Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Why is HER doctor revealing all that? Did he get permission form Shamita herself? 

The family must have given consent since she is being treated inside the house as well. Given this circumstances the doctor's involve the family too. Family must have given permission..this was long overdue. That was not funny the way it was made fun of....

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Witcher

Why is HER doctor revealing all that? Did he get permission form Shamita herself? 

family gave permission and it's good they have. Makers have no right to make fun of something like this.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If shes so sick why is she in the damn house? She obviously doesn't need money so why not fix yourself. Whats the need to do 2 seasons back to back? 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I seriously don't get if she needs to rest, why did she come back? She left earlier for her sister's wedding while this is medical condition. 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

If shes so sick why is she in the damn house? She obviously doesn't need money so why not fix yourself. Whats the need to do 2 seasons back to back? 

Exactly.. Raquesh left due to health reasons then why not her. Her chances of winning are also bleak. 

Should not happen ki khaya piya kuch nahi glass toda bara aana.

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So shouldn’t she go back home n do the needful? It’s unfair to others if she doesn’t do tasks and just promoted.

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rakhi ka plastic body parts can get sympathy to her but not shamitha's original leg injury 😟

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I might sound mean or whatever - who knows if this doctor is saying the truth or had been bought by the Kundra-Shetty family or Endemol to privé Shamita Isnt lieing.

Shamita clearly is not desperate for money to be on the show inspite of a medical problem. Raquesh left due to a medical emergency, in the past we’ve seen many others leave for medical reasons - Devoleena in her original season, Manu Punjabi, Vikas Gupta both in season 14.

Also she says she can lift her arm straight and not sideways - to dry hair you need to lift your arm sideways as well, while to wash dishes it’s usually just straight. So what she herself has said makes no sense.

I empathize with anyone going through medical issues, but Shamita seems to either exaggerate or lie, atleast to me.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why she even participated ?? And now acting like a sympathy 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I might sound mean or whatever - who knows if this doctor is saying the truth or had been bought by the Kundra-Shetty family or Endemol to privé Shamita Isnt lieing.

Shamita clearly is not desperate for money to be on the show inspite of a medical problem. Raquesh left due to a medical emergency, in the past we’ve seen many others leave for medical reasons - Devoleena in her original season, Manu Punjabi, Vikas Gupta both in season 14.

Also she says she can lift her arm straight and not sideways - to dry hair you need to lift your arm sideways as well, while to wash dishes it’s usually just straight. So what she herself has said makes no sense.

I empathize with anyone going through medical issues, but Shamita seems to either exaggerate or lie, atleast to me.

Well I agree she is dramaqueen after Rakhi in the house. Also if she is going through this, she should not participate in the show.