Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

In this forum it's tejasswi. There is no need to vote. She is going to win it.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

In this forum it's tejasswi. There is no need to vote. She is going to win it.

It's rakhi devoleena and abhijeet also😆. Anyways even I am not liking teja and I think I am seeing a complete different teja then the one whom I used to like and find strong. Even after hearing rakhi and devo talking about her personal life she is being best friends with them😕

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Teja, Rakhi, Devo n Pratik... 

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Matlab teja is winning bb 

Forum panoti hai baba😆

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

It's rakhi devoleena and abhijeet also😆. Anyways even I am not liking teja and I think I am seeing a complete different teja then the one whom I used to like and find strong. Even after hearing rakhi and devo talking about her personal life she is being best friends with them😕

It's okay you not liking tejasswi has your own reasons which is justified. Atleast you don't go character shamming her and all. So I'm fine.

TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved Teja as actress but after this show will never watch her again 

RockingSunny thumbnail

It's okay you not liking tejasswi has your own reasons which is justified. Atleast you don't go character shamming her and all. So I'm fine.

I judge each and every contestants based on what they do on show and I try my best to be neutral😃. There personal life should be none of our concern because here they have come to show their personality👍🏼

Anyways even I started liking teja specially I loved her when she gave back to one of the disgusting reporters👏. But after the swimming pool incident something is very wrong with her🤔. I am not saying before this she was a saint but before this she had something called self respect, sporting spirit and strong nature👍🏼 which I don't see now. Specially I don't get her being overfriendly with people like rakhi and devo who character assassinate her 

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

I judge each and every contestants based on what they do on show and I try my best to be neutral😃. There personal life should be none of our concern because here they have come to show their personality👍🏼

Anyways even I started liking teja specially I loved her when she gave back to one of the disgusting reporters👏. But after the swimming pool incident something is very wrong with her🤔. I am not saying before this she was a saint but before this she had something called self respect, sporting spirit and strong nature👍🏼 which I don't see now. Specially I don't get her being overfriendly with people like rakhi and devo who character assassinate her 

It's fine I get it. That's why I like what you write. You have being honest. You just don't go personal. That's something this forum people should learn.

RockingSunny thumbnail

It's fine I get it. That's why I like what you write. You have being honest. You just don't go personal. That's something this forum people should learn.

Personal jane ka kya hai attacking someone for their pov is the most childish thing I have ever seen😆. Anyways even you are very neutral as you respect everyone's pov👍🏼 and one more thing I love your posts bashing tejran angle🤣