Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I mean I would want him to do a lot of things. But mein forum ki Maan rakti hoon  πŸ€£

You want to have a to do list of AbhiRa 

We can have it in our bakwas police thread and get fined πŸ€£

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Witchrohi πŸ€£

We need to stop watching the show with the baggage or rather goodness of previous seasons in mind. I always thought that whatever happens the makers will keep the sanctity of relationships at least..but I'm proved wrong each day 

I don't know what Abhi wants. He's taken aback when Manish agrees to the rishta. He's taken aback when Akshu tries to save the rishta. bhai chahte kya ho? He agreed to the rishta categorically. He asked Arohi for her consent. He came to Goenka house with his entire family asking for Arohi to be his wife. So, does he want some external factor or some other person to stop the marriage but he doesn't have the guts to do it himself?

I want to hold on to my anger towards Arohi but I can't. I especially can't with all the saali-jija romance πŸ€’

Akshu is coming out as a strong individual in all this drama which I never thought would happen. She is more levelheaded and mature than our doctor sahab. At least character mein toh hai..Abhi is so unpredictable now..from one moment to the next we have no idea what he's going to end up doing.

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

True.. 

Actually couldnt enjoy the abhira rain scene like before and their dreams ,with the jija sali angle

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lonewolfnovels

Trend chal raha hai bhai. Same is going on in Zee's Kumkum Bhagya. 

(I AM BACK!)

areeee hayyyye mera bhai πŸ€—

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

I’m sure you would have loved that…

Mush would have loved that for sure..πŸ˜‰

Jaanniii ek baar Abhimanyu laa kar toh de... Girna padna sambhalna sab zaya hai humein 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Witchrohi πŸ€£

We need to stop watching the show with the baggage or rather goodness of previous seasons in mind. I always thought that whatever happens the makers will keep the sanctity of relationships at least..but I'm proved wrong each day 

I don't know what Abhi wants. He's taken aback when Manish agrees to the rishta. He's taken aback when Akshu tries to save the rishta. bhai chahte kya ho? He agreed to the rishta categorically. He asked Arohi for her consent. He came to Goenka house with his entire family asking for Arohi to be his wife. So, does he want some external factor or some other person to stop the marriage but he doesn't have the guts to do it himself?

I want to hold on to my anger towards Arohi but I can't. I especially can't with all the saali-jija romance πŸ€’

Akshu is coming out as a strong individual in all this drama which I never thought would happen. She is more levelheaded and mature than our doctor sahab. At least character mein toh hai..Abhi is so unpredictable now..from one moment to the next we have no idea what he's going to end up doing.

Exactly akshu is far better abhi is one confused soulπŸ˜† now he DNT no where to go 

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: apacs

areeee hayyyye mera bhai πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Missed you too yaar. 

Serial toh bekaar chal raha hai. Sirf forum bromance hi bacha hai. 

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lonewolfnovels

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Missed you too yaar. 

Serial toh bekaar chal raha hai. Sirf forum bromance hi bacha hai. 

areee we are the BAKWAS POLICE now

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

On duty Madam πŸ˜†

Welcome back πŸ€—

Edited by Zenab78 - 2 years ago
bakwaspolice thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidnilove

Witchrohi πŸ€£

MEANWHILE BIMAR MANJARI IS LIKE