā€¦

SHANAYA: Exactlyā€¦

Same time Shree, Chotu and Liza enter in the room.

SHANAYA: Wow aap tino aaj saath mein?

CHOTU: Shanaya aaj ka din toh hume sunehre akshron mein mark karna padega

SHANAYA: Kyun?

CHOTU: Aaj humare tom & jerry saath aaye hai

Chotu said pointing at Shree and Liza.They both rolled their eyes on Chotuā€™s comment. Aisha is looking at Shanaya intently. She is thinking something seriously but then she nods in no and brushed up all thoughts and fix her attention on Chotu, Liza and Shree.

SHANAYA: Kya baat kar rahe ho?

Trio reached near Shanaya and Aisha.

CHOTU: Haan jab me aaya naa toh Liza apne specky ki bike se utar rahi thi

SHANAYA: Interesting!

CHOTU: Aree abhi toh maine sab se interesting baat batayi nahi hai

SHANAYA: Aur kuch bhi hai?

SHREE: Bas kar naa Choteyaā€¦ kyun subah subah dimaag ka dahi kar raha hai

AISHA: Aree hume bhi toh pata chale ki scene kya haiā€¦ kyun rok rahe ho Chotu koā€¦. (To Chotu) Chotu tum batauo kya hua?

CHOTU: Maine aaj subah Shree ko phone kiya yeh kehne ke liye ki mujhe lift chahiye lakin usne mujhse kaha ki usko ek zaroori kaam hai iss liye lift nahi de paayega aur jab me yaha pohcha toh maine isko Liza ke saath dekha

AISHA: Toh iska matlab Shree ne tumse jooth bola taaki vo Liza ke saath aane wala thaā€¦ right?

CHOTU: Right

They all look at Liza and Shree withteasing smile.

SHANAYA: Toh baat yaha tak pohch gayi haiā€¦ humse chhup chhup ke saath rehne lage hai

LIZA: Kuch bhiā€¦ tum log jaisa soch rahe ho waisa kuch nahi haiā€¦ vo toh meri scooty bigad gayi thi iss liye mujhe uske saath aana pada warna me iss speaky ke saath kyun aaungi?! Mera dimaag kharab thodi naa hai

SHANAYA: Accha?! Agar tumhe itni hi problem thi toh tum mujhe phone kar letiā€¦ me toh humesha apni car se aati hoon aur Aisha bhi toh apni car leke aati haiā€¦ hum mein se koi tumhe lift de deta

CHOTU: Haan yeh bhi sahi hai

Liza and Shree see each other.

LIZA: Aā€¦ voā€¦ tum dono toh mere ghar ke ekdam opposite direction me rehte ho naa

AISHA: Hmm vo bhi hai lakin Shree tumne humare pyaare Chotu se jooth kyun bola?

SHREE: Yeh jo abhi scene chal raha hai naa iss ko avoid karne ke liye hi maine jooth bola tha lakin iss motu ne dekh liyaā€¦ mujhe pata tha tum log yeh sunte hi apna ā€œnot so smartā€ (He said doing air quoting with finger) dimaag lagane lag jaauoge aur mera sar khauoge

Aisha and Shanaya see him with ā€œAwwā€ face. Shanaya said pulling his leg,

SHANAYA: Alle Specky sen ko toh gussa aa gaya

Shree glared at her so Shanaya, Chotu and Aisha brust out pile of laughter. Then they all take seat on their respective chairs. Chotu look around and asked,

CHOTU: Sakshi kaha hai? Vo hoti toh aur bhi maza aata

SHANAYA: Aree haan aaj vo tumhare saath nahi aayi Aisha? Tum log toh saath rehte ho naa?

AISHA: Haan lakin vo aaj Arjun ke saath aayegiā€¦

LIZA: Waise yeh Arjun sir aur Sakshi ka bhi alag hi scene haiā€¦ mujhe pakka lagta hai ki unke bich kuch chal raha hai

SHANAYA: I donā€™t think soā€¦ vo log saath bade hue hai iss liye aisi bonding hai

CHOTU: Unhmmmā€¦ Liza sahi keh rahi hai Shanayaā€¦ yeh jo Arjun sir usse flirt karte rehte hai naa uska reason sirf dosti toh nahi haiā€¦ I mean dono acche dost honge lakin I am sure ke dosti se badhker bhi kuch haiā€¦ vo dono ekdusre ko dekhte hai naa toh unki aankhon mein ek alag shine aa jaati hai

SHANAYA: Lakin tum toh jaante ho naa ke unke dil pe ā€œNo Entry For Girlsā€ ka tag laga haiā€¦ aaj tak kisi ko bhaav nahi diya toh Sakshi ko kya bhaav dengeā€¦ I guess yeh sab vo bachpan ki dosti ki wajah se hai aur kuch nahi

SHREE: But yaar maine bhi notice kiya haiā€¦ do no ke bich baatein kabhi khatam hi nahi hoti haiā€¦ aisa lagta hai jaise vo dono jitna waqut saath bitate hai utna vo log ekdsure ke close aa jaate haiā€¦

Aisha is listening them with smile. Ofcourse she know very well that her little sister is deeply and madly in love with her Rj.

LIZA: Aisha Sakshi toh ab tumhare saath rehti hai naa toh tumhe pata hoga naaā€¦

AISHA: Nahi mujhe kuch khass nahi pataā€¦ I mean haan dono bohat acche dost toh hai hi lakin kuch aur hai yaa nahi vo baat sirf unn dono ke bich hi haiā€¦ mujhe lagta hai ki sahi moke pe hume bhi yeh pata chal hi jaayega

SHREE: Haan vo bhi hai lakin aisa hua naa toh saabit ho jaayega ki Sakshi se bada bevkoof aur koi nahi hai

AISHA: Kya matlab?

SHREE: Aree seedha sher se pyaar kar bethi toh bevkoof hi hui naaā€¦

AISHA: Nahi Shree infact vo duniya ki sab se lucky ladki hogi ki usne uss sher ko pasand kiya haiā€¦ waise bhi agar tumhare sher ke language mein baat kare toh suna hai ki vo bohat hi loving and loyal hote haiā€¦ They are very devoted towards their partner aur yeh bhi kehte hai ki sherni sher se bhi strong hoti hai toh humari Sakshi sherni ke jaisi hai so vo dono perfect hai

Liza nods in yes with smile.

CHOTU: Hmm yeh bhi sahi haiā€¦ waise bhi agar koi Arjun sir ke saamne unke hi jaise attitude ke saath khada reh paaya hai toh sirf apni Sakshi hi haiā€¦ vo hi hai jo uss sher ke beel se sahi salamat wapas aa sakti hai warna hum toh humesha zakhmi hoke hi nikalte hai

Chotu said with puppy face and all laughs.Same time Arjun and Sakshi enter in conference room. Team immediately stop laughing and greet him.

TEAM: Good MorningSir

ARJUN: Good Morning

SAKSHI: Hey guys

TEAM: Hi Sakshi

Sakshi take seat on chair while Arjun stand at his place.

ARJUN: So kuch dino ke liye aap ke Rathod sir leave pe hai

CHOTU/SHREE: What?! Kyun?!

They almost shout in unison. Arjun see them with raised eyebrows and both compose their composure.

SHREE: Humara matlab tha ki achanak Sir ne leave kyun li? Kya hua?

ARJUN: Unhe ek important kaam aa gaya haiā€¦confidential hai iss liye mujhe bhi nahi pata iss baare mein lakin unho ne kaha hai ki 4-5 din lag jaayenge

Shree, Chotu, Liza and Shanaya makes face on it. Aisha and Sakshi notice this and smile comes on their face.

AISHA (Thought): Tumhara charm abhi bhi waise ka waisa hai Sameerā€¦ tumhare saath rehne waale logon ko tumhari itni aadat ho jaati hai ki phir tumse durr rehna mushkil ho jaata haiā€¦

Her smile grew larger on that thought. Arjun notice this.

ARJUN (Thought): Haan haan aap smile kyun nahi karegi?! Kuch dino ke liye Bhai yaha nahi hai iss baat se sab se zyada khushi toh aap ko hi mili hogiā€¦ soch rahi hogi ki kuch dino ke liye hi sahi unse chhutkara milaā€¦ waise bhi inko kabhi bhaiya ki value thi hi kahan

His look become tough and he said in stern voice,

ARJUN: Vo nahi hai iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki ab jo dil mein aaye vo kar paayenge

Aisha immediately see him and found his gaze on her. Sakshi see him with surprise as just a moment ago he was in a good mood and now suddenly he become furious. She notice that Arjun is looking atA isha. Sakshi let out a sad sigh and nods in negative.

This side, Arjun glared at Aisha for a moment and then look at team.

ARJUN: Unki absence mein team me lead karunga and yaha sab jaante hai ki me unki tarah nahi hoon (He looked at Aisha and continue) jo nahi jaante unhe bata doon ki me kisi bhi tarah ki laparwaahi bardaast nahi karungaā€¦ vo bhale hi kuch nahi kehte hai lakin me bolta bhi hoon aur kar ke bhi dikhata hoonā€¦ Samjhe yaa samjhaun

Whole team nods in yes. Aisha keep looking at him and then nods slightly.

ARJUN: Goodā€¦ now finish your pending work

He said and went out.

SHREE: Aree yaar yeh Rathod sir kyun chale gaye?! Unhe pata toh hai ki hum masoom bacche unki chatra chhaya ke bina kitne danger mein rehte hai

CHOTU: Haan naa yaarā€¦ ab jab tak Rathod sir nahi aayenge tab tak Arjun sir ka dimaag kaise bhi kar ke thanda rakhna padega warna hum unke gusse ki aag mein raakh ho jaayenge

SAKSHI: Oh come on guysā€¦ Arjun itna bhi boora nahi hai

SHREE: Oh hello madamā€¦ tujhe unki special treatment milti hai naa iss liye tumhe pata nahi hai ki unka gussa kis level ka aur kitna khaufnaak haiā€¦

SAKSHI: Are baba mein sach bol rahi hoonā€¦ vo itna dangerous nahi hai jitna aap sab sochte hoā€¦ bas uppar uppar se thoda khadus banke ghumta hai lakin dil se bohat hi soft, cute and pyaara haiā€¦

CHOTU: Yeh tin word unki dictionary mein fit hi nahi hote haiā€¦ unki dictionary mein strict, akdu and angry youngman word fit hote hai

SHANAYA: Chotu is rightā€¦ Arjun sir ka gussa toh acche acchon ko hila de aisa haiā€¦

LIZA: Correct

SAKSHI: One day I will show you the real Arjun...

SHREE: Real unreal sab ek hi haiā€¦ unka naa ek hi roop hai... jaise Shiv ji ke taandav se poori prithavi pe pralay aata hai waise hi Arjun sir ke gusse se humari zindagi mein pralay aa jaata hai

SAKSHI: Challenge?

SHREE: Challengeā€¦

SAKSHI: Amazingā€¦ dekhna ek din me yeh challenge jeet jaaungiā€¦

SHREE/CHOTU: We will see

SHANAYA: Lakin Rathod sir gaye kaha hai? Sakshi tumhe bhi nahi pata?

SAKSHI: Nahi Bhai ne bataya nahi

LIZA: Tab toh sach mein koi bada mission hoga shayad warna Rathod sir toh Sakshi ko kitna pamper karte haiā€¦ unki princess ko toh humesha sab kuch batate hai

SAKSHI: Haan waise toh Bhai mujhe sab kuch bata dete haiā€¦ maine bhi yahi socha ki zaroor kuch aisa hoga jisse bata ke vo situation complicated nahi karna chahte hongeā€¦

SHANAYA: but atleast hume pata hota ki vo kaha hai toh kitna accha hota naa

Aisha see her and asked with narrowed eyes,

AISHA: Kyun?

SHANAYA: Aise hiā€¦ Dil ko tasalli rehti ki vo jaha gaye hai waha safe haiā€¦

SAKSHI: Donā€™t worry unho ne kaha hai ki darr ne ki koi baat nahi hai aur vo jaha bhi hai safe haiā€¦ unho ne contact mein rahenge aisa bhi kaha hai toh I will inform you agar vo kuch kahenge toh

Shanaya nods in yes.

