Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Maybe they could not see it due to to much botox on her face.

how about laja beta being an insensitive ass šŸ˜…  

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In one of the jagga interviews ranbir went on and on about how he always wants katrina to be his friend.  And the face she made, still haunts mešŸ¤£

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

what did they say to her

From what I have seen Ranbir is awful with his girlfriends 

I think it was the same as users mentioned on here, interviewer asked a question and Ranbir answered something of Katrina being a great friend, great person, there relationship and Katrina bend over turned her face to the side and was whipping tears. Interviewer continued 

it was so awkward 

Any other guy in Ranbirā€™s place would have tried to save the situation with a funny one liner after sheā€™s so visibly stumped. A decent guy would never just sit there twiddling his thumbs waiting for compliments that set you apart from the rest, when you just broke up after a LT relationship. 

Thatā€™s why I appreciate SRKā€™s personality so much, he would have easily come up with a wisecrack to diffuse the tension. Ranveer would have done or said something to break the awkward silence too. Not only is that asking too much from ā€œprince kapoor,ā€ i wouldnā€™t be surprised if he was in on that question with the interviewer to get her to stroke his ego.šŸ¤Ŗ

Festival thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

Gawd the promos for Jagga Jasoo were so awkward.

the worst was the one where Katrina legit had tears in her eyes and both interviewer and Ranbir acted like nothing was happening

I think it was the same interviewer.

Which interview is this? I don't remember Katrina being in tears in any interview. Can you post the link to the video?