I have no problem

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Woaho Teja😆 so she had seen full OTT which she accepted and pehle pehle bolti thi maine kuch dekha hi nahi😆 and bringing Shamita always in conversations later says I don't want any angle with her 😆 I have no problem with her😆 baat Karan kya kar raha tha yeh kaha le gayi😆 koi isko bolo Shamita na bhi ho phir bhi iski Karan se ladai hoti hi hai😆 

Teja bitches about Shamita brings Raq name in between not first time brought before too and than says crap that she believes in women empowerment and all. Shamita ko problem ho na ho Teja is insecure and jealous of Shamita😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Number 1 hypocrite 

Someone please tell her to do  introspection 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Her problem is not Shams..it's her boyfriend not standing up for her against her imaginary one sided rivalry against Shams. Shams was suffering a similar disease in OTT.

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

Her problem is not Shams..it's her boyfriend not standing up for her against her imaginary one sided rivalry against Shams. Shams was suffering a similar disease in OTT.

Shamita had openly told she doesn't like Divya whereas Teja the liar always says I have no problem with her. Secondly wen Jay did joke with Raq and Shamita ki ab kiski lipstick jheb mein lekhe rakhoge Shamita said openly he is mine ab yeh jiski bhi lipstick jheb mein rakhe that's trust which lacks in Teja even after 3 months of louvee and Shamita never ever made fun of Divya's relationship with her bf.  Raq and Divya use to talk a lot whereas Karan and Shamita haven't talked a lot she is always with OTT people. Teja deliberately brings Raq name to demean Shamita and later says crap I dont want to give her any angle.  You agree or not she has problems with Shamita, Karan was talking about something else she deliberately brought Shamita wen she has nothing to do anything in that. 

Edited by riddhan - 2 years ago
rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

Shamita had openly told she doesn't like Divya whereas Teja the liar always says I have no problem with her. Secondly wen Jay did joke with Raq and Shamita ki ab kiski lipstick jheb mein lekhe rakhoge Shamita said openly he is mine ab yeh jiski bhi lipstick jheb mein rakhe that's trust which lacks in Teja even after 3 months of louvee and Shamita never ever made fun of Divya's relationship with her bf.  Raq and Divya use to talk a lot whereas Karan and Shamita haven't talked a lot she is always with OTT people. Teja deliberately brings Raq name to demean Shamita and later says crap I dont want to give her any angle.  You agree or not she has problems with Shamita, Karan was talking about something else she deliberately brought Shamita wen she has nothing to do anything in that. 

Teja dosent hv problem with Shamita… she has a huge prob with Shamita… uski subah, Shaam aur raat Shamita se hi hotiii haiii… 🤣🤣🤣

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I dont even know what to say anymore. Karan is telling her Rakhi is purposely bringing Shamita's name to annoy Teja, and Teja is talking about how Shamita was possessive about Raquesh. I mean, what??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This girl actually has the guts to say she doesnt pull down other women. Who lies sooo blatantly. 

I loved it when Karan in LF today jokingly called Teja gareebo ki Shamita Shetty. 

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

I dont even know what to say anymore. Karan is telling her Rakhi is purposely bringing Shamita's name to annoy Teja, and Teja is talking about how Shamita was possessive about Raquesh. I mean, what??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This girl actually has the guts to say she doesnt pull down other women. Who lies sooo blatantly. 

I loved it when Karan in LF today jokingly called Teja gareebo ki Shamita Shetty. 