SHREE: Chotu vo kon sa song thaā€¦ haanā€¦ (He starts singing) Yeh Dooriyanā€¦ Inn Raahon Ki Dooriyan, Nigahon Ki Dooriyan, Humraahon Ki Dooriyanā€¦ Fanaa Ho Sabhi Dooriyan

CHOTU: Nahi re vo waalaā€¦ Saanu Ek Pal Chain Naa Aave Sajna Tere Binaā€¦ Sajna Tere Binaā€¦ Dil Jaane Kyun Ghabhraveā€¦ Dil Jaane Kyun Ghabhrave Sajna Tere Binaā€¦ Sajna Tere Binaā€¦

LIZA: Ek aur bhi haiā€¦ Jeeye toh Jeeye Kaise Bin Aap Keā€¦ Jeeye toh Jeeye Kaise Haaye Bin Aap Keā€¦ Lagta Nahi Dil Kahin Bin Aap Keā€¦

SHANAYA: Stop it guysā€¦

Shanaya said hiding her face into her palm while Chotu, Shree and Liza laughs. Sakshi smile slightly and look at Aisha. Aisha is looking down. She looked lost.

SAKSHI (Thought): Samjh nahi aata ki mujhe kya karna chahiyeā€¦ life itni complicated kyun hoti hai?! Sab kuch itna uljha hua kyun hai? kyun sach jaan ke anjaan banna padta haiā€¦ kyun chah ke bhi me kuch nahi kar saktiā€¦ kyun kyun kyun?!!! bhagwaan ji aap toh sab jaante ho naa please koi aisa miracle kar do jisse sab theek ho jaayeā€¦ Di aur Bhai ki zindagi mein intezaar aur pyaar ki yeh pariksha khatam kar do pleaseā€¦ aisa kuch kar do jisse unke paas aur koi raasta hi naa bacheā€¦ kuch toh aisa hoga jisse sab kuch theek ho sake...please meri prathna sun lijiyeā€¦ pleaseā€¦ koi miracle kar dijiye

Sakshi closed her eyes and pray to god. She is feeling so helpless and defeated. This side,

CHOTU: Ab chalo thoda kaam kar lete hai warna Arjun sir accha khass SYS ka soor suna denge

All nods and starts working.

TIME PASSED

Sameer landed in Nainital. He went to the hotel which he booked in advance and do check in. He put his bag on bed and open the window and went into the balcony. Cold air and the mesmerizing view makes him feel so calm and fresh. 

DAP - Nainital

He pulled out a phone from pocket and call Arjun to inform him that he arrived at the place safely. After talking with Arjun, he stand there for long time and enjoyed the views. Then he went inside and get fresh first. He come out from the washroom and check the time, itā€™s showing12:30 in afternoon so he decided to have lunch. He went down and order some good food for him.

After having lunch, Sameer is now visiting the different places near his hotels. The beauty of Nainital worked as a medicine for him. His restless mind become calm. Small yet sweet and contented smile is adoring his lips. He reached in one park and decided to take rest there. He sit on one bench and starts seeing his surroundings. Cold wind, birds chirping, hustle bustle in park, fragrance of flowers, mountain views from parkā€¦ everything is very soothing and very mesmerizing. He looked at his left side and found some kids playing. They all are looking like a 6 year old kids. Sameer smile seeing them and about to turn other side but one girl caught his attention. He see her and kind of get freeze. She is looking like a doll in salmon pink colour frock. She has tied her hairs in a two small buns and with that wearing a same salmon pink colour bow hairband. Few hairs are coming on her forehead indicating a sadhana cut hairstyle. She is wearing a salmon pink colour scrunch in her right hand while a diamond bracelet in her left hand. She is wearing a same pink colour jootie. She has a white milky skin and black does hape eyes. She has applied soft pink colour make up and she is looking like a fairy. She is a type of girl that no one ignore. Her smile can melt anyoneā€™s heart. Sameer feels like he is seeing a Barbie doll in real life.

DAP - Sayisha

Girl is standing in middle of the group and saying something as if instructing them. After that they all starts playing. Sameer keep looking at that girl and enjoyed all her cute antics. After around 15 minutes, girl looked at Sameer. She goes near one lady and asked her something and lady replied to her. She nods and starts walking towards Sameer. Soon she reached near Sameer and stand crossing her hands.

GIRL: 16 Minutes

Sameer see her and narrowed his eyes.

GIRL: Aap 16 minutes se mujhe stare kar rahe haiā€¦aap ko pata hai beautiful girl ko stare karna bad manners hota hai

Her strong yet sweet voice is like a medicine to ears. Sameer couldnā€™t stop himself to smile. Girl narrowed her eyes more.

GIRL: Agar aap ne phir se stare kiya toh me aap ki complaint kar dungi

SAMEER: Ok Sorryā€¦ Ab me aap ko stare nahi karungaā€¦ but aap toh khel rahi thi toh aap ko kaise pata chala ki me aap ko stare kar raha hoon?

GIRL: Mumma kehti hai ki jab bhi aap kahin bahar jaauo toh apne surroundings pe nazar rakhna chahiyeā€¦

SAMEER: Hmm very smartā€¦

GIRL: Aap mujhe stare kyun kar rahe the?

Sameer think for a moment said,

SAMEER: Hmm may be because aap bohat hi cute lag rahi hai like a fairy or I can sayā€¦ like a dollā€¦ aap ko pata hai meri ek sister haiā€¦ vo bachpan mein aap hi ki tarah thiā€¦ iss liye me usse princess kehta hoon

GIRL: Fine but I am not your sister aur me aap ko jaanti bhi nahi hoon iss liye warn kar rahi hoon agar aap ne wapas stare kiya toh me aap ki complaint kar dungi aur phir police uncle aap ko jail leke jaayengeā€¦ got it? You better got it

She said with attitude and run to her friends and starts playing. Sameer keep looking at her retreating form with surprise. He is speechless.

SAMEER: Wohhā€¦ cute girl with damn attitudeā€¦

Sameer see her for a few more minutes and then get up and starts walking towards the exit. Before leaving from the park, he turn and looked at that girl. She is playing with her friends. He smiles and then come out from park. Face of that girl is still flashing in front of his eyes and smile is adoring his lips.

SAMEER: Kitni pyaari thi voā€¦ pata nahi kyun lakin aankhien usse hati hi nahiā€¦ Sakshi bhi bachpan me aisi hi thiā€¦ cute and sweet shayad iss liye mujhe unique connection mehsoos huaā€¦

He smile again and then continue his walk.

EVENING

MUMBAI

As today there is no case, Team is free so Arjun declare the day off early. Now only Sakshi and Aisha are in conference room.

AISHA: Sakshi ho gayi teri report?

SAKSHI: Bas kuch der aurā€¦ (She looked up at her) Di agar aap chahte hai toh jaa sakte haiā€¦ mujhe Rj drop kar dega

Aisha is about to say something but she looked in some dilemma. Sakshi notice it and asked,

SAKSHI: Di aap kuch kehna chahte ho kya?

AISHA: Saki vo Sameer yaha nahi hai toh Rj akela hi hogaā€¦ yeh toh ab 4-5 din ki baat haiā€¦ kitne din akele yaa bahar khana khayegaā€¦ kal se hum uske liye extra tiffin le aaya karenge yaa phir uske saath kisi din dinner pe chali jaana lakin aaj ke liye agar tum usko ghar pe dinner ke liye invite kar logi toh shayad usko accha lagegaā€¦ waise bhi aaj maine Ker Sangri banane ka socha hai aur usko Ker Sangari bohat pasand haiā€¦

Sakshi think about it and said slowly,

SAKSHI: Di me usse baat karne ki koshish karti hoon lakin me aap ko sure nahi bol sakti ki vo iss ke liye maan hi jaayegaā€¦ iss liye please iss baat ke liye high hopes mat rakhiyegaā€¦

Aisha nods in yes sadly.

SAKSHI: Me aap ka dil nahi dukhana chahti lakin aap ko koi galat hopes bhi nahi dena chahtiā€¦ I will do my best to convince himā€¦agar vo humare saath aata hai dinner ke liye toh mujhse zyada khush aur koi nahi hogaā€¦

AISHA: I know Sakiā€¦ tu tension mat leā€¦ koshish karna agar mana karega toh usko bolna ki bahar dinner naa kareā€¦ hum usko uske ghar jaake tiffin de aayenge

Sakshi starts working and Aisha get busy with her phone. Sakshi finished her report and headed towards Arjunā€™s cabin. He is signing some files. Sakshi enter in Arjunā€™s cabin.

SAKSHI: Rj yeh reports

Arjun see her and take the report from her.

ARJUN: Bethoā€¦

Sakshi nods and sit infront of him. Arjun read the report and sign it.

ARJUN: Ok perfectā€¦ printing ke liye de denaā€¦

SAKSHI: Thank youā€¦

Sakshi take the file and asked,

SAKSHI: Tum kya kar rahe ho? Kitni der lagegi?

ARJUN: Yeh kuch files hai jinko sign karna hai aur online database mein records add karna haiā€¦ kyun?

Sakshi see him but avoid to say anything. She is not sure how he would react so she is bit scared. Arjun see her with narrowed eyes.

ARJUN: Kya hua? Bolo naa

SAKSHI: Haan voā€¦vo... Rjā€¦ actually Meā€¦ I mean humā€¦ mera matlab hai kiā€¦ voā€¦

ARJUN: Sakshi kya meā€¦voā€¦humā€¦ kya bol rahi ho?

SAKSHI: Vo mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha

Arjun smile naughutily and said,

ARJUN: Really?! Is this the moment I've been waiting for? But (looking around in cabin) Sakshi donā€™t you think you can say it to me at some special placeā€¦ ETF office mein thoda unromantic nahi ho jaayega?! aur phir tum kahogi uske baad mujhe bhi reply dena hai naa and me chahta hoon ki jab me reply doon toh vo moment thoda private place pe ho jaha sirf hum dono hi hoā€¦ office mein toh koi kabhi bhi aa sakta haiā€¦

Sakshi narrowed her eyes and then realise what Arjun is talking about so she shook her head in total disbelief.

SAKSHI: Tum pagal ho Rjā€¦ me uski baat nahi kar rahi thi and by the way tum naa yeh faltu sapne dekhna bandh karoā€¦ aisa kabhi nahi hone waalaā€¦ me aisa kuch kabhi nahi kahungi

ARJUN: Accha?!

He get up from his chair and come near Sakshi. He place hands on the armrest of her chair and lean towards her.

ARJUN: Tum sach mein phir se mujhse panga lena chahti ho?!

He moved closer and whispers,

ARJUN: Maine kaha tha naa ki mera teasing ka tareeka tumhe bohat bhaari padegaā€¦ bhool gayi yaa phir jaanbhuj ke pange le rahi hoā€¦

SAKSHI: Me jaanbhujh ke tumse pange kyun lungi?

He almost reached at her lips and whispers,

ARJUN: Kyun ki shayad tumhe bhi mera tease karne ka treeka accha lagta haiā€¦ kyun miss Kapoor?

He looked in her eyes. He can feel her breath get hitched in the moment and she become stiff. Arjun let out a chuckle and move behind.

ARJUN: Kya hua Miss Kapoor

Sakshi realise her lost state. She composed herself and glared at him.

SAKSHI: Tum bohat boore hoā€¦ I hate you

ARJUN: And I hate you too

He said with smirk. Sakshiā€™s lips curled into smile and she nods negative. Arjun laughs and sit on chair next to her.

ARJUN: Bolo kya kehne waali thi tum

SAKSHI: Arjun vo meā€¦ mera matlab me aur Diā€¦

Arjunā€™s smile get faded on her mention. Sakshi noticed it but continue,

SAKSHI: Chahte hai ki aaj tum humare saath dinner karoā€¦ Bhai nahi hai toh

Arjun got up from chair and said,

ARJUN: No thanks Sakshiā€¦ Me bahar se kuch kha loonga

SAKSHI: Haan lakin ab toh Bhai 4-5 din ke liye nahi haiā€¦ roz bahar khana acchi baat nahi haiā€¦ isse tumhari health bigad sakti haiā€¦toh meā€¦

Arjun cut her in short and answer sternly,

ARJUN: Jab tum yaha nahi thi tab bhi hum dono manage karte the Sakshiā€¦ Bhai tab bhi mission pe gaye hai aur maine bhi aise missions kiye haiā€¦ hume khud se khana banana bhi aata hai aur bahar se kya aur kaise khana hai vo bhi pata hai iss liye tumhe tension lene ki zaroorat nahi haiā€¦ tum mujhe yeh sab naa hi sikhauo toh better hogaā€¦ samjhi yaa samjhaun?!

He ended in bit loud tone which makes Sakshi surprised. Arjun notice her scared face so he immediately calm himself and goes near Sakshi. He sit in front of her and said,

ARJUN: I am so sorryā€¦ I am so so so sorryā€¦ mera intention tum pe gussa karne ka nahi thaā€¦

He take her hands into his and continue,

ARJUN: Sorry Saki

SAKSHI: Its ok Rjā€¦ me jaanti hoon tum Intentionally mujhse aise baat kabhi bhi nahi karogeā€¦ tumhe sorry bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai

Arjun hugged her tightly and said,

ARJUN: Phir bhi mujhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye thaā€¦

SAKSHI: Maine kaha naa its ok...

