What are u reading right now? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
1. Author + Title : Chinese Cinderella 'The Secret Story of an Unwanted Daughter' by Adeline Yen Mah (It's the authour's autobiography)

2. Why you decided to read the book : A lot of people said it is a good book and after my sister read it she said I would like it because it's one of those books that I'd enjoy.

3. First sentence in the book : Adeline Yen Mah's family considered her to be bad luck because her mother died giving birth to her.

4. Page you are on : 158

5. What you think of the book till now : It's superb!!! Edited by rukhaya - 17 years ago
coolniyu thumbnail
1. Author + Title :Social Science Part 2 for Class 10 😳

2. Why you decided to read the book : 'Cos i wanna pass my boards 😳

3. First sentence in the book : Natural endowments in the ofrm of land,water,vegetation and minerals are called natural resources... (:|

4. Page you are on : 111/125 8-|

5. What you think of the book till now : just as boring as it was the last ten times i read it πŸ˜†

1. author + title ----- Many ppl 've written this. 'A textbook on Physics'
2. why u decided to read the book ---- Coz I've it for my exams!
3. first sentence in the book ---- Dear student,this textbook has been prepared keeping in my mind the needs of a 10th grade student,read it thouroughly and if you have any doubts feel free to contact the authors
4. page u are on ----- 96
5. what u think of the book till now ----- sometimes crazy,sometimes funny...... o'erall interestin........πŸ˜ƒ

well ppl , u may get angry.......... but I hope u won' 😳 esp the person who started this topic..... but I cldn think of anything else.........coz dats the book I'm readin now.

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Not reading any book as of now, but my most recent atleast (Coz right now I'm reading science n Tech for grade 10 -- the physics part, which explains y I'm on the computer πŸ˜‰ )

1. author + title ----- Alpha Force Survival by Chris Ryan

2. why u decided to read the book ---- I walked into Landmark and the only series there I hadn't read (in the fiction section.. Not the JG, SS, JA novels) was this, and I thought I should try it....

3. first sentence in the book ---- On board the Phoenix, five very different individuals are brought together for the first time.
It only takes an instant to die...
As he struggled to swim away from the huge wave that towered over him, Alex began to hear his father's voice in his head, patiently explaining the survival skills he had learnt at the SAS.

4. page u are on ----- finished... Umm, 283

5. what u think of the book till now = It was pretty boring, the first 15 pages or so, then it got very interesting... It's about 5 ppl stranded on an island... the first of a series is the first book - survival at the end of which they form alpha force, for
Alex
Li
Paulo
Hex
Amber

Very nice book.. will pick up 2 more later if possible...

-Sam

khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1. author + title

The Swallows of Kabul by Yasmina Khadra
2. why u decided to read the book

my frnd told me about it and she said its a really good book so i decided to read it
3. first sentence in the book

Atiq Shaukat flails about him with his whip, trying to force a passage through the ragged crowd swirling around the stalls in the market like a swarm of dead leaves.
4. page u are on

pg 47
5. what u think of the book till now

its pretty good, a little boring in the beginning but now its better

desi_chick05 thumbnail

1. author + title

What my mother doesnt know - by Sonya Sones

2. why u decided to read the book

Because of the interesting titleπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

3. first sentence in the book

Sometimes I just know things.