Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You are fantastic… brilliantly written, the choice of words is amazing. Took my own sweet time to read it slowly, going through some sections (where he cheekily responds her when she is jealous) again to absorb the essence. Kudos to you, keep writing 👏🏻👍🏻

Shivpriya6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your story had such a nice festive feel to it. Celebrations galore , Ram - Priya like never before, what could i want more :). Thank you.
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Perfect OS to start the New Year with🤗

This was pretty as usual.... the way you started...I was half thinking..has something happened to Ram... like he is superrr happy...

Then I was like..No.. this is Lizzie's piece... it's not gonna be sad...

And ofcourse it was such a cute one...& The way Ram spoke about the checklist while Priya could just rumble🤣

Happy New Year to you too Lizzie❤️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose1208

What a splendid beginning right in the morning of this first day of New Year....

Oh I so so so wish sonething like this could be shown on the ITV...however your writing is so so wonderful that there was nothing left to imagination.,...😳

That kiss stirred what not thoughts in the morning itself....☺️

And If I may say so ....I would so love to read furthur about the stronger deeper promises of so much more that might be coming after that kiss.....pretty please....😉.

Happy New Year to you❤️

Thanks so much and wish you a Happy New Year too! ❤️

Things like this are usually never shown on TV, that's why we have fanfics! 😆

Further, aah yes. I haven't thought about the further. I've had requests for 'further' though, for my other fic as well, so maybe some day... 😆

Thank you for reading! 🤗

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Thank you! 😳

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

You are fantastic… brilliantly written, the choice of words is amazing. Took my own sweet time to read it slowly, going through some sections (where he cheekily responds her when she is jealous) again to absorb the essence. Kudos to you, keep writing 👏🏻👍🏻

Thanks so much. This means a lot, especially your comment about the word choice because I know, as a writer, how much I sweat over this! Sometimes the right word eludes me and I end up getting frustrated r keep going till I find the right one. So I'm glad this was noticed!

Ahh and that scene where Ram counters Priya's jealousy with teasing is one of my favs too - at the risk of sounding immodest! 😳

Thanks again for reading and for taking the time to comment! ❤️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivpriya6

Your story had such a nice festive feel to it. Celebrations galore , Ram - Priya like never before, what could i want more :). Thank you.

Ahh, thank you! I'm glad you felt this was a never-before scenario for Ram-Priya! 

And the festive feel was intentional since this was a response to a Christmas prompt!

Thanks for reading!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Perfect OS to start the New Year with🤗

This was pretty as usual.... the way you started...I was half thinking..has something happened to Ram... like he is superrr happy...

Then I was like..No.. this is Lizzie's piece... it's not gonna be sad...

And ofcourse it was such a cute one...& The way Ram spoke about the checklist while Priya could just rumble🤣

Happy New Year to you too Lizzie❤️

Hey Sonia!

I'm glad you're recognizing works as Lizzie's piece now 😆! But I have this aversion to writing and reading angst, plus this piece was meant to be fluff because of the prompt.

And yes, the checklist was a moment that I really liked in this piece, so glad you brought that up!

Happy New year, Sonia! 🤗

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I will reread this until I learn it) Thanks for the magically exciting story💓

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA05

I will reread this until I learn it) Thanks for the magically exciting story💓

Goodness I don’t what to say!  Deeply humbled!

Thanks so much for reading! 🤗