Arjun sighed and continue, they are still in each otherā€™s embrace,

ARJUN: Dekho Sakshi me unke saath nahi reh paaungaā€¦ office mein theek hai lakinā€¦ mujhse nahi hoga Sakshi

SAKSHI: Me tumhe force nahi karungi Arjun aur maine unhe pehle se hi keh diya tha ki shayad tum haan nahi kahogeā€¦

Arjun hide his face into crook of her neck and Sakshi starts caresses his hairs.

SAKSHI: Tum nahi aana chahte toh koi baat nahi hai lakin please bahar dinner karne mat jaanaā€¦ vo Di aaj Ker Sangari banane waali hai toh me tumhe tiffin dene aa jaaungiā€¦

ARJUN: Sakshiā€¦

SAKSHI: Agar tumhe unke haath ka bana nahi khana hai toh me alag se banaungi apne haathon seā€¦

ARJUN: Aisa kuch nahi hai Sakshiā€¦ baat unke haath ke bane khaane ki nahi haiā€¦ bachpan se hume yahi sikhaya gaya hai ki kabhi bhi khaane ka upmaan nahi karna chahiye aur aisa toh kuch hai nahi ki unke haath ke bane khaane mein zeher lag jaayegaā€¦ me unse naraz hoon, unse nafarat karta hoon lakin iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki me unki respect nahi kartaā€¦ bhale hi aaj mein unhe Di keh ke nahi bulata lakin yeh bhi nahi bhula ki ek din tha jab mere liye vo rishta meri zindagi ka sab se khoobsurat rishta tha

Sakshi feels wetness on her shoulder and she quickly understand that its tears which escaped from his eyes. She tighten the hug.

ARJUN: Baat sirf itni hai ki me ab unke saath comfortable feel nahi kartaā€¦ unka face dekh ke mujhe sab kuch yaad aane lagta haiā€¦ mujhe mere bhai ka dard yaad aata haiā€¦ mere saamne vo pal dodne lagta hai jab unho ne uss Rishi ka proposal accept kar ke mere bhai ka dil toda thaā€¦

Sakshi is about to say something but she stop on very last moment. She closed her eyes and cursed herself as she is not able to do anything.

ARJUN: Agar me aap dono ke saath aaunga toh meri wajah se shayad tum dono ke bich koi problem ho jaayegi kyun ki you know ki mera mere gusse pe kaabu nahi rehtaā€¦ kuch ulta seedha bol diya toh unhe hurt ho jaayega aur tumhe bhi accha nahi lagega

SAKSHI: Mujhe tumhari baaton se kabhi hurt nahi hoga Arjun kyun ki me jaanti hoon ki agar tumhe gussa aaya bhi toh uske pichhe bhi koi naa koi reason hogaā€¦ aur jaha tak baat hai tumhari aur Di ki toh maine bohat pehle hi apne aap ko samjha liya tha ki mujhe aise situations face karne padengeā€¦

Sakshi let out a sigh and said,

SAKSHI: Jaisa ki maine pehle kaha me tumhe force nahi karungi saath aane ke liye lakin yeh zaroor kahungi ki agar tum sirf iss darr se nahi aa rahe ho ki tum kuch bol doge jisse mujhe yaa Di ko hurt hoga toh please uss wajah se mana mat karoā€¦ tum aauoge toh mujhe accha lagega aur Di ko bhi accha lagegaā€¦ agar iss baat ke allawa tumhare pass koi aur reason hai yaa kuch aur problem hai toh tum mat aauo mujhe iss baat se bhi boora nahi lagega but please bahar bhi mat khanaā€¦ me tumhe thodi der mein sabji bante hi tiffin dene aa jaaungi phir aaram se ghar pe beth ke kha lenaā€¦ ok?

Arjun said nothing and dig his head more into crook of her neck. Sakshi can sense the difference in him. They stay like this for next couple of minutes. Arjun moved back and look into Sakshi's eyes intensely. Sakshi smiles and said holding his hand,

SAKSHI: Donā€™t stressā€¦ tumhara kisi bhi faisle se mujhe hurt nahi hoga so mere liye pressure mein aake koi faisla mat karnaā€¦ jo bhi faisla lo uss mein tumhari marzi honi chahiye... me tumhe samjhti hoon Arjun aur me humesha tumhare saath rahungiā€¦ always remember thatā€¦ hmmm

She kissed on his forehead.

ARJUN: Thank you Sakiā€¦

Arjun whispers and he too kissed on her forehead. Both see each other and share a moment of eyelock. Again Sakshi feel the same. Intensity of his emotion has another level today. She feels like she will melt under his gaze so she avert her gaze and said, 

SAKSHI: Me conference room mein hoonā€¦ tum thoda soch lo aur baad mein mujhe bata dena ki kya decide kiya haiā€¦

Arjun nods and Sakshi went out. Arjun sighs and starts thinking about Sakshiā€™s invitation of dinner.

Sakshi come in conference room. Aisha immideaitly see her and asked,

AISHA: Kya kaha Rj ne? aa raha hai kya vo?

Sakshi can see how much she wanted to be with Arjun. She goes near her chair and said in low voice,

SAKSHI: Di give him sometimeā€¦ vo soch ke batayega

Aishaā€™s face become dull and nods in yes.

SAKSHI: Di aap bata kyun nahi detiā€¦

Aisha see her with narrowed eyes.

SAKSHI: Kab tak yeh sab chalega? kab tak sach chhupaye rakhoge Di? unhe haq hai sach janne naā€¦ iss aag mein sirf aap hi nahi vo dono bhi jal rahe haiā€¦

AISHA: Jab unhe sach pata chalega tab vo aag bujhne ke bajaye aur bhi bhayanak ho jaayegiā€¦ vo dono bardaast nahi kar paayengeā€¦ gusse ki aag unhe uppar se jala rahi hai lakin vo aag unhe andar se jala degi...raakh kar degi unheā€¦ vo nahi sambhal paayenge khud koā€¦ nahi Sakshi kabhi nahiā€¦ kabhi nahi batana haiā€¦ kabhi bhi nahiā€¦ me marr jaaun tab bhi mat batana please

SAKSHI: Di kaisi baatein kar rahi ho aapā€¦ please aise mat boliyeā€¦ aapā€¦

Same they heard the door opening sound.They look towards door and found Arjun. Sakshi and Aisha quickly composed themseleves. Sakshi smiles and asked,

SAKSHI: Hum bas jaane hi waale theā€¦ tumhara kaam ho gaya?

Arjun nods in yes. He looked at Aisha for a moment and then said,

ARJUN: Sakshi mujhe raaste mein thoda kaam hai toh ghar jaane se pehle vo khatam kar lete haiā€¦ tum mere saath chalogi toh accha hogaā€¦ I mean mujhe tumhara address pata nahi hai tohā€¦

Smile comes on Aisha face and Sakshi too see him with smile.

SAKSHI: Sureā€¦ Me bas abhi aati hoon

ARJUN: Hmmā€¦ me niche wait karunga

Sakshi nods in yes. Arjun look at Aisha,

ARJUN: Commissioner sir se milna hai toh shayad thoda waqut lag jaayegaā€¦ tension mat lijiyega waqut se aa jaayengeā€¦ aap apne hisaab se dinner ready kar dena

AISHA: Ok no problemā€¦

Arjun nods slightly and went out. As soon as he went out Sakshi look at Aisha. Her eyes are starts brimming with tears. Sakshi goes near her and hugged her tightly.

SAKSHI: Vo aa raha hai Diā€¦ saalon baad hum tino saath mein dinner karengeā€¦

Aisha break the hug and cupped her face,

AISHA: Thank you Sakshi usko manane ke liye

She said with teary eyes,

SAKSHI: Maine kuch nahi kiya hai Diā€¦ shayad vo jitni nafarat dikhane ki koshish kar raha hai utni nafarat karta nahi haiā€¦ itā€™s a good sign Diā€¦

AISHA: Vo sab toh pata nahi lakin me bohat khush hoon ki aaj saalon baad vo dinner pe mere saath hogaā€¦

She wiped her tears roughly and said,

AISHA: Accha ab tu jaa aur uske saath kaam khatam kar ke aa jaanaā€¦ me ghar jaati hoon aur khane ki taiyari karti hoonā€¦ bohat saara kaam baaki haiā€¦

Sakshi nods with smile then She take her purse and went out. Aisha too quickly take her stuff and headed towards parking. This side Arjun and Sakshi leave the office. Arjun is driving and Sakshi is on passanger seat.

SAKSHI: Thank you so much Arjunā€¦

ARJUN: Kis liye?

SAKSHI: Tumne aane ke liye haan kaha iss liyeā€¦ Di bohat khush ho gayi thi

ARJUN: Maine unke liye nahi tumhare liye haan kaha hai Sakshiā€¦ me nahi chahta tha ki tumhe wapas tiffin dene aana pade aur phir me tumhare saath kuch aur pal bitane ka moka gawana nahi chahta thaā€¦

Sakshi smiles and avoid to say anything.

SAKSHI (Thought): Tumne jiss bhi reason se haan kaha ho Arjun me bas khush hoon ki tum aaj humare saath dinner karne waale hoā€¦ Di iss pal mein wapas se apni zindagi jee legiā€¦ itni yaadein bator legi ki vo unke saath wapas se aage badh paayegiā€¦

They reached at commissionerā€™s office while Aisha reached at home. 

=======================

Want to read more?? šŸ˜

Then scroll down or visit next page for next part. šŸ˜‰

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Here is the next part. 

PART - 15

Aisha reached at her house. She first change into some comfortable clothes and get fresh. She come down and enter in kitchen. She tied her hairs in messy bun and starts cutting vegs to prepare Ker Sangari. Itā€™s been half hour. She put the kadhai on stove and adjust the flame. She come in living room and notice the messy condition of it so she starts tidy up things.

This side Arjun and Sakshi left from the commissioner sirā€™s office and now just a few minutes away from the house.

SAKSHI: Aage circle se left aur phir street hai waha se right le lena

Arjun nods and follow the direction.

ARJUN: Kaafi durr hai

SAKSHI: Haan vo toh hai lakin yaha pe shaanti haiā€¦ I mean poore din bheed-bhaad bhare mahol mein rehne ke baad jab ghar aate hai toh accha lagta haiā€¦

ARJUN: Ab yaha se?

SAKSHI: Left

Arjun turn left and found a tag of private property.

SAKSHI: Yaha se andar le loā€¦ hum pohch hi gaye hai

Few seconds of drive and they reached at house. Arjun see the surrounding. He is surprised to see beautiful place.They come out from car. Arjun look around and everything is so mesmerizing.

SAKSHI: Accha hai naa?

ARJUN: Bohat hi accha haiā€¦ Unho ne yeh kab kharida?

SAKSHI: Vo abhi ETF join karne se pehle jiss mission pe gaye the naaā€¦ uss mission pe jaane se kuch din pehle hi unho ne buy kiya thaā€¦ kaafi time se vo ek khubsoorat jagah ki talash mein thiā€¦ 4 saal baad unhe yeh ghar mila jo unhe perfect laga

ARJUN: Ohh

Sakshi and Arjun enter in the house from Iron Gate. Arjun see the garden and his lips curled into smile. It remind him his childhood days, his house, his haveli.

ARJUN: Yeh plants, flowers yeh sab toh haveli ki yaad dilate hai

SAKSHI: Haanā€¦ humne kuch dino pehle hi yaha gardening ka kaam khatam kiya haiā€¦

They are walking on drive way and looking around.

ARJUN: Vo Mumbai kab aayi thi?

SAKSHI: Mumbai toh vo abhi abhi aayi hai jab inho ne ghar liya tabā€¦

ARJUN: Lakin tum bol rahi thi naa 4 saal se vo ghar dhoondh rahe the

SAKSHI: Haanā€¦ isse pehle vo Pune mein thi aur soch rahi thi ki Pune se Mumbai shift ho jaaye lakin koi accha ghar nahi mil raha thaā€¦ jaise hi yeh ghar mila unho ne yaha aane ka faisla liyaā€¦ unho ne saaman vagera yaha shift kiya aur ussi din unhe mission ke liye call aa gayaā€¦ toh sab waise ka waisa hi thaā€¦ hum dono ne abhi abhi sab sort out kiya haiā€¦ kuch kuch cheezein toh abhi bhi arrange hona baaki hai

ARJUN: Hmmmā€¦ Pune mein tumhare koi relatives hai kya? I mean tum bhi uss din Pune gayi thi aur vo bhi Pune reh rahi thi... 

