Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

According to history there was no true romance between Bajirao and Mastani as modern romanticists tries to portray!! The marriage with Mastani was a Khandavivah and not all accepted in Marathi culture or in Peshwa household!! It was a political union at the best!! Radhabai and the Brahmin community declined to accept marriage to Mastani and thus it can be safely concluded Mastani was a concubine at a best not wife!! Bajirao's personal life's most is spent with Kashibai not Mastani!!

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ComeWhatMay

Oh yes sushi is such overrated thing specially because of celebrities since they all have now good diet option with sushi Maine bhi veg sushi khaya hai and didn't like it much its nothing but rolled rice with veggies jo aap rice,sabji,rasm,sambar me bhi kha sakte ho

I don't no why people hype these food this much our regular Indian meal is such good healthy diet option our thin gravy sabji's, roti,jowar bajra bhakri are so rich in fiber and dal rice is best meal for any one it's just that eat all in good ratio 

haa actually desi khana is toh love 

Hamare rajasthan me toh bahut muedar khana h desi vala baaki jagh k desi ka mereko idea nh

meghumonu thumbnail

Yah!! Same with Shivi too!! I cannot see her with anyone other than Sai!! But as it is their career so yes they will have to act with other actors!!

meghumonu thumbnail

Try Ramen noodles also!!

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ComeWhatMay

Oh yes sushi is such overrated thing specially because of celebrities since they all have now good diet option with sushi Maine bhi veg sushi khaya hai and didn't like it much its nothing but rolled rice with veggies jo aap rice,sabji,rasm,sambar me bhi kha sakte ho

I don't no why people hype these food this much our regular Indian meal is such good healthy diet option our thin gravy sabji's, roti,jowar bajra bhakri are so rich in fiber and dal rice is best meal for any one it's just that eat all in good ratio 

Bajra jawar with chutney also tasty ๐Ÿ˜‹

My mom was watching rasoi show she made onion garlic chutney it was looking really 

Simple recipe 

Chulhe kar banaya hua khana aur bhi tasty lagta hain 

Rolled rice se shinchan ke rice ball ki yaad aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meghumonu

According to history there was no true romance between Bajirao and Mastani as modern romanticists tries to portray!! The marriage with Mastani was a Khandavivah and not all accepted in Marathi culture or in Peshwa household!! It was a political union at the best!! Radhabai and the Brahmin community declined to accept marriage to Mastani and thus it can be safely concluded Mastani was a concubine at a best not wife!! Bajirao's personal life's most is spent with Kashibai not Mastani!!

haa ye b h mene thoda padha h but sabko yha baji mastani ka bhoot sawar h m sure show me b yhi hota agr show kashi centric na hota ek sony ka baji show tha syd usme mastani dikhaya tha m not sure dekha nahi mene use

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Try Ramen noodles also!!

Ok i didn't know what is this ? 

I am vegetarian 

Is it vegetarian dish? 

meghumonu thumbnail

Have you guys tried Idiyappam noodles?

...EhSaas... thumbnail

Have you guys tried Idiyappam noodles?

Nope read it first time ๐Ÿ˜†

Noodles I know but idiyappam don't know 

meghumonu thumbnail

When Bajirao campaigned in Rajputana and visited Mewar to force Maharana to accept the dominance of Maratha Empire he took with him his wife Kashibai not Mastani!! This would answer half your questions!!