Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Kinu and myself hd discussed this possibility through pms ...that ghunghat wala is Dev twin πŸ€£

Am happy we aren't the only ones thinking this wayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I don't want to get my hopes up since this is ITV after all but honestly I'm hoping it won't be a twin because the FL lookalike angle is already a main plot point and it will get repetitive if they show this. 

I am also wondering if Krisha is actually Maya but doesn't remember anything (my preference) or if he wants to use her to get his property back which actually Maya took over through deception.

Third option is that he really does want his new wife to become Maya to fill the void in his heart, in which case his obsession with Krisha makes total sense. Yup, he is nuts about her since day 1. They are showing him being ruthless towards her now that she knows about Maya, but his guilt and internal battle to control his feelings for Krisha are an undercurrent in all his interactions with her.

And damn, Avinesh is killing it with his performances, especially all those unspoken emotions you see in his eyes. I started watching the show for him and haven't been disappointed so far. In fact I went back and binge watched TSMSP again last week just to see him as Uma and fall in love with his acting all over again.

I don't know where this is going but for now the CVs are keeping up the suspense very well. Anyone in that family could be the mastermind. Props to Zee for airing such shows. It's refreshing.

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: inlieu

I don't want to get my hopes up since this is ITV after all but honestly I'm hoping it won't be a twin because the FL lookalike angle is already a main plot point and it will get repetitive if they show this. 

I am also wondering if Krisha is actually Maya but doesn't remember anything (my preference) or if he wants to use her to get his property back which actually Maya took over through deception.

Third option is that he really does want his new wife to become Maya to fill the void in his heart, in which case his obsession with Krisha makes total sense. Yup, he is nuts about her since day 1. They are showing him being ruthless towards her now that she knows about Maya, but his guilt and internal battle to control his feelings for Krisha are an undercurrent in all his interactions with her.

And damn, Avinesh is killing it with his performances, especially all those unspoken emotions you see in his eyes. I started watching the show for him and haven't been disappointed so far. In fact I went back and binge watched TSMSP again last week just to see him as Uma and fall in love with his acting all over again.

I don't know where this is going but for now the CVs are keeping up the suspense very well. Anyone in that family could be the mastermind. Props to Zee for airing such shows. It's refreshing.

Actually i dont want him/her to be Maya as it ll be too predictable😡

May he is Maya real lover as Kinu said πŸ€”

If he is someone from Dev family...bro or cousin who betrayed him in business or somethg like that then it ll be interesting to watch as we know Maya ll be back after a certain time as it's ITV speciality to bring ppl from death πŸ˜΅πŸ€’

Also another point is that Rati saying "y do u paint portray always" is quite intriguing πŸ€”....sounds like someone in love na🀨

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

In the promo dev had a cruel smile to  look at ghunghat wala/wali..   as if he is saying ..how r u feel now ?πŸ€”now u r in my cage ..

Just to Dev said once to jaya ma ..mayas dead body they couldn't find ..as I mentioned b4 definitely she is alive some where in somebody's house ,memory lost πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dev ka twin as per our pms discussions πŸ€£

ya it can be πŸ˜‚..we can make thriller, suspense story too..πŸ˜‚

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Actually i dont want him/her to be Maya as it ll be too predictable😡

May he is Maya real lover as Kinu said πŸ€”

If he is someone from Dev family...bro or cousin who betrayed him in business or somethg like that then it ll be interesting to watch as we know Maya ll be back after a certain time as it's ITV speciality to bring ppl from death πŸ˜΅πŸ€’

Also another point is that Rati saying "y do u paint portray always" is quite intriguing πŸ€”....sounds like someone in love na🀨

I sometimes feel Jaya is the real mastermind and is using Dev to make sure she has power and control over the whole family. She may have killed his parents or gotten them killed after getting the power of attorney.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: inlieu

I sometimes feel Jaya is the real mastermind and is using Dev to make sure she has power and control over the whole family. She may have killed his parents or gotten them killed after getting the power of attorney.

It can be as Rakshanda Khan is known for her -ve role...let see hw tve plot ll unfold.

Just hope they ll not disappoint us ...they are a good job until now