SAKSHI: Haanā€¦ I mean pehle nahi the ab haiā€¦

Arjun narrowed his eyes and so Sakshi said,

SAKSHI: Jab Di Pune aayi thi tab koi nahi thaā€¦ phir vo jaha rent pe reh rahi thi vo lady unki family jaisi hi ban gayiā€¦ unho ne Di ko bohat support kiya aur unka bohat dhyaan bhi rakhti haiā€¦ Di ko apni beti ki tarah hi treat karti haiā€¦ kya hai naa lady ke koi bachche nahi hai aur unke husband ko guzare bohat saal ho gaye toh vo akele hi theā€¦ jab Di ne waha rent pe rehna shuru kiya toh dono ki acchi bonding ho gayiā€¦ me bhi unse milne hi gayi thi... 

Arjun nods. They reached at main door. Sakshi press the door bell and Aisha open the door. Aisha is so happy to see Arjun at her doorstep.

AISHA: Me tum dono ka hi wait kar rahi thiā€¦ comeā€¦

Sakshi enter inside while Arjun didnā€™t move. He lost in thoughts. Sakshi looked back and goes near him.

SAKSHI: Kya hua? Aauo naa

Arjun nods and then enter inside. He starts looking living room with amusement. Everything is perfectly arranged. Classy furniture, wall colours, paintings everything is absolutely stunning and the most important thing is, house is giving a complete homey and cosy vibes. He actually felt nice.

ARJUN: Nice houseā€¦ I mean itā€™s superbā€¦ I love it

SAKSHI: Tumne mera dialogue copy kar liyaā€¦ yeh meri lines thi iss ghar ki tareef mein

Sakshi said making puppy face. Aisha nods in negative while Arjun smirks.

ARJUN: Mujhe toh iss baat ka bilkul bhi ofsos nahi hai

SAKSHI: Copy-Cat kahin ke

AISHA: Saki usko bethne toh deā€¦ bas moka mila nahi ki ladne ke liye taiyaarā€¦ Rā€¦ I mean Arjunā€¦ tum betho me paani leke aati hoon

Arjun nods slightly and sit on sofa. Aisha come holding a tray. Arjun take the glass and sipped the water.

ARJUN: Thank you

Aisha nods and sit beside Sakshi. Arjun is unsure about the conversation so decided to remain silent.

SAKSHI: Di sab kuch ho gaya kya? Aap ko koi help chahiye?

AISHA: Nahiā€¦ sabji bas taiyaar hi hone wali hai aur roti me bana lungiā€¦ tum Arjun ko ghar kyun nahi dikha deti? Arjun ko bore bhi nahi hogaā€¦

ARJUN: Its okā€¦ agar help ki zaroorat hai toh Sakshi help kar degiā€¦ me TV dekh leta hoon

AISHA: No itā€™s okā€¦ me kar loongiā€¦ tum dono ghard ekh lo aur thodi der baatein karoā€¦ jaise hi sab ready hoga mein bula lungi and do no fresh bhi ho jaauoā€¦ accha lagega

SAKSHI: Okā€¦ chalo Arjun

Arjun nods. Sakshi and Arjun went upstairs. Sakshi first take him to the guest room. She open the door.

DAP - Guest Room

SAKSHI: Yeh guest room haiā€¦ tum pehle fresh ho jaauo

Sakshi goes near cupboard. Arjun asked,

ARJUN: Tumhara room kaha hai?

SAKSHI: Pass waala room mera haiā€¦

Sakshi come near him and placed the towel on bed.

SAKSHI: Jaise hi fresh hoke free ho jaauo toh knock kar denaā€¦ me mere room mein hi hoon

ARJUN: Okā€¦

Sakshi turn to go but Arjun hold her hand and pulled her towards him. He encircle hands around her waist. She see him with narrowed eyes.

ARJUN: Waise me soch raha tha ki saath fresh hone mein bhi koi burai nahi haiā€¦ I mean mujhe toh bilkul bhi problem nahi hai

Arjun said with naughty smirk and Sakshi see him with big eyes. She smacked him on his shoulder and said,

SAKSHI: Arjun tum bohat besharam hoā€¦ mujhse aisi baat karte hue sharam nahi aati

ARJUN: Tumne toh kaha ki me bohat besharam hoon phir sharam kyun aayegi?!

Sakshi try to push him to free herself but Arjun tighten his hands on her waist.

SAKSHI: Arjun leave meā€¦ Di aa jaayegi toh kaisa lagega

ARJUN: Vo nahi aayegi

SAKSHI: Aur aa gayi toh?

ARJUN: Toh I donā€™t mindā€¦ me toh besharam hoon

Arjun winked at her and Sakshi nods in disbelief.

SAKSHI: Tum sach mein bohatā€¦

ARJUN: Bohat?

SAKSHI: Kuch nahiā€¦ chhodo mujhe warna...

ARJUN: Warna kya?

SAKSHI: Warna meā€¦ me tumhe chhodungi nahi

ARJUN: Yahi toh me chahta hoon ki tum mujhe chhodke kahin nahi jaauoā€¦ aise hi mere pass rahoā€¦ chalo phir tay rahaā€¦ me tumhe nahi chhodunga aur tum mujhe mat chhodna

SAKSHI: Maine uss meaning mein nahi bola thaā€¦ maine doosre meaning me bola tha

Arjun said in very surprising tone,

ARJUN: Hooo Saki?! Tum double meaning baatein karti ho?! yeh toh bohat galat baat haiā€¦ ab besharam kon hai?!

Before she can react,

ARJUN: Waise accha haiā€¦ me bhi besharam aur tum bhi besharamā€¦ ab toh tension ki baat hi nahi haiā€¦ ab hum acche se fresh ho sakte hai saath meinā€¦

He winked and try to scoop her. Sakshi pushed him and run towards the door. Before leaving the door,

SAKSHI: I hate you

ARJUN: I hate you too

He shouted in reply as Sakshi almost run from there. Arjun laughs heartily and then went into washroom to get fresh. This side Sakshi enter in room and closed the door behind. 

DAP - Sakshi's Room

Her face has turned red on his comments and shy smile is making her look cute and adorable.

SAKSHI: Yeh Rj bhi naa kuch bhi bolta rehta haiā€¦

She shook her head in disbelief. Then she too went into washroom.

Around 15 minutes later, Arjun come out from washroom and wiped his face. He has untucked the shirt which makes his appearance informal. He folded the sleeve and comb the hair roughly. He put the towel on side table and come out from room. He look around and found 2 doors.

ARJUN: Aree Sakshi ne toh bataya hi nahi ki uska kamra konsa haiā€¦ dono pe knock karna padega ab

Arjun goes near one door and knocked it. No one answer him. He again knocked on door which makes the door moved a bit. He peeked inside. Theme of room makes him confused.

DAP - Girl's Room

Itā€™s a girly room. Cream colour wall, purple and cream colour silk curtains, white chairs at dressing table and cosmetics are proof of it. Then his gaze falls on bed. It is a small purple colour round bed. Small purple and white colour silk cushions and purple blanket is indicating that itā€™s a room of a little girl.

ARJUN: Ajeeb baat haiā€¦ chhoti bacchi ka kamra?! Shayad jisse inho ne ghar kharida hoga unka hogaā€¦ Sakshi bol rahi thi naa ki unho ne abhi abhi sab arrange kiya toh yeh room sort out karna baaki reh gaya hoga

He think about it for a moment and then closed the door. He goes near another door and knocked it. Sakshi open the door and come out. She has changed into pink colour silk night suit and has tied her hairs in pony tail.

ARJUN: Beautiful

Sakshi glared at him and said,

SAKSHI: Ghar dekhe?

Arjun nods with smirk.

SAKSHI: Chaloā€¦

ARJUN: Sakshi yeh room kis ka hai?

Arjun asked pointing at girlā€™s room. Sakshi get startled on his question.

SAKSHI: Aā€¦voā€¦ nothing special Arjunā€¦ aauo me tumhe bohat hi accha room dikhati hoonā€¦

Sakshi open the door of one room.

DAP - Common room

SAKSHI: Hai naa ekdam classy and cool

ARJUN: Haanā€¦ yeh unka room hai kya?

Arjun's gaze falls on cupboard. There are mostly female clothes but his eyes didn't miss the jacket of man in between those clothes. He narrowed his eyes. Sakshi answers, 

SAKSHI: Haan aisa hi keh sakte haiā€¦ yeh naa common room haiā€¦ me aur Di kabhi kabhi yaha so jaaya karte haiā€¦

Arjun brushed up his thoughs and said,

ARJUN: Ohh ok

SAKSHI: Ab chalo me tumhe iss ghar ki best jagah dikhati hoonā€¦

Saying she take him to the balcony holding his hand. Arjun see the view from balcony and itā€™s so beautiful.

DAP - Balcony

SAKSHI: Kaisa laga?

ARJUN: Itsā€¦ amazing

SAKSHI: Hai naa? Mujhe bhi bohat pasand haiā€¦

ARJUN: Lakin hum jiss raaste aaye uss taraf tohā€¦

SAKSHI: City hai lakin back side sea dikhta haiā€¦agar tum pichhe ke raaste se jaauoge toh tum samandar kinare jaa sakte ho

ARJUN: Sach mein yeh jagah perfect haiā€¦ I have to admit ki unho ne bohat hi soch samjh ke yeh ghar choose kiya haiā€¦ I love it

SAKSHI: Hmm

Arjun keep looking at sea.

ARJUN: Pata hai jab bhi mujhe akele rehne ka mann karta hai me samandar kinare chala jaata hoonā€¦ inn lehron ko dekh ke bohat hi shanti milti hai

SAKSHI: Really?

ARJUN: Haanā€¦ agar tumhe kabhi mann kare ki akela rehna hai toh samandar ke pass chali jaanaā€¦ tumhe apne aap ehsaas ho jaayega

SAKSHI: I will surely tryā€¦ you know iss poore ghar mein yeh balcony mera favourite place haiā€¦ me har roz yaha kuch ghante zaroor bitati hoonā€¦ especially ETF se aane ke baadā€¦

Sakshi smile looking at view. Arjun starts adoring her. He think something and hug her from back.

ARJUN: I promise me future mein aisa hi ghar kharidunga jiss ki balcony se aisa hi accha sa view milta hoga

SAKSHI: Accha? Tumhe itna pasand aaya yeh view?

ARJUN (Pointing at sea and sky): iss view ka toh pata nahi lakin (He put his head on her shoulder) yeh view bohat pasand aayaā€¦me chahta hoon ki poori zindagi mein yeh view dekhuā€¦

Sakshi smile and turn towards her. Arjun keep her in his embrace. He is looking in her eyes intensely.

SAKSHI: Aaj tumhe kya ho gaya hai? Kuch aur hi andaz hai aap ke aajā€¦

ARJUN: Shayad sabar ka bandh ab dheere dheere toot raha haiā€¦

Sakshi see in his eyes for a long time and ask, 

SAKSHI: Koi baat pareshan kar rahi hai kya?

Arjun see her with surprise.

ARJUN: Tumhe kaise?

SAKSHI: I know you wellā€¦ Hume mile hue itne din ho gaye aur tum humesha mere saath aisi waisi baatein karte rehte ho lakin aaj kuch alag haiā€¦ aaj tumhari aankhon mein aur tumhari aawaz mein ek bechaini haiā€¦

Arjun didnā€™t say anything for a moment then said, 

ARJUN: Pata nahi Sakshi lakin mujhe darr lag raha hai

SAKSHI: Darr? Kaisa darr?

ARJUN: Tumhe kho dene ka darr

SAKSHI: Me kuch samjhi nahi

ARJUN: Bas aise hi sochte sochte ek khayal aa gaya aur tab se mann bechain haiā€¦ jee kar raha hai ki jitna ho sake utna jaldi tumhare saath vo har pal jee loon jiska maine sapna dekha haiā€¦ itni yaadeinb ana loon tumhare saath ki phir agar durr chala gaya toh bhi afsos naa raheā€¦ mujhe darr lag raha hai ki kahin me itni der naa kar doon ki zindagi hi haath se nikal jaaye

SAKSHI: Arjun kya bol rahe ho tum aur kyun aisa soch rahe hoā€¦ achanak kya ho gaya hai tumhe? Subah toh tum ekdam theek the phirā€¦kuch hua hai kya?

Arjun nods in no and look down. He starts caressing her back palm and then he slowly entwine his fingers with her. Sakshi with her free hand make him look at her. She looked directly into his eyes and said strongly, 

SAKSHI: Tumhe darr ne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai Arjunā€¦ me kahin nahi jaane waAli aur naa hi tumhe jaane dungiā€¦ hum humesha saath rahengeā€¦

Arjun said nothing and keep seeing her.

