Saali Aadhi Gharwali :/ - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Exactly akshu is far better abhi is one confused soulπŸ˜† now he DNT no where to go 

of course he knows where to go 

https://tenor.com/btf0a.gif

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

🀣🀣🀣aaj toh uske pass excuse hai par what about other normal days? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Jab dekho Ji-Ja-Ji ki baaho mai milte hai πŸ€£

I still remember the day when Abhimanyu accidentally fell on Akshara for the first time in the hospital not once but twice🀣

And Akshu asked to her Mimi "yeh gira hua aadmi i mean Dr. kawn hai" πŸ€£πŸ€£

even now i am doubting that was an accident πŸ€£

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Kal abhi almost tripped in goenka house entrance ....socha jeeja sali relation ke baad thoda role reversal hojayega..... He will trip and she will catch..... But oh bandha normal mode mein hey na....sambhal liya kudh ko..... 

But aaj official fall catch after the official jeeju sali announcement.....πŸ₯³

waise BIRLA house mein JIJA JI fell DOWN the stairs while walking UP the stairs 

TAR TAR TAR 

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Exactlyyy She managed to carry 3 things together Saree that big box and umbrella.

Abhi did right that he came to help she already tripped twice. I don't see anything wrong in catching her today πŸ˜†

HE WAS LIKE SHOULD I TOUCH HER BAAL OR NOT TOUCH HER BAAL OR NOT THEN WENT FOR IT 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: apacs

HE WAS LIKE SHOULD I TOUCH HER BAAL OR NOT TOUCH HER BAAL OR NOT THEN WENT FOR IT 

He is obsessed with her hairs we can see them bickering in future if Akshu tries to cut her hair πŸ˜†

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

He is obsessed with her hairs we can see them bickering in future if Akshu tries to cut her hair πŸ˜†

he is more obsessed with AKSHU's hair than his own hair πŸ€£

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

he is more obsessed with AKSHU's hair than his own hair πŸ€£

Yes he is always arranging her hair strands on face 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

'pehle bade haq se uthata tha take saare cherhe ka saaf saaf deedaar ho...aaj was hesitant...πŸ˜‚

he must be cursing himself...jis din tashan se jiske aage ji peeche ji wlala gaana suggest kar aaya tha...πŸ˜‚

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

'pehle bade haq se uthata tha take saare cherhe ka saaf saaf deedaar ho...aaj was hesitant...πŸ˜‚

he must be cursing himself...jis din tashan se jiske aage ji peeche ji wlala gaana suggest kar aaya tha...πŸ˜‚

haan correct JIJA JI will only curse himself for singing that song but not for PROPOSING TO AAROHI with all the FANFARE 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

haan correct JIJA JI will only curse himself for singing that song but not for PROPOSING TO AAROHI with all the FANFARE 

are propose karne ke baad to he must be cursing bahut saara....har mauke per banda umeed lagata hai ki toot jaayega rishta.....kal ate badhwate hue....aaj baarish mein phanse hue....But akshu use apne created web se nikalne nahi de rahi...smart akshu...πŸ˜‚