I'm not Karan's fan but 🙏🙏 to him for bearing her 😆and specially her baatein😆 

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Woaho Teja😆 so she had seen full OTT which she accepted and pehle pehle bolti thi maine kuch dekha hi nahi😆 and bringing Shamita always in conversations later says I don't want any angle with her 😆 I have no problem with her😆 baat Karan kya kar raha tha yeh kaha le gayi😆 koi isko bolo Shamita na bhi ho phir bhi iski Karan se ladai hoti hi hai😆 

Teja bitches about Shamita brings Raq name in between not first time brought before too and than says crap that she believes in women empowerment and all. Shamita ko problem ho na ho Teja is insecure and jealous of Shamita😆

Teja's problem is not Shamita. Teja's problem is Karan! Her insecurity roots from Karan. In yesterday's live feed/episode ( don't remember which one...) Karan said I love you alot, I can't stand if you pay attention to someone else or something along those lines. So now Teja is trying to convey the same to him, that even she can't stand it if he pays attention to someone else. Karan's main problem of Teja hanging out with PraNish is that PraNish openly oppose him and is not in his group. He is like Teja hangs out with people who demean me. Teja and Shams never get along. Both have problems with eachother. Umar, Rashmi and Teja are not on good terms as well and  Karan is hanging out with them. So, Teja is trying to convey that he is doing the same shit that he is telling her not to. Karan and Teja are trying to 1 up eachother at this point. Both are acting like bloody teenagers in their relationship.

Also before y'all come at me and tell me that Shamita doesn't have a problem with Teja, she does. It was clear in today's live feed when both of them got the TTF stars. Shamita instead of being happy about her star she is unhappy that Teja got it. 

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: smanchik

Teja's problem is not Shamita. Teja's problem is Karan! Her insecurity roots from Karan. In yesterday's live feed/episode ( don't remember which one...) Karan said I love you alot, I can't stand if you pay attention to someone else or something along those lines. So now Teja is trying to convey the same to him, that even she can't stand it if he pays attention to someone else. Karan's main problem of Teja hanging out with PraNish is that PraNish openly oppose him and is not in his group. He is like Teja hangs out with people who demean me. Teja and Shams never get along. Both have problems with eachother. Umar, Rashmi and Teja are not on good terms as well and  Karan is hanging out with them. So, Teja is trying to convey that he is doing the same shit that he is telling her not to. Karan and Teja are trying to 1 up eachother at this point. Both are acting like bloody teenagers in their relationship.

Also before y'all come at me and tell me that Shamita doesn't have a problem with Teja, she does. It was clear in today's live feed when both of them got the TTF stars. Shamita instead of being happy about her star she is unhappy that Teja got it. 

I have seen LF too and today Teja brought Shamita topic which wasn't needed at all but how can she leave a chance to demean Shamita. Karan was talking about something else but she still brought her name. Teja needs to stop her drama like Shamita is interested in her bf or shamita is trying to take an angle from her bcoz it's Teja who always brings her in every conversation. Shamita kya koi happy nahi ths bcoz BB deliberately gave star to Teja wen the task was about one to win BB made it 3 to win and even if we leave it aside why should Shamita not have problem from Teja who in time of Shamita never did her naari shakti to saying she has no problem from Shamita but on the other side does things which clearly shows she dislikes Shamita.

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have seen LF too and today Teja brought Shamita topic which wasn't needed at all but how can she leave a chance to demean Shamita. Karan was talking about something else but she still brought her name. Teja needs to stop her drama like Shamita is interested in her bf or shamita is trying to take an angle from her bcoz it's Teja who always brings her in every conversation. Shamita kya koi happy nahi ths bcoz BB deliberately gave star to Teja wen the task was about one to win BB made it 3 to win and even if we leave it aside why should Shamita not have problem from Teja who in time of Shamita never did her naari shakti to saying she has no problem from Shamita but on the other side does things which clearly shows she dislikes Shamita.

Shamita also did the same stuff that Teja has done. Shamita also says she has no problem with Teja but equally bitches about her. Shamita went to Rakhis husband and told him how is not supposed to talk in a certainanner to Rakhi. Why was she not doing the same when Karan speaks I'll of Teja. If Teja convienently uses her moves so does Shamita. If Teja changes her statements so does Shamita. If BB has deliberately given a star to Teja then BB has also deliberately given support to Shamita as well, be it getting her friends, fiance and Rakhi brother in the show , be it showing her family video where rest of them didn't get a chance, Salman letting Shamita vent out in the entire episode while not letting Teja speak. If you think makers are favoring Teja they are also favoring Shamita.