Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 07RB

I wanted to see RraHel together in some good projects like MV or webshow. 

But here they r not even seen together in an award show 

Not even separate on tv yet.😭

What happened to helly mv with paras. Did it got released or not

Nope it hasn’t released yet. One of the production ppl said it’s gonna release in March but March is coming to an end yet no news.

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

How the hell would he know then about good projects? What all is happening in the industry and where to go for audition and what the role is if he doesn't have a manager? It's not like the early days when he just went for audition for whatever projects and got the role. He is more famous now. He needs yo know about work, and only a good manager who has good network and connections can get him good auditions. I don't know how this qyuki team is working. He needs to be seen on screen along with SM. More delay and he would be out of sight out of mind. It's his time now. He should make use of his popularity not let it all go to waste🙄🙄🙄

qyuki is only for his SM . ( M sure)

He needs a good manager for sure. (M not sure if he already has one. )

Coz I agree with u, these days competition in the industry is really cut throat. Humara Banda bohot talented hai. He just needs a proper professional to chanelize his potential asap .

P.S. I feel like sending him DM regarding this. But then my morals, doesn't wanna intrude too much.😆

Sneha.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abby_143

Even am not fully sure how it works. But I was of the belief that all the actors have managers to help them get, choose , manage projects n timelines. 

Nidhi is just more known I thought as c herself accompanies her clients to awards, outdoor shoots etc but I think backed mein actors generally have. 

Qyuki may b only for SM or may b someone in qyuki manages his work stuff too. Not sure about that.

I think I know the actor u r talking about 😂 Even in her case I guess c said her sibling manages her.

From what I know manager n PR are not same thing.

Rubina also said k she doesn’t have PR. But c does have a manager i believe. 

IG doesn’t pay directly people but brands pay. So the actors earn through all the brand promotions that they are doing. For example like Helly does so many promotions on her insta posts , she must v getting good amount for that. N that’s beneficial for actors as they can take up these small promotions when they r not doing acting projects.

That’s y SM is so imp now a days. ppl r so serious about followers cuz the more ur followers more brands approach u and more they pay u. I have heard good brands generally pay in 5-figures(not confirmed) 

Sometimes even actors get judged based on SM so that’s y may b he is starting his base with SM n then move on to other projects.

Thanks , oh so that's how brand colabs work on IG.🤩

Thank God u recognized the actress m talking abt😆.

Yup, PR & manager r not the same thing. Rrahul should get a good manager for sure. Look at KV & Barun Sobti. They r getting good projects coz of great team.

Rra himself said in many IV's , "only talent is not enough in this industry. U can be talented & still go waste". 

Arey yaar, jab itna pata hai toh why don't you be a bit conscious Abt how to get more projects .!!!🤷He can't live only on SoMe !!

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Please move to the new thread. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160706562

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.A

Thanks , oh so that's how brand colabs work on IG.🤩

Thank God u recognized the actress m talking abt😆.

Yup, PR & manager r not the same thing. Rrahul should get a good manager for sure. Look at KV & Barun Sobti. They r getting good projects coz of great team.

Rra himself said in many IV's , "only talent is not enough in this industry. U can be talented & still go waste". 

Arey yaar, jab itna pata hai toh why don't you be a bit conscious Abt how to get more projects .!!!🤷He can't live only on SoMe !!

May b because initially fans wanted him to b active on SoMe or may b he has a plan first get active on SoMe then move to longer projects. I don’t think in this time he is just doing SoMe n not looking for projects, he might b doing that too.

He stared brand collabs too.

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sneha.A

qyuki is only for his SM . ( M sure)

He needs a good manager for sure. (M not sure if he already has one. )

Coz I agree with u, these days competition in the industry is really cut throat. Humara Banda bohot talented hai. He just needs a proper professional to chanelize his potential asap .

P.S. I feel like sending him DM regarding this. But then my morals, doesn't wanna intrude too much.😆

If we ask him about his future projects, he'll happily says I'm unemployed at the moment 😂😂😂 

Kaam dhundhne ki jagah shaan se bolta hai ki kuch kaam nhi hai😂😂 Pata ni kya karega ye ladka🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sneha.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abby_143

May b because initially fans wanted him to b active on SoMe or may b he has a plan first get active on SoMe then move to longer projects. I don’t think in this time he is just doing SoMe n not looking for projects, he might b doing that too.

He stared brand collabs too.

Yeah! Now fans want him to get projects. 😂

So, fans ki yeh wish bhi poori ho Jaye toh achcha hai 🤞

Yup, at least he has started brand colabs & also promotions.

Haan projects Mila hoga, maybe nothing worked out or enticed him .

Sneha.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

If we ask him about his future projects, he'll happily says I'm unemployed at the moment 😂😂😂 

Kaam dhundhne ki jagah shaan se bolta hai ki kuch kaam nhi hai😂😂 Pata ni kya karega ye ladka🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Iska Vacay mode khatam hi nehi hota🤦🤷😂

Isi liye toh hum log Kaam dhundhne ka Kaam kisi aur ko dene bol rahein hai. He needs a manager more than anyone else, who can drag him to work.

Kisi din frustration mein aake isko Sach mein DM na Kar doon main.😂😂😂