Not liking Abhay Sathe

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I think Abhay is interfering a little too much in Deepika's life. The way he was indirectly telling her to stay away from Vikrant seemed a little off to me. He clearly doesn't have the right to tell or advise her. 

Also, the way he was behaving with Dr. Vikrant! I mean, come on, that guy is much more senior and experienced than him. Keeping personal grudges in the operation theatre is not something a doctor must do.
Abhay things whatever Deepika says is the final statement. He needs to understand that she can be wrong sometimes. God knows what his reaction will be when he comes to know the past relationship between Deepika and Vikrant.

Please share your thoughts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hi, New to this forum. actually decided to be away from any forum after a horrible experience in other forum🤣 but couldn't stop myself...

seriously yaar even i am not liking abhay interference, i won't support vikranth and his behavior towards deepika especially when he is married and all but even abhay ignoring his own girl friend and all.. I don't know yaar..

i don't know anyone here so tagging only one who i know watching this show.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhay was protective .Yes he has a gf but it's not like he is cheating on her . Vikrant behaved so weirdly that even patients noticed it. He has no idea about their past .how is he supposed to understand

Yes he was unprofessional in OT but Vikrant bhi kaunsa doctor jaisa behave kar raha tha .aur ye department head itna free kyu hai

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Hi, New to this forum. actually decided to be away from any forum after a horrible experience in other forum🤣 but couldn't stop myself...

seriously yaar even i am not liking abhay interference, i won't support vikranth and his behavior towards deepika especially when he is married and all but even abhay ignoring his own girl friend and all.. I don't know yaar..

I agree with you. Even I am not  liking Vikrant's behavior towards Deepika but still I think as a doctor he was doing his job just fine. Abhay was interfering too much.

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Abhay is seeing his father and mother in them now. That's the reason.

yogakshema thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

Abhay was protective .Yes he has a gf but it's not like he is cheating on her . Vikrant behaved so weirdly that even patients noticed it. He has no idea about their past .how is he supposed to understand

Yes he was unprofessional in OT but Vikrant bhi kaunsa doctor jaisa behave kar raha tha .aur ye department head itna free kyu hai

I agree to that. What I meant by the post was that Abhay is clearly mixing his personal and his professional life. Whatever he thinks about Vikrant is something that he should have left outside the OT.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Can understand, even I was a bit scared to join a new forum. Pehle forum se mann bhar gaya tha🤪This show is not as controversial as that show, so forum discussions will be healthy ig.

Abhay is getting too involved, he needs to slow down and focus on his career and relationships. He is getting too protective of Deepi, probably because she saved his mom without caring about her own records. 

Unpopular opinion, but I dont want any love interest for deepi. Many people are shipping Abhay Deepi, but I really want them to remain platonic. For a change we can get a FL who doesnt need a man to be happy and fulfilled, a single women can very much be happy and content

I despise this Vikrant guy so much, he reminds of no.1 show FL's ex husband🤢, I feel bad for his wife already.

Saichintalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogakshema

I agree with you. Even I am not  liking Vikrant's behavior towards Deepika but still I think as a doctor he was doing his job just fine. Abhay was interfering too much.

Abhay behaving same way as he did with Deepika in starting .. like charector PE ek conclusion laliya and he decided that he is bad man same way like he decided Deepika is bad seeing her with pc and started to act rebel with them which is wrong

x.titli.x thumbnail

Warm welcome to the forum.🤗

Don't worry, discussions are healthy here🤗It's always a pleasure to debate on this show as they try their level best to show the reality of hospitals. 

Abhay acted over protective today, but I guess it's due to what his mom is going through,which is understandable. Yet, he will need to be careful in future and separate his personal life from professional life.

Saichintalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Can understand, even I was a bit scared to join a new forum. Pehle forum se mann bhar gaya tha🤪This show is not as controversial as that show, so forum discussions will be healthy ig.

Abhay is getting too involved, he needs to slow down and focus on his career and relationships. He is getting too protective of Deepi, probably because she saved his mom without caring about her own records. 

Unpopular opinion, but I dont want any love interest for deepi. Many people are shipping Abhay Deepi, but I really want them to remain platonic. For a change we can get a FL who doesnt need a man to be happy and fulfilled, a single women can very much be happy and content

I despise this Vikrant guy so much, he reminds of no.1 show FL's ex husband🤢, I feel bad for his wife already.

Red : trust me even I feel the same , I don't want any live interest for Deepika at this point... Even I don't want to ship Abhay and Deepika , infact I want Deepika and Abhay relationship to be like PC and Deepika's , PC's and his guru .. that would so good like Abhay learn stuff from Deepika and he become like his fav student other than boyfriend...

I guess our old forum is the reason for these common thoughts🤣🤣

Me too yaar, I am not understanding why Vikrant wants to enter Deepika life again... When he himself married someone else...and as far as his intro scene he was happy and not even bothered about Deepika untill he saw her, then why now... Even I feel sad for his wife and also feel sad for Abhay gf... Because as the way story is going looks like Abhay develop feelings for Deepika...

Green: hope so 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