Teja has no bheja

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I hate to say this about her. But this woman sits there and listens to all the non sense said by Rakhi & Devo. Teja sat there and listen to her bffs in BB house. To prove her point she's not over doing PDA with Karan. She had to ask Shamita and get approval from her saying no they're not OTT with PDA. Teja knows Shamita is mature level headed woman. But still she has a problem with her. Shamita could have agreed with Rakhi & Devo but she didn't. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilwali89

I hate to say this about her. But this woman sits there and listens to all the non sense said by Rakhi & Devo. Teja sat there and listen to her bffs in BB house. To prove her point she's not over doing PDA with Karan. She had to ask Shamita and get approval from her saying no they're not OTT with PDA. Teja knows Shamita is mature level headed woman. But still she has a problem with her. Shamita could have agreed with Rakhi & Devo but she didn't. 

Ye sahiii hai bhai… first she will try to malign Shamita in every way possible… try to question why is she even speaking in WKW aur Phir jab apne friends hi is par chad rahe ho to chalo Shamita se approval liya jaaye… this gal is selfish beyond words 

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Teja in the last 3 weeks is acting like an idiot. 

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is a shameless selfish spoilt woman.

Instead of getting affected by what rakhi said she is pointing at devo hugging pratik.

She manipulates things as per her convenience.

Hate screeching voice of this negative woman.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Teja is a fool should have said it's my life and I know wat I'm doing but no she brought Devo in it and wad trying to prove Devo and Pratik does a lot not she and Karan🤔 though it's not first time she even says crap about Shamita's relationship behind her back.Teja always wants to prove wo hi sirf achi hai😆

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ganpathy bappa ka naam le kar she does all ulta kaam.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neensm

Ganpathy bappa ka naam le kar she does all ulta kaam.

Recently she swore on her mother to Karan that she has no problem with shamitha 

Amisha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Teja ki baat sunke hi bp high ho jata h😡... 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Teja clearly said "aane se pehle baat kiya tha" with ex.

Meaning she broke up with Ex just before coming to BB. Either its Rohit Shetty giving her freedom because he is married too, or Shivin she dumped for showance.

In Both cases,Teja is 100% fake. 

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Teja clearly said "aane se pehle baat kiya tha" with ex.

Meaning she broke up with Ex just before coming to BB. Either its Rohit Shetty giving her freedom because he is married too, or Shivin she dumped for showance.

In Both cases,Teja is 100% fake. 

You do know your character shaming a woman like this and I'm sorry it's not okay. can you please stop bringing rohit shetty into something he is not related just because she did one movie under his banner wow. 😂 Shivin already has a gf, tejasswi in one of the interview of theirs teased him about it. It actually put end to their tevin shipping because came to know about it. She never dated anyone in this industry still now. 

There is a line which you should not cross. Find her annoying, fake and all okay. Don't comment on someone's character like this.