🌸Happy Birthday Umar Riaz 🌸

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Happy Birthday To the most handsome, most promising, most deserving Contestant of BB15.

He started from Zero and Now He has won many hearts. Image

He has best journey in BB. The only player who showed maximum Growth and many sides. He is aggressive yet Caring, he is straight forward yet soft hearted, he is emotional yet loves his friends and remain loyal to them. That's Why he is the only contestant who made so many friends and those friends praised him after coming out of the house.

He was demotivated but still he raised and gathered motivation and still shining. He was sidelined but still he shined. He was being stopped to put across his points still he was able to connect with audience 

Those Who used to call him aggressive now they call him sweet and strong. Those Who used to say that he is there because of his brother now they also know that He has earn audience love and respect because of his own hardwork and dedication.  

He has flows still he is real and genuine soul. 

Just wanna Wish him success and happiness. He is a sweet guy and he deserves all the success and prosperity. He will win or not still He is Winner for his fans. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYKmrhqj2yg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by _NINA_ - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/itsmefairry/status/1477002309603262464?s=20

Happy birthday umar ♡ ❤ 

Edited by Miss.Zaidi - 2 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Umar. I had soft soft corner for him when show started as I have seen him in 13 in family week. But I found him aggressive initially in the show but he won the heart slowly just like asim. 

Edited by SriRani - 2 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Umar!!!!🥳🥳🥳

Stay happy always and keep smiling and dancing the way you do! 

Edited by Padmajaan - 2 years ago
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday🎂🍰🥂🍾, dearest doctor Saab. Thank you for gracing the show and giving a chance for us to see how amazing human being you are... 

Wishing you all the success, Umar... You have won over us and we will always cherish your enigma. ❤️❤️❤️ 

I love you❤️. We love you ❤️. Umar Army loves you❤️

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

A very happy birthday to umar. I wish that Almighty blesses you with good luck,happiness, love,laughter, good health and success in every walk of your life. You truly deserve it. Have a wonderful year ahead. 🥳🥳🤗❤️