SAKSHI: Tumne suna maine kya kaha? Hum humesha saath rahengeā€¦ koi bhiā€¦ I mean koi bhi khud bhagwaan ji bhi hume alag nahi kar sakteā€¦ samjhe yaa samjhaun?

Arjun nods slightly and kissed on her knuckles.

SAKSHI: Me soch rahi hoon ki sach mein tumhara naam Tension Rathod rakh doonā€¦ Kal bhaiya ko leke pareshan ho rahe the aur ab aaj pata nahi kis wajah se itna tension le rahe hoā€¦

ARJUN: Kahin kuch galat hai Sakshi

SAKSHI: Kahin bhi kuch bhi galat nahi haiā€¦ Naa hi humare saath kuch galat hai aur naa hi Sam Bhai ke saathā€¦ waise tumne Bhai ko phone kiya?

Arjun nods in no.

SAKSHI: Chalo unhe phone karte haiā€¦ tumhe better feel hogaā€¦ me abhi unhe phone lagati hoon

ARJUN: Ok

SAKSHI: Nahi pehle toh tum apna mood theek kar loā€¦agar Bhai tumhe pareshan dekhenge toh khud bhi pareshan ho jaayengeā€¦ come on smile

Sakshi signal him to smile. Arjun smile slightly. Sakshi nods in negative and starts tickling him.

ARJUN: Sakshi stop

SAKSHI: No Bachpan mein mere saath aisa hi karte the naaā€¦ aaj meri baari

Saying she continue tickling him and soon both starts laughing. Seeing him laughing, Sakshi stop after a moment and hug him.

IN ONE ROOM

Shanaya is sitting in room. There are lots of photos of Sameer and Arjun are pinned on a board. There is a photos of Shree, Liza, Chotu, Sakshi and Aisha too. Some photos of ETF headquarters, some articles and map are also there. Shanaya is looking at the photos and thinking something. She hissed in irritation and said,

SHANAYA: Sab kuch galat hi hai yaha peā€¦ kuch samjh nahi aa raha ki kya karu aur kya nahiā€¦ agar mere pyaare, cute angry bird Arjun ki style mein bolu toh kahin kuch chhut raha hai

She smirks and take a step and now just a few inch away from a board.

SHANAYA: Lakin kya chhut raha hai? uppar se Sameer pata nahi kahan chala gaya haiā€¦ dono Bhai iraadon ke itne pakke hai ki puchho matā€¦ agar waqut rehte mein apna kaam nahi kar paayi toh mujhe doosra raasta apnana padega jo me bilkul bhi nahi chahtiā€¦ itne waqut se kaam karte karte ek bond jo ban gaya haiā€¦ shayad me apna plan ab tak execute kar chuki hoti agar yeh Sakshi achanak se naa aa gayi hotiā€¦ ab toh usko Sakshi ke allawa kuch dikhta hi nahi haiā€¦

She makes face and look at photo of SamJun.

SHANAYA: Me jo chahti hoon vo ho jaane do naa yaarā€¦ agar mere hisaab se chale naa toh ek ki hi jaan jaayegi warna mujhe dono ko maarna padegaā€¦ ab dono bete ek saath maare jaayenge toh tum logon ke parivaar pe kya bitegi? Waise tum logon ka privaar aaj bhi ek raaz haiā€¦ iss Sakshi ke allawa koi aur link nahi hai tumhare parivaar kiā€¦

She think something and said,

SHANAYA: Kya Sakshi ke parivaar ke through pata lagau? Lakin Sakshi toh kehti rehti hai ki 8 saal baad mile hai iss ka matlab hai ki dono parivaar ke bich 8 saal se koi contact nahi hogaā€¦ aur phir parivaar mera target bhi nahi haiā€¦ (She look at SamJunā€™s photo) jo bhi karna hai tumhare saath hi karna haiā€¦ bas ek chanceā€¦ ek moment aur me apna kaam kar dungiā€¦

She look at photos and starts thinking again.

AT NAINITAL

After dinner, Sameer went out for a walk. Place is looking more beautiful in night. His phone starts ringing and he pulled out the phone from his pocket. 

DAP - Phone call

Itā€™s Sakshi so Sameer received the phone.

SAMEER: Hey Princess

SAKSHI: Hello Sam Bhaiā€¦ aap ko disturb toh nahi kiya?

SAMEER: Bilkul nahiā€¦

Then he notice Arjun.

SAMEER: Rj?

SAKSHI: Surpriseā€¦

SAMEER: Tum humare flat pe ruki ho? (Noticing background) lakin yeh toh humara flat nahi haiā€¦ kaha ho tum dono?

SAKSHI: Arjun aaj humare ghar aaya haiā€¦

Sameer see Arjun with surprise.

SAMEER: Tum Aisha aur Sakshi ke saath ho?

ARJUN: Hā€¦ haan vo Sakshi aur unho ne kaha ki aaj me unke saath dinner karun tohā€¦

SAMEER: Yeh toh bohat acchi baat haiā€¦ chal accha hai atleast tu bahar se kuch aaltu phaltu junk food toh nahi khayega

ARJUN: Me aaltu phaltu thodi khata hoonā€¦

SAMEER: Rehne de rehne deā€¦ mujhe sab pata hai... Princess dhyaan rakhna iskaā€¦ jab akela hota hai toh yeh bohat unhealthy khana kha leta haiā€¦ tum toh jaanti ho junk food health ke liye accha nahi hotaā€¦

SAKSHI: Donā€™t worry Bhaiā€¦ me hoon naaā€¦

SAMEER: Iss liye toh shanti hai mujheā€¦ waise kya menu hai aaj dinner mein?

ARJUN: Ker Sangariā€¦ Dā€¦

Sakshi and Sameer both see him excitedly as they know what he is about to say but Arjun stops at very last moment on which they both make puppy face.   

ARJUN: Vo khana hi bana rahi haiā€¦ thodi der mein dinner karengeā€¦ aap ne dinner kiya?

SAMEER: Haanā€¦ phir socha walk karna chahiye toh walk ke liye bahar aaya hoonā€¦ and how was your day?

ARJUN: Goodā€¦ Aaj koi case nahi tha so jaldi chhuti de di thi aur saara file ka kaam bhi khatam ho gaya haiā€¦ maine records bhi update kar diye hai

SAMEER: Okā€¦

SAKSHI: aur aap batauo aap ka din kaisa tha?

SAMEER: Bohat acchaā€¦ nayi jagah pe aake bohat accha mehsoos ho raha haiā€¦ its beautiful placeā€¦

ARJUN: Yeh toh bohat accha haiā€¦ waise bhi pata nahi aap Mumbai chhod ke bahar kab gaye theā€¦

SAMEER: Haan me bhi wahi soch raha hoonā€¦ yaha aake aisa laga ki mujhe sach mein bahar nikal ne ki zaroorat thi

They both keep talking for some time. Aisha come upstairs. She see Arakshi in balcony so she starts walking towards the balcony saying,

AISHA: Chalo dinner ready haiā€¦

Aisha see that they are on video call with Sameer so she stops on place. This side Sameer is saying something but he noticed Aisha in background so he stop talking. Sakshi and Arjun turn back towards her.

AISHA: Sorry mujhe pata nahi tha ki tum sab phone pe busy hoā€¦ koi baat nahi tum baat kar lo

SAMEER: Rjā€¦ Princess tum dono dinner kar loā€¦ me theek hoon aur khush bhi hoonā€¦ tum dono mera tension mat loā€¦ I will call you tomorrowā€¦

SAKSHI: Ok bye

ARJUN: Bye bhaiyaā€¦ take care

SAMEER: You tooā€¦ bye

They disconnect the video call. Sakshiā€™s phone indicate the low battery.

SAKSHI: Aap dono jaauo mein phone charge pe rakh ke aati hoon

AISHA: Tu phone mujhe de de me rakh dungiā€¦ Tu Arjun ke saath niche jaa aur khane ki taiyaari kar

Arakshi went downstairs and Aisha went to Sakshiā€™s room. Aisha put it on the charge and about to leave the room but Sakshiā€™s phone starts ringing. She check the callerā€™s name. ā€œSam Bhaiā€ is flashing on screen. Aisha think multiple times and then received the call.

SAMEER: Hello Princess

AISHA: Mā€¦ Me hoon

Sameer said nothing for a couple of moments but then continue,

SAMEER: Princess kaha hai?

AISHA: Vo niche haiā€¦ uska phone charging me lagana tha toh maine liya thaā€¦ kuch kaam hai toh me usko bula deti hoon

SAMEER: Koi khass kaam nahi thaā€¦ usko bolna ki ā€œMumbai Diariesā€ ke saath ETF ka tie up ho gaya hai toh ab se ETF ke saare articals ussi newspaper mein aayengeā€¦ actually princess ne hi yeh suggest kiya tha aur abhi abhi mujhe Commissioner sir ka phone aaya tha ki editor ne haan keh diya hai

AISHA: Yeh toh bohat hi acchi news haiā€¦ waise bhi ā€œMumbai Diariesā€ toh poora mumbai padhta haiā€¦

SAMEER: Hmmm

Sameer see the ice cream stall so he headed towards the stall.

AISHA: Me abhi Saki ko bata deti hoonā€¦ vo aur Arjun bohat khush ho jaayenge

Sameer ordered the ice cream and then reply to Aisha, 

SAMEER: Okā€¦ 

Same time little girl comes there and by mistake get collide with him. As soon as they see each other, their eyes went wide open. She is a same girl from the park.

SAMEER/GIRL: Tum/Aap?!!!!!

Aisha who is about to disconnect the call hear that voice. Before Aisha can say something Sameer disconnect the call.

AISHA: Yeh awaz tohā€¦ nahi nahi yeh kaise ho sakta haiā€¦ mujhe zaroor koi galatfami ho gayi haiā€¦ uski itni yaad aa rahi hai naa iss liye aisa ho raha hai mere saathā€¦ vo toh Nainital gayi hai toh vo Sameer se kaise mil sakti haiā€¦

She nods in negative and put the phone on charge again. She smacked herself and said,

AISHA: Aisha sambhal apne aap koā€¦ kuch bhi sochne lag jaati haiā€¦ jab itne saal kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalne diya toh ab thodi naa pata chal jaayegaā€¦ duniya bohat badi haiā€¦ aisa thodi naa hoga ki Sameer yaa vo kahin jaayegi aur achanak se ekdusre se mil jaayenge?!!! Aisa naa sirf films aur series mein hota hai real life mein nahiā€¦

She come out from Sakshiā€™s room. Her gaze falls on girlā€™s room. She open the room and looked inside. Smile is adoring her lips.

AISHA: I miss you my doll

She said and closed the door then went downstairs.

NAINITAL

Sameer and Girl see each other with surprise. 

GIRL: Aap yaha bhi aa gaye?! Mujhe follow kar rahe hai aap?

SAMEER: Yahi sawal toh me bhi aap se puchh sakta hoon

GIRL: Me kyun aap ko follow karungi?!

SAMEER: Toh me bhi kyun aap ko follow karunga?

GIRL: Vo mujhe kaise pata hoga? Aap mujhe stare kar rahe the aur ab yaha bhi aa gayeā€¦ iska matlab toh yahi hua ki aap mujhe follow kar rahe haiā€¦

SAMEER: Hmm shaq hona toh banta hai but trust me mein aap ko follow nahi kar raha thaā€¦ me toh bas yaha ice cream khane aaya tha

Girl keep seeing Sameer with narrowed eyes. Stall keeper give Sameer his ice cream. Girl turn towards stall keeper and said,

GIRL: Mujhe strawberry ice cream chahiye

STALL KEEPER: I am sorry babyā€¦ last tha vo maine abhi abhi inko de diyaā€¦ aap koi aur flavour le lo

Girl looked at Sameer. She almost glared at him with bit puppy face. Then she again looked at stall keeper and said,

GIRL: Aap check kijiye naa hoga dusraā€¦ mujhe sirf Strawberry hi accha lagta haiā€¦

STALL KEEPER: Nahi hai betaā€¦ I am really sorryā€¦aap chocolate khana pasand karegi? Mere pass chocolate ice cream hai

GIRL: Nahiā€¦ chocolate mujhe zyada accha nahi lagtaā€¦ thoda thoda hi accha lagta hai

STALL KEEPER: Toh butterscotch? 

GIRL: Nahiā€¦ aur kon sa flavour hai?

STALL KEEPER: kesar pista

SAMEER/GIRL: Nahi uss mein toh bohat saare pistachios hote hai

Sameer and girl see each other.

GIRL: Ab aap mujhe copy bhi karenge?

