Anandi's kidnapping: Possibility is high that....

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I have this feeling that Jigar is behind this. I think he planned this so that he can pretend to save anandi and be a hero in her eyes, or whilst also being a hero in anandi's eyes he may some way be thinking to frame anand for her kidnapping. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I have this feeling that Jigar is behind this. I think he planned this so that he can pretend to save anandi and be a hero in her eyes, or whilst also being a hero in anandi's eyes he may some way be thinking to frame anand for her kidnapping. 

Same feeling! Ye sab Jigar ka hi plan hoga 

But I think Anand Ye plan jigar par hi ulta dega apni smartness se

Sab log yaha tak ki Mahan Aanandi ji bhi trust karne lagi hai jigar par😡

Pure serial me sirf Anand hi clever hai. Aankhe khuli rakhkar dimag se sochta hai

Shayad Issi liye jigar Anand ko ullu nahi bana payega👍🏼

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even I felt the same it has to be jigar only coz he only can do such cheap acts

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AISHU183

Even I felt the same it has to be jigar only coz he only can do such cheap acts

wo khud hi Ek number ka cheap hai 😡

To harkate bhi cheap hi karega

But koi nahi Anand usse bhi jyada smart hai to no tension 🤗

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Same feeling! Ye sab Jigar ka hi plan hoga 

But I think Anand Ye plan jigar par hi ulta dega apni smartness se

Sab log yaha tak ki Mahan Aanandi ji bhi trust karne lagi hai jigar par😡

Pure serial me sirf Anand hi clever hai. Aankhe khuli rakhkar dimag se sochta hai

Shayad Issi liye jigar Anand ko ullu nahi bana payega👍🏼

Yeah anand is so intelligent. He picks up on so many things (except how his shady to-be brother-in-law didn't answer where his family live in america and how he was hesitating), but glad he isn't easily fooled. The cctv footage trick he was the one to pick up on and reveal to all so given he is trying the most to look for her I doubt he will be trapped in her kidnapping, and it wouldn't make sense to accuse him either because if he was the kidnapper he would not have exposed the cctv footage being sabotaged. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was shown that anand ke hone wale brother in law ne kidnap karaya hai. Hone wale brother in law calling someone to ask ransom from anand family so probably kidnapper be amand ka hone wala brother in law, 

But leta see who is actual kidnapper 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

It was shown that anand ke hone wale brother in law ne kidnap karaya hai. Hone wale brother  law calling someone to ask ransom from anand family so probably kidnapper be amand ka hone wala brother in law, 

But leta see who is actual kidnapper 

I don't know I found that scene a little misleading. He didn't say anything that exactly was related to anandi, kidnapping or ransom. Jigar actually looks pretty calm despite the concern for anandi he is showing (he still looks like he's putting on the same goody-goody act the way he was talking throughout when showing concern). 

It's possible that Anand's to be BIL is behind this but its possible that phone scene was only put there to make us think he is behind it. ITV has played such tricks before. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

So it was  jigar  actual kidnapper. But why  both brother sister look scare when there is talk of anandi kidnapping. Did they help. जिगर . Btw i hope we get to. See anandi best friend diingri  and her foster mother kadwi baa as anandi is in dev garh 

Hope we get see kadwi baa and anandi childhood best friend diingri save anand anandi  from fire 

Hope to see kadwi baa and anandi bonding too

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

So it was  jigar  actual kidnapper. But why  both brother sister look scare when there is talk of anandi kidnapping. Did they help. जिगर . Btw i hope we get to. See anandi best friend diingri  and her foster mother kadwi baa as anandi is in dev garh 

Hope we get see kadwi baa and anandi childhood best friend diingri save anand anandi  from fire 

Hope to see kadwi baa and anandi bonding too

All those parts that made it appear anand's to-be BIL or his sister had a hand in it were all misleading. That was just to throw audience off. They were probably tense over something else amid all this drama.