Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She deserved more than a cameo at the end

Mela Dillon ka comes only once and then goes 😆

Dhyan she Suno.

Yhttps://youtu.be/TREkt94M6kc

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

If you guys enjoy asthmatic acting, you would love aap mujhe ache lagne  lags too. 😆

Given my choice of films, ideally, yes..I should have liked Aap Mujhe Achhe lagne lage and Khusi too..

But, no!! Just gifs are enough for these two (thanks to because of FF and bollyqueen 😆)..Ameesha's asthmatic breathing and Kareena's navels and all that 😆

I used to watch zeetv, stargold, max etc channels too much from I think my grade 4/5 to 10...So, whatever the channels used to show, I used to just watch those.. And I didn't use to understand much which was otp and which was sober, every movie was same for me mostly😆 ..I don't think they ever showed those two movies much then, otherwise maybe I would have liked them too !!

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Some of these movies are genuine good.

I liked English babu desi mem, it had such a cute kid..❤️ And Sonali-Srk looked good together..

But, story was kinda stupid afaik!!

atominis thumbnail

That is your personal opinion. 

I found these films bad and could easily understand why they did not work.

I think apart from few flops that later become cult classics, most films that do flop, are indeed bad or there is something off about them.

I have never seen the films in entirety as I could not sit through them.

Even in case of Mela I never saw it. 2 scenes were enough to put me off. Especially the dacoit's attempt to publicly rape Twinkle.

Anyway, back to topic - I think Twinkle is a terrible actor and I cannot believe she got even the films she did opposite big stars. I am glad she left films and spared the audience. Twinkle and Rinke have proven there is no such thing as 'talent in genes itself'. 🤣

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

I liked English babu desi mem, it had such a cute kid..❤️ And Sonali-Srk looked good together..

But, story was kinda stupid afaik!!

I think the story was good.. the execution was bad. Like many 90s BW movies. But it's watchable. I love the below song from the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMrGAL13EsE 

I actually loved Maya Memsahab a lot, I'm watching Harry met Sejal. Seen half so far and I'm loving it. Ra.One is an average watch.. I have watched hit movies that are insufferable. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Given my choice of films, ideally, yes..I should have liked Aap Mujhe Achhe lagne lage and Khusi too..

But, no!! Just gifs are enough for these two (thanks to because of FF and bollyqueen 😆)..Ameesha's asthmatic breathing and Kareena's navels and all that 😆

I used to watch zeetv, stargold, max etc channels too much from I think my grade 4/5 to 10...So, whatever the channels used to show, I used to just watch those.. And I didn't use to understand much which was otp and which was sober, every movie was same for me mostly😆 ..I don't think they ever showed those two movies much then, otherwise maybe I would have liked them too !!

I have seen khoon bhari maang and hum saath saath hain a million times 

Thanks to Indian Movie channels. I don't mind such movies either, I'd watch them too. 😆

Mela & AMALL is funnier because of Twinkle and Ameesha's terrible acting. 😆

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If you guys enjoy asthmatic acting, you would love aap mujhe ache lagne  lags too. 😆

That's not asthmatic. That's demonic. 

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mela movie was so cringey specially bcz of Twinkle and her inner voice “Rupa yeh tuje insaaf dilayenge”, “Rupa tuje ab ladna hoga”…… 🤢

atominis thumbnail

Faisal is probably the only less OTT performner in Mela. Poor guy was not that bad.