ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys. What are your top ideas/wishes for an episode or plotline in Dhadkan? I'm not talking ships or overall storyline, but something interesting you want to see. Here are my top three: 

1. Travel episode: Basically want to get out of the hospital setting a bit and have a medical emergency in outdoors setting. Maybe the doctors are traveling to a conference or something and they get struck with an emergency. I want to see how they react in this scenario. Also makes for some fun road trip moments, like Antakshari, charades, etc. 

2. Deepika falling ill: I don't want anything happening to Deepika, but I want to see what would happen if she fell ill and how that would impact everyone. It would also give some time and screenspace to side characters. I'm sure Deepi will also be stubborn and still try to work while ill! (And I want Abhay to take care of her solely for my shipper heart.)

3. Party episode: Someone has to have a birthday right? Sure, whole episode doesn't have to be party, but there can be room for cake, party outfits and dancing (*cough* Abhdeep dance *cough*). 

Share some of your ideas as well!

Edited by ShinyMishka - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Truely I want the same...

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Great ideas but yaha yeh log sirf Doctor-Doctor hi khelenge..๐Ÿ˜† aur D-V pyaar karenge๐Ÿคช

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

A medical camp in a rural area or something would be pretty cool.

As for Deepika falling sick, that seems like it is in the coming soon as per the pre-cap.

Grand entry of Dr Aditi (Vikrant's wife) who probably joins the hospital. Considering the intro of Aditi is of a girl who will do her husband's bidding, I want her to see Deepika and hopefully learn to speak for herself. That should be enough to shatter Vikrant's ego ๐Ÿคฃ

Also, Deepika's parents, realizing their mistake of giving up on their daughter just because of society's norms. 

AbDeep going to attend to a medical emergency and getting stuck somewhere while returning ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

A medical camp in a rural area or something would be pretty cool.

As for Deepika falling sick, that seems like it is in the coming soon as per the pre-cap.

Grand entry of Dr Aditi (Vikrant's wife) who probably joins the hospital. Considering the intro of Aditi is of a girl who will do her husband's bidding, I want her to see Deepika and hopefully learn to speak for herself. That should be enough to shatter Vikrant's ego ๐Ÿคฃ

Also, Deepika's parents, realizing their mistake of giving up on their daughter just because of society's norms. 

AbDeep going to attend to a medical emergency and getting stuck somewhere while returning ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I definitely want this but didn't write it thinking it may be too cliche. ๐Ÿ˜† Who cares if cliche though, I want to be entertained. ๐Ÿค—

x.titli.x thumbnail

All these ideas are greatโค๏ธ

1. Abhay's cute feelings confession to Deepika.๐Ÿ˜ณ A song sequence between them? Maybe?๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. Abhay / Sia conversation about their relationship.๐Ÿ˜’

3. More fun scenes especially money deal ones between Dr Ansari and Dr Murgiwala๐Ÿ˜†

4. Aditi fuming when she sees Vikrant and Deepika together.๐Ÿ˜†

5. Vikrant's honest and sincere redemption.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I definitely want this but didn't write it thinking it may be too cliche. ๐Ÿ˜† Who cares if cliche though, I want to be entertained. ๐Ÿค—

haha... same... it's fine if it sounds too cliched. Even cliched stuff, when executed well, looks amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

All these ideas are greatโค๏ธ

1. Abhay's cute feelings confession to Deepika.๐Ÿ˜ณ A song sequence between them? Maybe?๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. Abhay / Sia conversation about their relationship.๐Ÿ˜’

3. More fun scenes especially money deal ones between Dr Ansari and Dr Murgiwala๐Ÿ˜†

4. Aditi fuming when she sees Vikrant and Deepika together.๐Ÿ˜†

5. Vikrant's honest and sincere redemption.

Word to your post, Maria! 

Similar to Wake Up Sid, one day.. Abhay will leave the hospital.. only then Deepika will realize... how much he's grown up from a Boy to a Man... โ˜บ๏ธ and will stop him from leaving her life..โค๏ธ or just the hospital maybe. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can I write a fanfic...???though this show is too good to be rectified..but I cant restrict myself...โœจโœจโœจ

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Word to your post, Maria! 

Similar to Wake Up Sid, one day.. Abhay will leave the hospital.. only then Deepika will realize... how much he's grown up from a Boy to a Man... โ˜บ๏ธ and will stop him from leaving her life..โค๏ธ or just the hospital maybe. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: this should happen  

We don't know what will be the end but AbDeep ship is just another levelโ˜บ๏ธ