SAMEER: Maine toh bas aise hi bol diya thaā€¦ mujhe thodi pata tha ki tum bhi aisa bolne wali ho

GIRL: Aap bol hi kyun rahe hai? Aap ko ice cream mil gaya naa toh aap vo khaiiye naaā€¦ ice-cream waale uncle mujhse baat kar rahe hai naa?

Sameer rolled his eyes and said nothing.

GIRL: Pakka strawberry nahi hai?

STALL KEEPER: Nahi betaā€¦ agar hota toh me aap ko mana kyun karta hai naa?

Girl become sad and nods in yes. Sameer see this and somehow seeing her sad he too become sad. He think once and said,

SAMEER: Aap chahe toh yeh le sakti haiā€¦ I donā€™t mind

Girl see him and said,

GIRL: Noā€¦ Thank youā€¦

SAMEER: But aap ka mann tha naaā€¦ me koi aur flavour le lunga

GIRL: Mann toh tha but aap stranger ho and dusri baat ki aap ne yeh pehle order kar diya tha so me yeh nahi le saktiā€¦ aur aap mere liye apna favourite ice cream kyun chodenge? Me aap ki relative thodi hoonā€¦aaj ice cream nahi hai iska matlab yeh thodi hai ki kal bhi nahi hogaā€¦ me kal kha lungiā€¦

She said and starts walking towards the other side of road.

SAMEER: Kitna sochti hai aur kitna bolti haiā€¦

He nods in negative.

This side girl is walking on road. She saw a puppy who is walking at corner. That puppy attract her alot so she goes near him and starts playing. Puppy too like her. She pulled out small ball from her side bag and give it to puppy. She threw ball and puppy catch it. She again threw the ball and puppy went to take the ball. Girl saw the truck which is coming from one side. She looked at puppy who is busy with ball. She didnā€™t think twice and run towards the puppy to save him. She reached him and then she noticed that puppyā€™s leg get stuck into a small hole of drain cover. She starts trying to pull puppyā€™s leg.

Truck driver notice the girl and try to apply the break but the truck is in full speed so itā€™s almost impossible to stop it on time. One lady see this and shouts which caught everyoneā€™s attention. All starts shouting at girl to move from the place but she didnā€™t listen. Finally she remove puppyā€™s leg and take it into her arms. She look ahead and found truck is about to hit. At the end moment Sameer jumped and save the girl. Sameer roll multiple time with girl. In this process Sameerā€™s head get hit with tree and blood oozed out from the wound.

Soon everyone reached near them. Sameer get up and help the girl to get up too.

SAMEER: Are you ok?

He check her and found some bruises and scratch on her hand and leg. Girl keep seeing him. Sameer look at her and said strongly,

SAMEER: Sab aap se bol rahe the toh aap ne suna kyun nahi? agar truck se takkar lag jaati toh? aap ki jaan ko khatra thaā€¦ aap itni irresponsible kaise ho sakti hai? aap ne dekha tha naa truck ko phir aisa kyun kiya?

Girl keep looking at him for a moment and then said calmly,

GIRL: Agar me help nahi karti toh truck ki wajah se puppy ki jaan chali jaatiā€¦

She see the puppy and caresses his head with love. Puppy is looking terrified but he felt nice when girl caresses him. Girl smile seeing this and see Sameer.

GIRL: Vo bhi toh humari hi tarah hai naaā€¦ Hum humans animals ko leke careless kyun ho jaate hai? unki bhi toh family hoti haiā€¦ agar aaj puppy ko vo truck maar deta toh iss puppy ki mumma-dog ko kitna boora lagtaā€¦ animals me bhi humari tarah emotions hote haiā€¦ aur phir aap ne bhi toh meri help kiā€¦ (Looking at his forehead) choat toh aap ko bhi lagi haiā€¦ jiss tarah aap ne mujhe help kiya waise hi maine puppy ko help kiyaā€¦ phir me irresponsible kaise hui?

Sameer is speechless and so the others. No one is able to say a single word. Sameer snapped after a moment and asked,

SAMEER: Chaliye bataiye aap ke parents kaha hai? Me aap ko unn tak chhod deta hoon

GIRL: Mere parents yaha nahi haiā€¦ me yaha school trip pe aayi hoon

SAMEER: Toh aap ke teacher kaha hai?

GIRL: Yaha se aage park hai waha pe hai

SAMEER: Toh aap yaha kya kar rahi hai?

GIRL: Ice cream khane aayi thi

This makes him irritate and angry.

SAMEER: Akele?! Aap ke teacher ne aap ko akele aane kaise diya?! Aise kaise teachers hai aap ke? Zimmeedaari naam ki koi cheez hoti hai yaa nahi!! Chalo me aap ke teacher se milna chahta hoonā€¦

Girl glared at him.

SAMEER: What?

GIRL: Aap kitne sawal karte hai aur kitne short tempered bhi haiā€¦ aur kitni zor se bolte haiā€¦ itni zor se baat karna good manners nahi hota... Noise pollution hota hai and gussa karna bhi bad habit hota haiā€¦ isse health issues hote hai

Sameer see her again with some unknown expression as he really donā€™t know how to react. This girl has something. He found him speechless in front of her. Finally he said in calm and gentle tone,

SAMEER: ab theek hai?

Girl nods in yes.

SAMEER: Goodā€¦ now chalo me aap ko aap ke teacher ke pass le jaata hoon

GIRL: Nahiā€¦ aap dekh nahi rahe iss puppy ko pair mein choat aayi haiā€¦ hum isko doctor ke pass leke jaayenge

SAMEER (Mind): Great!!! Ab yahi bacha tha

Sameer thought and then said,

SAMEER: Isko me doctor ke pass le jaaungaā€¦ aap apne teacher ke pass jaiiye

GIRL: No me bhi aaungi iske saathā€¦ yeh mera dost haiā€¦ maine iska naam bhi rakha haiā€¦ Brunoā€¦ yeh itna brown brown hai naa issliye

SAMEER: Aree lakin abhi doctor kaha dhundhenge

Girl see him with ā€œKaise insaan hai yeh?!ā€ She nods in negative and said,

GIRL: Phone dijiye

SAMEER: Kya?

GIRL: Phone

Sameer see her with narrowed eyes but give his phone to her. She turn on the Apple assistant and said ā€œHello Siriā€¦please show animal Doctor near meā€ and Siri shows suggestions. Sameer see her with amusement. Girl is really smart. 

GIRL: Yaha se 20 minutes pe haiā€¦ (She looked at Sameer and continue) thoda durr hai iss liye aap mujhe waha leke jaayengeā€¦

SAMEER: Lakin aap ko toh lag raha tha ki me aap ko follow karta hoon aur stare karta hoonā€¦

GIRL: Vo toh aap karte hi hai lakin aap ne mujhe truck se  bachaya naa iss liye me aap ko thoda trust kar rahi hoonā€¦

SAMEER: Oh I See (Then he think) Aise bol rahi hai jaise mujh pe koi ehsaan kar rahi hai...

He nods in negative but couldnā€™t stop himself to smile.

GIRL: Aap smile kyun kar rahe hai? Dekhiye me bohat strong hoon aur Mumma ne mujhe thoda thoda karate bhi sikhaya hai... agar aap ne mujhe kidnap kiya toh me attack karungi

Sameer laughs on it and said,

SAMEER: Donā€™t worry you little princessā€¦ me aap ko kidnap nahi karunga aur aap ko karate karne ki bhi zaroorat nahi padegiā€¦ 

GIRL: Okā€¦ ab chaliye Bruno ko bohat pain ho raha hogaā€¦ vo toh humari tarah bol bhi nahi sakta hai toh kaise kahega ki usko kitna dard haiā€¦

She said caressing Brunoā€™s head.

SAMEER: Me aap ke saath zaroor chaluga lakin pehle hum aap ke teacher ko inform karenge

Girl nods in yes. She pulled out a small diary from her side bag and give number to Sameer. Sameer dial number. She signal him to give the phone and Sameer do the same.

GIRL: Aap waha durr khade rahiyeā€¦ me baat kar ke aap ko phone wapas kar dungi

SAMEER: Kyun? 

GIRL: Aap ne kabhi privacy word nahi suna hai kya? Koi jab kisi se phone pe baat karta hai toh usko thoda private time dena chahiyeā€¦ kisi ki baat sunna bohat galat baat hoti hai

Sameer put hand on his forehead. He avoid to say anything and just leave her alone. He goes near on bench and sit there. This side girl starts talking. Sameer see her from a distance.

SAMEER: Yaar kaha iss ladki ke chakkar mein pad gayaā€¦ itni chhoti hai lakin baatein iski dadi amma types haiā€¦

He notice her every antics when she is talking. She is making puppy faces, some time reply with confidence and some time making requesting face. At the end big smile comes on her lips and she disconnect the call. Soon she come near Sameer.

SAMEER: Ho gayi baat?

GIRL: Haanā€¦ humare sir hai vo aa rahe hai yaha peā€¦

SAMEER: Ok

Girl said giving phone to Sameer,

GIRL: Thank you

SAMEER: Your welcomeā€¦

Sameer take the phone from her.

SAMEER: Kab tak aa jaayenge tumhare sir?

GIRL: 15 minutesā€¦

SAMEER: Hmmā€¦ tab tak tum aur Bruno yaha beth sakte ho

Sameer said pointing at the place beside him. Girl nods in yes and sit beside him.

GIRL: Bas thodi der aur Brunoā€¦ phir hum doctor uncle ko kahenge ki vo aap ki choat theek kar de ok?

Puppy bark in low voice and lick her finger. Girl smile and keep caressing Brunoā€™s head. Sameer see her and he is amused. This girl is very different. She is bossy, soft hearted, bubbly, stubborn and cute. He feel something unique with her. Girl see him and said,

GIRL: Aap phir stare kar rahe hai

Sameer snapped by her words and said,

SAMEER: Sorry

GIRL: Aap mujhe stare kyun karte hai?

SAMEER: Pata nahiā€¦ Maine kaha tha naa meri behen bachpan mein aap ke hi jaisi thiā€¦ shayad iss liye

Girl shifted her attention to dog. Sameer asked,

SAMEER: Aap ko dogs pasand hai?

GIRL: Haanā€¦ mujhe toh cat, cow, leopard, elephant, lion, tiger, panda, giraffe sab pasand haiā€¦

SAMEER: Hmm so aap animal lover hai

Girl nods in yes.

GIRL: Sab ko hona chahiyeā€¦ vo kitne cute and innocent hote hai

SAMEER: Aap ko lion, tiger, leopard unse darr nahi lagta?

GIRL: Nahiā€¦ agar hum unhe hurt karenge toh vo bhi hume hurt karengeā€¦ agar hum unhe pyaar karenge toh vo bhi hume pyaar karenge

SAMEER: Kabhi dekha hai unhe real mein?

GIRL: Haan Mumma mujhe aksar zoo leke jaati haiā€¦mujhe waha ghumna bohat accha lagta haiā€¦ aap ko zoo mein jaana accha lagta hai?

SAMEER: Haan matlab ok okā€¦ waise aap ne mujhe apna naam toh bataya hi nahi

GIRL: Me aap ko apna naam kyun batau? Aap kya karenge mera naam jaan ke?

SAMEER: Bas aise hiā€¦ ab me jiss ke saath Bruno ko doctor ke pass leke jaa raha hoon uska naam toh mujhe pata hona chahiye naa

Girl keep thinking for few minutes.

GIRL: Theek hai lakin me sirf apna naam hi bataungiā€¦ no more personal questions ok?

SAMEER: Ok I promiseā€¦ me aap se koi aur personal question nahi karunga

Girl raised her hand and said,

GIRL: Hi mera naam Sayisha haiā€¦

Sameer shake hand with her and said,

SAMEER: Hi Sayishaā€¦ My name is Sameer

SAYISHA: Hello Sameer

SAMEER: Waise dekhiye hum dono ka naam S se shuru hota haiā€¦ maine suna hai ki jiska naam same alphabates se shuru hota hai naa vo bohat acche dost ban sakte haiā€¦

SAYISHA: Kya sach mein aisa hota hai?

SAMEER: Ab maine toh aisa suna haiā€¦ sach hai yaa nahi vo nahi pata

SAYISHA: Hmmm

SAMEER: Kya pata hum bhi acche dost ban jaaye?

SAYISHA: Lakin aap mere dost kyun banenge?

SAMEER: Vo toh mujhe bhi nahi pata ki maine aap se dosti ki baat kyun kiā€¦

Sayisha see him with narrowed eyes.

SAMEER: Atleast hum stranger toh nahi rahenge naaā€¦

Sayisha think about it and said,

SAYISHA: Haan vo bhi hai lakin me aap ko soch ke bataungi ki me aap ki dost ban sakti hoon yaa nahiā€¦

Before they can continue, one man come there.

MAN: Sayisha

Sayisha see him and run towards him. Sameer too follow her.

