Taran Adarsh: The non-performance of 83 has sent shock waves - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Galouti

Rohit's movie would tank because of Jacqui's controversy. Jayesh Bhai should release on OTT, that way it can get some audience like Atrangi or Lodu got. Kjo is more worried than Alia right now.

Jacqui has a controversy? They can just edit her to a minimum. I doubt she has much to do outside songs. 

Oh KJo is probably the most shaken this weekend. Rocky/Rani directly speaks to his standing. He would have shelved it if it hadn't already started shooting. 

Originally posted by McGorgeous

Jacqui has a controversy? They can just edit her to a minimum. I doubt she has much to do outside songs. 

Oh KJo is probably the most shaken this weekend. Rocky/Rani directly speaks to his standing. He would have shelved it if it hadn't already started shooting. 

It's so funny that some members on IF were saying that Ranveer is the current number 1 actor in Bollywood lol. Everyone's woken up now that 83 has tanked spectacularly. 

Originally posted by magginoodles

It's so funny that some members on IF were saying that Ranveer is the current number 1 actor in Bollywood lol. Everyone's woken up now that 83 has tanked spectacularly. 

Ranveer has always delivered as as a part of a package. This raises doubts on his ability to deliver on his own. Would it have opened even this much if Deepika wasn't promoting it so aggressively. 

I thought people liked sports

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

I thought people liked sports

I love cricket but I am allergic to DP and RS lol

I consider Cricket as most useless sport, so for me 83 has no value or interest.

Originally posted by McGorgeous

Ranveer has always delivered as as a part of a package. This raises doubts on his ability to deliver on his own. Would it have opened even this much if Deepika wasn't promoting it so aggressively. 

Would have opened more may be. Everytime this woman steps out to promote a movie, she only repels more people to stay away from that movie. Currently she is emerging as the new BO poison..now Gehraiyan going direct to OTT makes so much sense

Reliance Ent ka naseeb hi futta haismiley36  With the rising number of covid cases and new variant,  this was expected. They should have released it on OTT. It's funny how much hype Deepveer did in Dubai and IG as if the film was already a success.

Originally posted by Galouti

Rohit's movie would tank because of Jacqui's controversy. Jayesh Bhai should release on OTT, that way it can get some audience like Atrangi or Lodu got. Kjo is more worried than Alia right now.

jacki is non entity..not significant in anyway to impact verdicts..even to be BO poison you need to be relevant enough..people just don't care enough..so that would be fine..at best they will chop her 15min to 10..