Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Yaar, this is getting on my nerves now..Mtlb D's characterization seems to be going haywire..The show started like they'll show how D faces all the obstacles nd fight through the patriarchal mentality in her workplace to establish herself as a successful surgeon..❤️ Aur yaha show mein peechle do hafto se kya ho rha hai D ko?  She's just concerned with V..Her life is revolving around V..Hospital mein kya ho rha hai bhaad mein jaaye! Isse accha toh Jamshed tha🤔 

I feel now only A is shinning out as a character! Jo theme D ko diya gaya tha, ab lag rha hai that's being shown with A..😆 He's fighting out through his emotions, God complex mentality of others, nd slowly nd steadily getting succeeded in it! A's story now seems to be going by the show's actual theme! ❤️

In YT, they’ve given Caption as ‘Deepika gets a shocking phone call’ 🤡

No mention of PC or Abhay at all 😆

Whereas in Twitter: 

Ek ore PC ki jaan hai khatre mein toh doosri taraf Vikrant ki haalat rehab center mein ho rahi hai aur bhi zyada kharaab. Ab inn mushkil haalaton mein kya karenge Dr. Deepika aur Dr. Abhay? Dekhiye #Dhadkan, Mon-Fri, raat 10 baje, sirf Sony par.#DhadkanZindaggiKii

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1480459210487853063

P.S. I hate the makers for shoving ViPika down our throats 🤢 Thank god Abhay is not butchered by the CVs 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Whereas in Twitter: 

Ek ore PC ki jaan hai khatre mein toh doosri taraf Vikrant ki haalat rehab center mein ho rahi hai aur bhi zyada kharaab. Ab inn mushkil haalaton mein kya karenge Dr. Deepika aur Dr. Abhay? Dekhiye #Dhadkan, Mon-Fri, raat 10 baje, sirf Sony par.#DhadkanZindaggiKii

P.S. I hate the makers for shoving ViPika down our throats 🤢 Thank god Abhay is not butchered by the CVs 

seriously i mean if Deepika will give more importance to Vikrant when PC also needs her then i am done with her. 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

this is awesome minus the ViPika hug 🤣🤣

loved the VM. make and share more, please  ❤️

Hey! Glad you liked the Edit🤗

However I don't make them... just like to share whenever I come across a good one...Credit goes to the makers😆

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Hey! Glad you liked the Edit🤗

However I don't make them... just like to share whenever I come across a good one...Credit goes to the makers😆

In that case, keep sharing, please  🤗😆😳

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Whereas in Twitter: 

Twitter caption is also mentioned in Sony's Insta..😆They're connecting AbDeep actually..i can see that..even the storytelling is happening that way..it's NOW about D nd A, nd their respective struggles..Nd honestly, I'm loving A's part more than D's..

priya185 thumbnail
sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow abhay  he gave vinayak nicely.   Vinayak was telling u can assist me in surgery.   Tumhe himmat nahi hain.  If your father would have thought you to be brave not coward and all he was telling.  Abhay said my father left me and my mother  as he don't want to take responsibility     he left and ran away.   My mother is everything to me.  She brought me up single handedly.   I don't need my father.   I will become best surgeon one day.