MAN: Sayisha beta yeh kya hai?! Pehle toh aap ko ice cream khana thaā€¦ phir aap akele yaha aayi aur ab kisi doctor ke pass jaana chahti haiā€¦ aap jaanti hai naa ki humara rule haiā€¦ 11 baje tak sab hotel mein pohch jaayenge

SAYISHA: Haan Ronit sir lakin Bruno ko aise nahi chhod sakte naaā€¦ dekhiye naa iske pair mein kitni choat aayi hai

RONIT: But late ho jaayega phir

SAYISHA: Please naa Sirā€¦ maine Vrushali Maā€™am se baat ki haiā€¦ unho ne permission de di haiā€¦

RONIT: Ok (looking at Sameer) Yeh kon hai?

SAYISHA: Inka naam Sameer haiā€¦ inho ne mujhe aur Bruno ko truck se bachayaā€¦

Ronit shake hand with Sameer.

RONIT: Ronitā€¦ Ronit Sharmaā€¦ Sayisha ka maths teacher

SAMEER: Hi I am Sameerā€¦ nice to meet you

RONIT: Sayisha ko bachane ke liye thank youā€¦

SAMEER: Yeh toh mera farz tha lakin aap ne bachhi ko akele aane kaise diya? vo bhi raat ke samayā€¦

RONIT: Sayisha ne kaha tha ki vo park ke bahar hi jaa rahi haiā€¦ uske saath humne ek teacher ko bheja bhi tha lakin Sayisha madam ne uss teacher se kaha ki usko paani peena hai iss liye uski teacher paani lene shop mein gayi aur itne samay mein yeh madam yaha chali aayiā€¦ vo teacher kab se uss taraf Sayisha ko dhoondh rahi thiā€¦ jaise hi teacher ne hume bataya hum bhi Sayisha ko waha dhoodhne lag gayeā€¦ phir Sayisha ka phone aaya aur usne bataya ki vo yaha hai

Sameer and Ronit both glared at Sayisha.

SAYISHA: Maine Vrushali Maā€™am se sorry bola hai aur unho ne ā€œItā€™s okā€ bhi kaha

She said innocently. Sameer and Ronit both nods in negative.

RONIT: Ok ab batauo kaha hai clinic?

SAYISHA: 20 minutes durr haiā€¦

RONIT: Hmm chalo car mein betho

Sayisha nods and said pointing at Sameer,

SAYISHA: Inhe bhi sar pe choat lagi haiā€¦ aap ke pass first aid box hai usse inko patti laga dijiye naaā€¦ unhe bhi bohat pain ho raha hoga

RONIT: Vo toh hotel mein haiā€¦ lakin yaha pass mein ek chota sa clinic hai waha inke wound ka check-up karwa lenge... Mujhe lag raha hai ki wound deep hai because khoon zyada nikala hai

SAYISHA: Ok

RONIT: Chaliye

Sameer nods and trio get into car. They reached at a pet doctor. Doctor apply bandage on Brunoā€™s leg. Sayisha is happiest person when doctor said that Bruno is fine and his wound will heal very soon. After visiting pet doctor, they stop at another clinic where doctor apply bandage on Sameerā€™s wound. Doctor give one injection to avoid infection and give some pain killers to him and suggest to change the bandage once in tomorrow morning. Doctor treat bruises of Sayisha by some ointment. Sayisha, Ronit and Sameer come at the area where they found Bruno first time. As soon as they come out from car, they saw two dogs there. Sayisha put the Bruno down. Bruno run towards that dogs and starts barking. That dogs starts licking Bruno. Sayisha goes near them and trio starts playing with her. Ronit and Sameer see them with pure amusement.

SAMEER: Yeh ladki sach mein alag hai, special haiā€¦

RONIT: Yes she isā€¦ humare school ki sab se bright student haiā€¦ smart, strong, brave, confident and very very very naughtyā€¦ She is multi-talented girlā€¦

SAMEER: Really?

RONIT: Yesā€¦ Jab hum dekhte hai ki humare desh ka bhavishya aise bachche hai toh yakeen maaniye dil khush ho jaata haiā€¦ she is a very special childā€¦ hume bohat khushi hai ki vo humare school ki student hai

Sameer smiles and look at Sayisha again. She is attracting him like a magnet. Her charm and her personality making him awestruck.

RONIT: But unfortunately yeh uska humare saath last trip hai

SAMEER: Kyun? 

RONIT: Vo log doosri jagah shift ho rahe hai naa iss liye

SAMEER: Ohh 

Ronit check the time and said, 

RONIT: Sayisha beta chaliyeā€¦ late ho raha hai

Sayisha look at dogs and said,

SAYISHA: Agar possible hua toh me aap se phir se milne aaungiā€¦ apna dhyaan rakhna Brunoā€¦

Bruno bark as if replying her.

SAYISHA: Bye

Saying this, Sayisha got up and come near Sameer and Ronit.

RONIT: chalo

SAYISHA: wait (Looking at Sameer) Thank you Mr. Adorable Strangerā€¦

SAMEER: Mr. Adorable Stranger?

SAYISHA: Haanā€¦ me jisse bhi milti hoon usko apni taraf se ek naam deti hoon aur aap ka naam hoga Mr. Adorable Strangerā€¦ aap ne mujhe aur Bruno ko save kiyaā€¦ phir Ronit sir ke aane tak mujhe company bhi diyaā€¦ aap ko meri wajah se choat lagi phir bhi aap mere saath Bruno ke doctor uncle ke pass aaye aur jab vo doosre doctor uncle mere haath pe dawai laga rahe the tab aap ne mujhe pain naa ho iss liye meri choat pe blow bhi kiya iss liye aap sach mein mujhe Adorable lage aur Stranger iss liye taaki hum abhi bhi Stranger hi haiā€¦

Sameer softly pulled her cheeks and said,

SAMEER: Ok Miss Barbie Dollā€¦ mujhe yeh naam manzoor hai

SAYISHA: Miss Barbie Doll?

SAMEER: Kyun ki aap Barbie Doll ki tarah hi bohat cute aur beautiful hai iss liye

SAYISHA: Thank youā€¦  

RONIT: Sameer aap yahi rehte hai?

SAMEER: Nahiā€¦ me bas yaha ghumne aaya hoon

RONIT: Wowā€¦ toh phir me aap se request karta hoon ki aap please agle 3 din humare saath bitaayeā€¦ sab ko bohat accha lagega aur aap ne humari Sayisha ke liye jo kiya uske baad hum itna toh kar hi sakte haiā€¦

SAMEER: Lakin

RONIT: Please mana mat kijiyega

SAYISHA: Haan haan aap humare saath aanaā€¦ hum bohat enjoy karengeā€¦ please please please Mr. Adorable Strangerā€¦ kya pata shayad phir hum friends bhi ban jaaye?!

Sameer think once and said,

SAMEER: Ok

Sayisha jumped in joy saying ā€œThank youā€.

RONIT: Ok then kal milte haiā€¦ Aap yaha jo bus stand hai waha aa jaiiyegaā€¦

SAMEER: Sureā€¦ so kal milte hai

RONIT: Haanā€¦ Byeā€¦ Good Night

SAMEER: Good Night

SAYISHA: Good Night

Sayisha said sweetly.

SAMEER: Good Night

Sameer too reply in same tone. Sayisha sit into car and left from there with her sir. Sameer too headed towards his hotel. After 20 minutes, he enter in his hotel room. He closed the door and sleep on bed. He is very tired and the injection make him feel sleepy so as soon as he hit the bed, he falls asleep. He didnā€™t even care to change the clothes.  

MUMBAI

SAMJUNā€™S FLAT

Arjun unlocked the door and enter inside. He turn on the lights of living room. He is walking as if he is in some other world. He is looking very much lost and shocked. While walking, his leg hit with sofa and he come out from trance. He almost slummed on sofa. He closed his eyes and hide his face into his palm. Suddenly he open his eyes and wiped the sweat appear on his forehead.

ARJUN: Yā€¦ yeh kaise ho sakta hai?! No no no lakin maine jo dekha voā€¦ Bhai ko pata chalega toh kya hoga?! Unhe kahin accidently pata chala toh jaise mujhe pata chalaā€¦ pata nahi vo kaise react karenge? Nahi me hi bata deta hoon

He pulled out his phone and open the contacts. He about to call Sameer but stop at very last moment.

ARJUN: Nahiā€¦ Bhai pata nahi kaha gaye hai aur waha kya chal raha hogaā€¦ jab unho ne phone kiya tha vo bohat hi khush nazar aa rahe the... kitne relax nazar aa rahe the agar abhi unhe bata diya toh unka poora mood kharab ho jaayegaā€¦ no abhi nahi bata sakta

He put the phone on coffee table. He slide his fingers in his hairs.

ARJUN: Agar me nahi dekhta toh mujhe bhi pata nahi chalta lakin Sakshi ne bhi kabhi nahi batayaā€¦ kyun? Sakshi sab kyun chhupa rahi hai? aur vo unke ghar mein kya kar raha tha? Kya unho ne shaadiā€¦ lakin aisa hai toh hume kabhi pata kyun nahi chala?! Maa Papa ne kabhi kuch kyun nahi bataya? Kya Sakshi ke parivaar ne unse bhi kuch chhupaya hai!! yaa phir Maa Papa ko kuch pata hai aur unho ne mujhse aur bhaiya se chhupaye rakha haiā€¦ yaha ho kya raha hai?!!! Aakhir kya hua hai inn 8 saalon mein?

He let out a frustrated sigh.

ARJUN: Ek taraf khayal aata hai ki Sakshi se sab kuch pooch loon lakin doosri taraf mann karta hai ki mujhe inn sab mein padna hi kyun haiā€¦ mujhe kya fark padta hai ki unke saath kya hua hai aur kya nahiā€¦

Then the second thought comes in his mind and said Irritatingly.

ARJUN: Lakin problem hi yahi hai naaā€¦ problem hi yeh hai ki aaj bhi mujhe unki har baat se fark padta haiā€¦ aur jo maine dekha hai voā€¦ agar aisa hai toh unpe kya beeti hogiā€¦ kitna hurt hui hogi vo?!

He is so restless and keep think about the same thing again and again. He decided to call Sakshiā€™s parents but he nods in no and put his phone on table. He think some time and then he thought about asking his parents but at end moment he changed his mind again. After half hour or something he finally calm himself.

ARJUN: Mujhe yeh baat abhi kisi se nahi puchh ni chahiyeā€¦ agar Sakshi ne mujhse yeh chhupaye rakha hai toh I am sure koi naa koi wajah zaroor hogiā€¦ waise bhi Sakshi aur uski Di ko toh pata hi nahi hai ki maine kya dekha hai iss liye unki nazar mein toh unka secrete aaj bhi secrete hi hai aur ab me bhi yeh baat secrete hi rakhungaā€¦ ek baar Bhai aa jaayenge toh phir shaanti se moka dekh ke unse baat karunga aur phir hum saath milke pata lagane ki koshish karenge ki inn 8 saalon mein kya hua haiā€¦

He made the final decision and got up from the sofa. He drink some water and then went into his room to catch some sleep.

Time starts passing. Next morning as per the request, Sameer reached at the bus stand. Bus come there and Sayishaā€™s teachers welcome Sameer into their group with whole heart. Sayisha decided to give company to Sameer so they sit together. Whole day enjoyed a lot.

They visited the various places and enjoyed the beauty of nature. Sameer almost forget that he is chief and he has some dark past. Sayisha's presence brings back the old Sameer. He come to know about Sayishaā€™s talents. He learned that Sayisha has an amazing talent of singing. In the age of 6 years, she is singing like a mature professional singer. She has a talent of dancing and acting too. She has a craze of clothes, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics. She used to give fashion tips to the people around her and she actually has a good sense of clothing and fashion style. Her Ronit sir was right that day. She is a special multi talented girl. Sameer leave stunned when Sayisha told him that she want to become ā€œMiss Universeā€ and a popular singer in future. Sameer laughs at that moment but when he come to know about all her talents, he admit that itā€™s possible that one day she will win that title. He stay in contact with Arjun and Sakshi. When they ask him about the wound and head, he avoid saying in detail. He just said that he saved one girl. He also noticed that he and Sayisha has so many things common between them. They both hate junk food, they love to walk after having dinner, they both love Strawberry flavour ice-cream, they love to see moon in night, they both love to listen 90s songs and they hate dry-fruits in ice-creams. They talk about everything but as per the promise Sameer never ask her personal question because he noticed that Sayisha is very determine and extremely careful in what she is talking about. She also never ask anything personal to him. Well it doesnā€™t matter to him because he really donā€™t care about it.  

