Views

Users

Frequent Posters

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

Congratulations for new EDT!

Episode was actually nice minus some people.

Finally we saw Abhay’s father. God! Such a toxic man he is!

I was going to give a benefit of doubt when he left Girija and Abhay but this man is so selfish and full of God Complex. 

I know it’s sad but glad that Abhay is raised by his Mom and he turn out such a pure soul.

Another new entry Cedric  hope I heard his name correct Vikrant’s batchmate.

I didn’t like him at all.

Let’s see how it goes.

Aditi called and Deepika lied to her.

Sia, Murgiwala  IDK what to say.

She shouldn’t have asked Murgiwala to choose sides. 

Really felt bad for Abhay he is all alone now.

After knowing that Abhay’s father is here Murgiwala at least should’ve been with him as a supportive friend.

Precap is really scary hope nothing happens to PC. He is my favourite after Abhay and Deepika.

Hope Abhay saves him and shows his pathetic father that he can also be a better surgeon.

Now it’s high time that Deepika should tell the truth to Aditi. She has full right to take Vikrant from that Rehab as a wife.

P.S. Special mention to Vidyut in surgery scene.

Though his face was covered with mask but his eyes did all the talking.

He has beautiful and expressive eyes and how amazingly he conveyed what Abhay was feeling at that moment through his eyes.

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

I'm yet to watch the episodes I have missed..... just checked the picture gallery.....another taklu in town ? 😲🤣

Yeah that's Dr.Vinayak Paranjpe, A's ex-father..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaar, this is getting on my nerves now..Mtlb D's characterization seems to be going haywire..The show started like they'll show how D faces all the obstacles nd fight through the patriarchal mentality in her workplace to establish herself as a successful surgeon..❤️ Aur yaha show mein peechle do hafto se kya ho rha hai D ko?  She's just concerned with V..Her life is revolving around V..Hospital mein kya ho rha hai bhaad mein jaaye! Isse accha toh Jamshed tha🤔 

I feel now only A is shinning out as a character! Jo theme D ko diya gaya tha, ab lag rha hai that's being shown with A..😆 He's fighting out through his emotions, God complex mentality of others, nd slowly nd steadily getting succeeded in it! A's story now seems to be going by the show's actual theme! ❤️

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Who is the girl with the glasses? New character?

Maybe.. 

Btw, how many more people are yet to enter the show? 🤔

Aditi, Jamshed’s brother who’ll be a feminist, Actor Mohit Malik who might be the ML for Deepika smiley36

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I finally watched Friday's episode. mixed feelings

1> For the first time i fast forwarded few scenes. though Rohit was excellent in the scenes i am just getting too bored with this Vikrant and deepika track. 

2> Deepika has now lied to Aditi after PC. I am still holding on to that hope that she will rights herself but that hope is fading fast. I sincerely wish they wrap this track one way or other this week.

3> Ansari, Sia and Piroz are all getting on my nerves with 'Holier than Thou' attitude they are carrying off. 

4> Sia is still letting her professional life getting entangled in emotions like the way she vents at Ansari at every turn. 

5> Piroz is coming across the most immature character ( till last week it was a tie between him and sia). He has now left Abhay when he knew Abhay's ex father is here and Abhay was performing that surgery with him. I am not sure how this trio's friendship survived all those5/7 years

6> Vinayak being the toxic husband and father. good that atleast they havent left any ambiguity here

7> Deepika remembered how Vikrant was happy for her when she topped MBBS (after the patient's words) and she conveniently seems to be forgetting the same Vikrant stood between her and her dream. seems to be having the ITV FL syndrome where they remember only good things about jerk MLs and forget about the main characteristics of the man

8> last but the best part - Abhay...the way he kept is calm during all the insults thrown at him by Vinayak, him giving the suggestion which Vinayak grudgingly accepts, his helplessness, guilt and finally acceptance about the break in friendship with sia and Piroz was actually spot on. he is growing leaps and bounds and now i am only looking forward to his track in next episode. 

I hope PC will be alright

Edited by Ashviniv - 2 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeh wohi hai na? Pink Glasses? Not on Insta, can't see her stories, but seeing some of her pics. I'm excited to see another female character!