Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Warm welcome to the forum.🤗

Don't worry, discussions are healthy here🤗It's always a pleasure to debate on this show as they try their level best to show the reality of hospitals. 

Abhay acted over protective today, but I guess it's due to what his mom is going through,which is understandable. Yet, he will need to be careful in future and separate his personal life from professional life.

thank you , nice to meet you❤️

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Hi, New to this forum. actually decided to be away from any forum after a horrible experience in other forum🤣 but couldn't stop myself...

Hello... welcome... don't worry this forum is drama free. Glad to see familiar people here 🤗

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Can understand, even I was a bit scared to join a new forum. Pehle forum se mann bhar gaya thasmiley39This show is not as controversial as that show, so forum discussions will be healthy ig.

Abhay is getting too involved, he needs to slow down and focus on his career and relationships. He is getting too protective of Deepi, probably because she saved his mom without caring about her own records. 

Unpopular opinion, but I dont want any love interest for deepi. Many people are shipping Abhay Deepi, but I really want them to remain platonic. For a change we can get a FL who doesnt need a man to be happy and fulfilled, a single women can very much be happy and content

I despise this Vikrant guy so much, he reminds of no.1 show FL's ex husbandsmiley11, I feel bad for his wife already.

While my AbDeep ship is strong, for some reason, after watching yesterday's episode I really wish they form a really sweet platonic bond... like super BFFs. So not an unpopular opinion. I don't mind if Deepika doesn't have a romantic angle at all.😆 Abhay being protective of Deepika comes from his own parents' history to a larger extent but yes, there is a difference between being protective and being over-protective. And there is definitely a line between a senior Dr and the juniors that should not be crossed in a professional front ever. Abhay needs to put his issues aside when he deals with Vikrant and be more professional. 

Looking at the precap seems like Deepika will learn why Abhay has such strong thoughts on cheating males and will not only sympathise with him but understand him better. Their bonding just keeps getting better and better.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yogakshema

I think Abhay is interfering a little too much in Deepika's life. The way he was indirectly telling her to stay away from Vikrant seemed a little off to me. He clearly doesn't have the right to tell or advise her. 

Also, the way he was behaving with Dr. Vikrant! I mean, come on, that guy is much more senior and experienced than him. Keeping personal grudges in the operation theatre is not something a doctor must do.
Abhay things whatever Deepika says is the final statement. He needs to understand that she can be wrong sometimes. God knows what his reaction will be when he comes to know the past relationship between Deepika and Vikrant.

Please share your thoughts!

Thats an....interesting way too look at it. 

He clearly gave her a hard time before warming up to her... and now he has developed a soft corner. He is only looking at for her, and he advising her not forcing anything on her. He in fact has the right because they are now friends

Dr Sathe has problem with authority and we saw that in his behaviour with Sinha. The man is learning, and Vikrant was not behaving well either. 

He doesn't think that, in fact he ha opposed her quite a lot, but in this case he felt she was right. He has a liking and seems quite normal to me. 

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

See this show is not about who is mahaan and who's not...this show is about some human nature and ambition too...abhay is not portrayed  as a flawless human, he is a learner, he has learnt lot from deepika, he has lot to learn from others, basically he is a immature...the learning which vikrant didn't have or learnt  ...must not be in case of abhay saathe or lest he would be next 'god complex' charachter in future..which I as a fan of abhay dont want it to happen....let this flaw be his journey from immatured flawed person to a matured learnt person in his future...

Thats it...🙂🙂🙂

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago
yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Can understand, even I was a bit scared to join a new forum. Pehle forum se mann bhar gaya tha🤪This show is not as controversial as that show, so forum discussions will be healthy ig.

Abhay is getting too involved, he needs to slow down and focus on his career and relationships. He is getting too protective of Deepi, probably because she saved his mom without caring about her own records. 

Unpopular opinion, but I dont want any love interest for deepi. Many people are shipping Abhay Deepi, but I really want them to remain platonic. For a change we can get a FL who doesnt need a man to be happy and fulfilled, a single women can very much be happy and content

I despise this Vikrant guy so much, he reminds of no.1 show FL's ex husband🤢, I feel bad for his wife already.

Even I want her to stay single, make Jamshed realize her worth and become the head of the department. I would want Vikrant to genuinely apologize to her and leave the hospital. 

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhay behaving same way as he did with Deepika in starting .. like charector PE ek conclusion laliya and he decided that he is bad man same way like he decided Deepika is bad seeing her with pc and started to act rebel with them which is wrong

Yes, it seems like we're watching the same, it's just that this time its Vikrant in place of Deepika.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Hi, New to this forum. actually decided to be away from any forum after a horrible experience in other forum🤣 but couldn't stop myself...

seriously yaar even i am not liking abhay interference, i won't support vikranth and his behavior towards deepika especially when he is married and all but even abhay ignoring his own girl friend and all.. I don't know yaar..

i don't know anyone here so tagging only one who i know watching this show.

Hi! Even after going through a horrible experience you chose to come here. Good. I'm there with you. I feel Abhay is still a kid in front of Dr. Deepika,so it's fine. But, yes he should not interfere and watch his words.

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Abhay is behaving immature and childish, mixing up his personal and professional life. As other interns said he is becoming pet dog of dr sinha 😆so he thinks whatever she says is right just like a school kid😆irrespective of she might be wrong at some time. 

Secondly, his behavior towards Dr saxena is wrong, this is not the way to behave with your senior resident doctors, boy😆he is 10-15 years senior to you, have more experienced in dealing with patients and surgery and you are challenging him😆that's so childish. He need to grow up.

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

seriously yaar even i am not liking abhay interference, i won't support vikranth and his behavior towards deepika especially when he is married and all but even abhay ignoring his own girl friend and all.. I don't know yaar..

i don't know anyone here so tagging only one who i know watching this show.

I was on a 4 year hiatus after a bad experience in a forum

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Hi! Even after going through a horrible experience you chose to come here. Good. I'm there with you. I feel Abhay is still a kid in front of Dr. Deepika,so it's fine. But, yes he should not interfere and watch his words.

if i am not wrong you are also from same forum na😆