Sayishaā€™s school teachers are also very free minded and wonderful persons so Sameer get along with them well too. Other friends of Sayisha has also developed the good bonding with Sameer.

Here in ETF, Aisha can notice a change in Arjun. She many time found him looking at her intently. Thing which is bothering her a lot is that his eyes showing sympathy towards her instead of anger. Aisha talked with Sakshi too but Sakshi said she donā€™t know anything about it. Sakshi tried to ask Arjun about it but Arjun said thereā€™s nothing like this and they are must be overthinking.

Two days passed very quickly because ETF get busy with a high profile case while at other hand, Sameer lived the most beautiful moments of his life. He created many memories to cherish and remember. He called the Nirvaan and thanks him for giving him this idea. Nirvaan is also happy to see Sameer.

NAINITAL

AT NIGHT

Bus is standing in the parking of hotel. Sameer is with Ronit sir and Sayisha.

RONIT: Thank you so much Sameerā€¦ aap ke saath bohat maza aaya

SAMEER: Thanks toh mujhe kehna chahiyeā€¦ aap logon ke saath din kaise beet gaye pata hi nahi chalaā€¦ aap nahi jaante ki aap ne meri kitni help ki haiā€¦ me yaha ek personal reason se aaya tha aur aap sab se aur especially Sayisha se milne ke baad me bata nahi sakta ki me kitna better feel kar raha hoon... aap sab ki wajah se mera kaam aur bhi aasan ho gaya... meri yeh trip successful ho gayi

RONIT: Yeh sunke bohat accha laga... aur I really hope ki yeh humari aakhari mulaqat nahi hai... hum wapas bhi kabhi milengeā€¦ waise toh contact number toh hai iss liye contact me toh rahenge hi

SAMEER: Sure kyun nahiā€¦ hum zaroor milenge aur pakka contact me bhi rahenge

RONIT: Aap Sayisha se baat kar lijiyeā€¦ me baaki bachchon ko dekhta hoonā€¦ nikalne ka waqut ho raha hai

Sameer nods. They both shake hands and share a warm brotherly hug. Ronit left from there so now itā€™s Sayisha and Sameer.

SAYISHA: Me aap ko bohat miss karungi Mr. Adroable Stranger

SAMEER: Me bhi aap ko bohat miss karunga Miss Barbie Doll

SAYISHA: Aap kab wapas jaa rahe hai?

SAMEER: Me kal shaam ko jaaunga

SAYISHA: Hmmmā€¦ aap toh jaante ho hum golden temple jaa rahe hai toh aap ko darbar sahib se kuch pray karna hai toh aap mujhe bata dijiyeā€¦ me aap ki taraf se bhi pray kar loongi

SAMEER: Accha? Lakin pehle aap bataiiye ki aap kya pray karegi unse?

SAYISHA: Me toh apni family ke liye pray karungiā€¦

SAMEER: Bas toh phir mujhe bhi meri family ke liye hi pray karna hai

SAYISHA: One more common thing?

Sayisha asked with surprise and Sameer reply laughing softly,

SAMEER: Yes one more common thing

Sayisha see him for a moment and think for sometime then said,

SAYISHA: Maine decide kar liya

SAMEER: Kya?

SAYISHA: Yahi ki hum friends ban sakte hai

SAMEER: Toh ab tak aap ne decide nahi kiya tha?

SAYISHA: Nahiā€¦ lakin aap ke saath time spend kiya toh mujhe pata chala ki hum dono same same hi hai aur aap bohat acche hai iss liye

She raised her hand and said,

SAYISHA: Friends?

Sameer shake hand with her and said,

SAMEER: Friends

Same time her school teacher called her. Sayisha look at Sameer and hug her. Sameer tighten the hug and kissed on top of her head. Sayisha break the hug as teacher again call her name. Sayisha quickly kissed on Sameerā€™s cheeks,

SAYISHA: I will miss youā€¦ bye

Sayisha run towards the bus. She enter in bus and take her seat near window. She look at Sameer from the window. Teachers and other students too bid bye to Sameer. Sameer greet them back with smile and then look at Sayisha. Bus starts moving. Sayisha and Sameer keep looking at each other till the very end with big smile. As soon as they become invisible for each other, lone tear escaped from Sameerā€™s eye and same happen with Sayisha.

Sameer took a deep sigh and reached at his hotel. He enter in room and come in balcony. He keep enjoying the view for a long time while remembering the moments he spent with Sayisha.

SAMEER: Mujhe nahi pata tha ki me aap ko itna zyada miss karunga Sayisha

He think something and smile comes on his lips. He come out from the hotel and starts walking towards the ice-cream stall where he eat ice-cream two days ago. He reached at place and starts looking around. Itā€™s pretty late so no one is there. He starts searching and then he heard the bark. He turn and found Bruno. Bruno run towards him and Sameer pick him in his arms.

SAMEER: Kaise ho aap Bruno?

Bruno bark again starts moving his tail in happiness. Sameer sit with Bruno at one bench and starts playing with him. He pulled out a phone and record video of Bruno and send it to Ronit and ask him to show it to Sayisha. Sameer put his phone at side and starts spending time with Bruno. After sometime, Sameerā€™s phone starts ringing.

DAP - Group Call

Itā€™s Group Video call by Arjun and Sakshi. He received the phone. Sakshi is in balcony while Arjun is in his room.

ARAKSHI: Hello

SAMEER: Hi

Bruno bark and come on Sameerā€™s lap. Arakshi see this.

SAKSHI: Aree waah kitna cute doggy haiā€¦

SAMEER: Hmm

ARJUN: Lakin aap hai kaha aur yeh doggy kis ka hai?

SAMEER: Me yaha ek street hai wahi pe betha hoon aur yeh ek street dog haiā€¦ Iska naam Bruno hai

SAKSHI: Name suits himā€¦

ARJUN: Kya bhaiya! Mujhe laga tha aap kisi risky mission pe gaye ho lakin aap hai ki puppies ke sath dosti karne mein busy hai

Sameer smiles and said,

SAMEER: Waise tum batauoā€¦ kya chal raha hai waha?

ARJUN: Pucho mat Bhaiyaā€¦ 2 din itna kaam tha ki band baj gayiā€¦ ek high profile case tha aur tough bhi bohat thaā€¦ bohat mehant lagi solve karne meinā€¦ khooni koi clue chhod hi nahi raha thaā€¦ aaj shaam ko solve kiyaā€¦ paper work abhi bhi pending hai kyun ki poori team thaki hui hai

SAMEER: Its okā€¦ waise bhi me kal shaam ko aa raha hoon toh ab saath mein hi dekh lenge paper workā€¦

SAKSHI: Aap kal aa rahe hai?

SAMEER: Haan

SAKSHI: Wow yeh toh bohat acchi baat haiā€¦ aap please jaldi jaldi aa jaaiiyeā€¦ we all are missing you

SAMEER: Me bhi tum dono ko aur team ko miss kar raha hoon

They keep talking.

Other side Aisha is kitchen. She is checking everything before going for sleep. She turned of the gas, locked the door and windows of kitchen then in last turn off the lights. She come in living room and same time door bell rings. She check the time. Itā€™s 12:15.

AISHA: Itni aadhi raat ko kon aaya hai?!

She again heard the door bell. She think twice and then goes near the TV cabinet. Person again ring the bell. Aisha pulled out the gun from drawer and slowly starts walking towards door.

This side Sakshi, Arjun and Sameer who are talking on phone, also heard the door bell. Sameer check the time in his watch and asked,

SAMEER: Itni raat ko door bell kon baja raha hai?

SAKSHI: Pata nahi

ARJUN: Koi aane wala tha kya?

SAKSHI: Nahi aisa toh kuch hume pata nahi haiā€¦ I mean agar family mein se koi aane waala hota toh vo hume pata hi hota

They again heard the door bell. They all are scared. Sakshi got up from chair and starts walking.

ARJUN: Sakshi vo kaha hai?

SAKSHI: Di niche hi hogiā€¦

ARJUN: Sakshi please be careful

SAMEER: Sakshi abhi niche mat jaanaā€¦ I am sure Aisha ne khud ko alert kar liya hoga aur vo bina kisi hathiyaar ke darwaza nahi kholegiā€¦ tum thodi der wait karo

Sakshi nods in yes.

This side Aisha open the door slowly and look at the person at her door step. One tall and well built male figure is standing in front of her. As soon as she see him, her eyes went wide open and she become stunned. She is unable to react and get freeze on place.

This side Sakshi, Arjun and Sameer are waiting for any kind of voice or something.

SAKSHI: Koi awaz kyun nahi aa rahi hai niche se? Mujhe tension ho raha hai me jaake dekhti hoon

ARJUN: Camera on rakhna agar koi khatra hua toh meā€¦

Before he can finish his sentence, they heard Aishaā€™s happy and excited voice,

AISHA: Saki jaldi niche aaā€¦ Rishi aaya hai

Sakshi smile immediately and screams,

SAKSHI: What?!

AISHA: Haan jaldi niche aaā€¦

SAKSHI: Haan me abhi aayi Di

Sakshi become so happy but then she realised that she is on a video call with Sameer and Arjun. Her smile get vanished and she slowly look at phone screen. Sameer is looking at her with blank face without any expression while Arjun isā€¦ Arjun is in some kind of shock.

SAKSHI: Sā€¦ Sorry vo

SAMEER: Itā€™s ok Princessā€¦ kal milte haiā€¦ Good Night

SAKSHI: Good Night Bhaiā€¦ Good Night Rj

Arjun didnā€™t reply to her and Sakshi disconnect the call. Sameer take a deep sigh and starts caressing Brunoā€™s head in return Bruno licked his hand which makes him smile. Then he looked at phone and found Arjun who is still in same state. Sameer narrowed his eyes seeing his condition. He is white as a sheet as if he has seen some ghost.

SAMEER: Arjun?

Arjun didnā€™t react which only makes Sameer more confused.

SAMEER: Arjun

Again no response from Arjun so He called him a strong voice,

SAMEER: Arjun

Arjun come out from his trance and look at Sameer. His face is still pale.

SAMEER: Kya ho gaya? Itna zyada shock kis baat ka lag gaya tujhe?

ARJUN: Bhaiya vo Rishi

SAMEER: Haan toh?! Ofcourse Rishi waha aaya hogaā€¦ Aisha aur vo lovers haiā€¦ milna jhulna chalta hi rehta hoga aur agar tu yeh soch raha hi ki Princess itna khush kyun ho gayi toh let me tell you ki Aisha uski behen haiā€¦ kab tak bhala vo usse aur Rishi se naaraz rehtiā€¦ kabhi naa kabhi toh usko Rishi ko apnana hi thaā€¦

ARJUN: Baat vo nahi hai Bhaiyaā€¦ Rishi waha nahi aa sakta hai

Sameer see him with narrowed eyes.

SAMEER: Kya?! kya bol raha hai tu aur nahi aa sakta ka kya matlab hai? Abhi toh samjhaya maineā€¦ Rishi bhi unke privaar ka hissa hi haiā€¦ vo poore haq se waha aa sakta aur unke saath time bhi spend kar sakta hai... even mujhe lagta hai vo unke saath rehta bhi hoga

Arjun nods in negative and said in terrified voice,

ARJUN: Mera vo matlab nahi tha Bhaiyaā€¦ Rishi waha toh kya kahin bhi nahi aa sakta hai kyun ki Rishi is no more Bhaiyaā€¦ maine apni aankhon se uss din Sakshi ke ghar uska death certificate dekha thaā€¦

This sentence blow Sameerā€™s mind. He shouts in surprise,

SAMEER: What?!!

Arjun nods in yes with same expression. Both brothers are surprised to the core and no one is able to move even single muscle in this moment. 

=======================

So that's it for now.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for all the comment and love you shower on our work. 

Keep loving buddies. 

Will try to update soon,

Take Care

Bye.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dearšŸ’•

Awesome and beautiful partšŸ‘āœŠšŸ‘ 

Well Sam is trying his level best to control himself in front of Aisha but slowly & gradually he is facing emotional weakness & turmoil which is obvious

Sam was in deep pain & good that he called his doctor for help & great that he planned to move out for his own good to calm himself mentally

Now what this lady is up to? What is she going to do I believe that she is planted by someone or their enemies & Aisha had got some hint

Well Sam s trip to nainital was successful & he met Saisha there an relief to his aching heart & they had many similarities too šŸ˜Š 

Arjun too stepped out of his notions & accepted invite of Sakshi & Aisha for dinner & he found a vital truth about everything happened in Aisha past 

Here Sam & Saisha gelled very well & finally 2 days flew away in a huff but still many questions are left unanswered 

So ab ye naya Rishi kaun hai & saisha or Aisha ka connection kya hoga I am excited to know that 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soonšŸ¤—