Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

that's I'm saying why he is focusing on sm even just hire a gd manager work regarding his sm dosnt need this  focus he can just post his casual pics were cool we wanted ps just  and he did some now ok and varun hardly posts and when its worth.  So he should ve hired a gd manager not sm team 

💯 agreed

I know some people get work based on their SoMe content. Especially in south india. But Rrahul won't. It's too cringe for him. So yeah, hire a manager like Helly has Nidhi. Nidhi is somehow good in making sure Helly get work whether is for SoMe (photoshoot) and acting related.

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

If the qyuki team only going to manage his SM and help in content creation, then who is going to bring new projects for him? Or they going to work on getting him new shows too? He got ishqiyaat personally and on recommendation and I don't think his team had anything to do with it, right? So how's he gonna find new work? 🙄🙄

he didnt hire pr manager regarding works so they wont do anything regarding it. That's were saying he needed a pr team not sm team. These qyuki team is good for professional  content creators but not for professional actors.  A good manager is enough for an actor. I actually loved working rra during immj when he posted hardly but we were content. More than his sm he needs to get active on work front. Badly missing him on screen. 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

If the qyuki team only going to manage his SM and help in content creation, then who is going to bring new projects for him? Or they going to work on getting him new shows too? He got ishqiyaat personally and on recommendation and I don't think his team had anything to do with it, right? So how's he gonna find new work? 🙄🙄

Aren’t they for both? I guess it’s both may be or he has some other manager. 

I think generally all actors have a manager/agent who help them get n manage projects , assign dates as per availability;etc

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbCSKSDITGA/?utm_medium=copy_link

The way he said "YOU" 

I still get goosebumps whenever I watch this scene. Some other vibes😉💘🦋

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abby_143

Aren’t they for both? I guess it’s both may be or he has some other manager. 

I think generally all actors have a manager/agent who help them get n manage projects , assign dates as per availability;etc

I keep on getting confused Abt this qyuki.Its only SoMe manager , right? Tbh, I don't like their approach either.

I have no clear idea how things work for actors but yeah, i've heard most actors have a manager/agent who help  manage projects. Rra never mentioned Abt any manager ( like Hellu or other celebs does).

I truly believe Rra needs a good manager to get him real projects, rather than focusing on building SoMe contents only.

But some actors claim to be exceptions as well. Again, I don't know how much truth their claims hold. 

I have recently watched an interview of an itv actress ( don't wanna mention her name here). She claimed she has no PR & has worked in no actual itv project for 2 years. So she kept on saying IG is a boon for actors. Coz through IG she has manged to earn enough. 

But as far I know, IG doesn't pay ppl directly. If SoMe has not helped her get projects , so what earnings was she talking Abt🤷?

Anyone has idea how it works for celebs??

Edited by Sneha.A - 2 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.A

I keep on getting confused Abt this qyuki.Its only SoMe manager , right? Tbh, I don't like their approach either.

I have no clear idea how things work for actors but yeah, i've heard most actors have a manager/agent who help  manage projects. Rra never mentioned Abt any manager ( like Hellu or other celebs does).

I truly believe Rra needs a good manager to get him real projects, rather than focusing on building SoMe contents only.

But some actors claim to be exceptions as well. Again, I don't know how much truth their claims hold. 

I have recently watched an interview of an itv actress ( don't wanna mention her name here). She claimed she has no PR & has worked in no actual itv project for 2 years. So she kept on saying IG is a boon for actors. Coz through IG she has manged to earn enough. 

But as far I know, IG doesn't pay ppl directly. If SoMe has not helped her get projects , so what earnings was she talking Abt🤷?

Even am not fully sure how it works. But I was of the belief that all the actors have managers to help them get, choose , manage projects n timelines. 

Nidhi is just more known I thought as c herself accompanies her clients to awards, outdoor shoots etc but I think backed mein actors generally have. 

Qyuki may b only for SM or may b someone in qyuki manages his work stuff too. Not sure about that.

I think I know the actor u r talking about 😂 Even in her case I guess c said her sibling manages her.

From what I know manager n PR are not same thing.

Rubina also said k she doesn’t have PR. But c does have a manager i believe. 

IG doesn’t pay directly people but brands pay. So the actors earn through all the brand promotions that they are doing. For example like Helly does so many promotions on her insta posts , she must v getting good amount for that. N that’s beneficial for actors as they can take up these small promotions when they r not doing acting projects.

That’s y SM is so imp now a days. ppl r so serious about followers cuz the more ur followers more brands approach u and more they pay u. I have heard good brands generally pay in 5-figures(not confirmed) 

Sometimes even actors get judged based on SM so that’s y may b he is starting his base with SM n then move on to other projects.

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abby_143

Even am not fully sure how it works. But I was of the belief that all the actors have managers to help them get, choose , manage projects n timelines. 

Nidhi is just more known I thought as c herself accompanies her clients to awards, outdoor shoots etc but I think backed mein actors generally have. 

Qyuki may b only for SM or may b someone in qyuki manages his work stuff too. Not sure about that.

I think I know the actor u r talking about 😂 Even in her case I guess c said her sibling manages her.

From what I know manager n PR are not same thing.

Rubina also said k she doesn’t have PR. But c does have a manager i believe. 

IG doesn’t pay directly people but brands pay. So the actors earn through all the brand promotions that they are doing. For example like Helly does so many promotions on her insta posts , she must v getting good amount for that. N that’s beneficial for actors as they can take up these small promotions when they r not doing acting projects.

That’s y SM is so imp now a days. ppl r so serious about followers cuz the more ur followers more brands approach u and more they pay u. I have heard good brands generally pay in 5-figures(not confirmed) 

Sometimes even actors get judged based on SM so that’s y may b he is starting his base with SM n then move on to other projects.

yes like u said helly and other actresses get paid for ig ads . And sm followers nowdays re imp.though we know rra isnt sm person and it's ok many re not. So may be he got a sm team  . Qyuki is for sm.only and they re not working for his work related things . Ishqiyaat he got through fans demand to the director then after liking him he commenced him and approached   . I.agree that instead of sm thing he needs a good manager   . A good manager will take care of sm too  like nidhi does for helly yt ads ps . So a good manager is enough. I.m more eager to see.him.on screen.

Edited by Blueberry94 - 2 years ago
Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sneha.A

How the hell would he know then about good projects? What all is happening in the industry and where to go for audition and what the role is if he doesn't have a manager? It's not like the early days when he just went for audition for whatever projects and got the role. He is more famous now. He needs yo know about work, and only a good manager who has good network and connections can get him good auditions. I don't know how this qyuki team is working. He needs to be seen on screen along with SM. More delay and he would be out of sight out of mind. It's his time now. He should make use of his popularity not let it all go to waste🙄🙄🙄

Ria23 thumbnail

I wanted to see RraHel together in some good projects like MV or webshow. 

But here they r not even seen together in an award show 

Not even separate on tv yet.😭

What happened to helly mv with paras. Did it got released or not