Decoding creatives games

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So I never really understood this when fandoms so proudly write how someone decoded makers game… like Umar recently told Rashami he didn’t think they would easily eliminate Teja, or Karan said they are trying to set a narrative for him or Teja said how they’re trying to form a triangle. 

My point is… if it was really makers game… why would they put it in the episode instead of editing it out? They have free reign so why would they want audience to see it and expose themselves? I mean that’s stupid, right? And how is it exposing someone’s game? If they were really doing that bb wouldn’t even put it in the episode nor did we see in the live feed. Unless they want to make the person look stupid, which isn’t exactly something to be proud of. 

Doesn’t make sense to me.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gauhar said in one episode she will win to her bf and it wasnt edited. Rubina said the same that shes a winner and it wasnt edited.

Today Teja cheated in the task and hid something inside her shirt it wasnt edited and ofcourse she was the closest and was safe. 

alot of things arent edited and are obvious but yet i see no outrage 

Umar knows Teja is winner hes trying best to just squeeze in top 5

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In OTT shamitha and Raquesh were discussing how they were safe. It went viral, so too late to retract back and edit it.

1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They don’t edit these things out for a reason, whenever the contestants question the makers or decode their tactics they are shown in the episode to portray them in a bad light - even though we may agree with the contestant we know these things don’t go down well with Salman. They get an opportunity to bash the contestant to no limit and give fans a reason why the particular contestant might not win against the channels fave. These makers are shameless, they’re openly biased and favour some chosen contestants and just sit and enjoy when fans show outrage or when contestants speak about it only because it’s quite controversial and it gives their show hype. The audience should just boycott the show to teach them a lesson but that’s highly unlikely because this show is like some sort of an addiction. 

f101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

you sum up well. creatives always have this agenda.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1823

They don’t edit these things out for a reason, whenever the contestants question the makers or decode their tactics they are shown in the episode to portray them in a bad light - even though we may agree with the contestant we know these things don’t go down well with Salman. They get an opportunity to bash the contestant to no limit and give fans a reason why the particular contestant might not win against the channels fave. These makers are shameless, they’re openly biased and favour some chosen contestants and just sit and enjoy when fans show outrage or when contestants speak about it only because it’s quite controversial and it gives their show hype. The audience should just boycott the show to teach them a lesson but that’s highly unlikely because this show is like some sort of an addiction. 

When they can go to personal life in order to get trp this is just nothing.

But the one who poll khol of BB will get huge support from the audience for sure.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anna143

Gauhar said in one episode she will win to her bf and it wasnt edited. Rubina said the same that shes a winner and it wasnt edited.

Today Teja cheated in the task and hid something inside her shirt it wasnt edited and ofcourse she was the closest and was safe. 

alot of things arent edited and are obvious but yet i see no outrage 

Umar knows Teja is winner hes trying best to just squeeze in top 5

She hid the scarf which she didnt used itself....when it comes to teja people blew out of the box.

In that case, karan many times he will win thats wasnt edited out. 

Palak tiwari fav contestant is Teja but only anu malik got the chance to tell his favs like karan, umar, rashmi, shamitha.

Weekdays shamitha not visible itself but weekend the imaginary bashing to gain sympathy for her 

We all collectively ignore all the about because its not about Teja 👏

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 2 years ago
meimo12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

She hid the scarf which she didnt used itself....when it comes to teja people blew out of the box.

In that case, karan many times he will win thats wasnt edited out. 

Palak tiwari fav contestant is Teja but only anu malik got the chance to tell his favs like karan, umar, rashmi, shamitha.

Weekdays shamitha not visible itself but weekend the imaginary bashing to gain sympathy for her 

We all collectively ignore all the about because its not about Teja 👏

I have noticed this as well. Everything Teja does is like national news lol by every other person. Let her live  

Besides, even umar took his bandana inside and rash too (since she also suggested it) but not shown so I don’t think bb would stop them from doing so. 

meimo12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

When they can go to personal life in order to get trp this is just nothing.

But the one who poll khol of BB will get huge support from the audience for sure.

true but my point is it’s very stupid of fandoms to say k xyz bb makers ko decode kerdia cuz it’s like bb makers are technically exposing themselves 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They used to leave in everything Rubina used to say about the Makers, so she could get a nice bashing from Salman every WKV 😆