Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intoxicator thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

i felt soo bad when he said...tumhari aawaz ka kya karun......he is not able to move-on...but kya karen hum bhi....and akshu bhi....he brought this to himself....Y AROHI.......

For a minute when he said that I was ok he’s showing vulnerability instead of aggression, it’s a good change. But then he went full on 70s villain…  

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

CIS HET MEN ARE THE WORST. THEY HONESTLY HAVE TO STOP BLAMING THE REST (ESPECIALLY WOMEN) FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR STUPID ACTIONS.

The way he kind of blames her for his decision to marry Aarohi is just making me want to kick him in the balls. And the way his behavior towards Akshu, I don't even wanna talk about it. 😡

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prettywitty

For a minute when he said that I was ok he’s showing vulnerability instead of aggression, it’s a good change. But then he went full on 70s villain…  

yes.....uss waqt i felst so sad for both of them....and tujse naraz nahi....playing.....(thats my all tim favourite song)......bahut bura laga.

But then uske normal abnormal mein i forsot ki mera normal abnormal kya hai????😂

Quite aggressive......😡

Ek aur baat acchi lagi.....is pure khatiya scenario mein....as soon as arohi walked in, woh aa gaya akshu ke saamne...he knows ki arohi akshu ko sunayegi....he stood there as her shield.....Akshu se kuch bhi kahe...but he does not want arohi talking rudely to her...I liked that protective abhi....😂

But Goenka ghar mein woh car scene...was horrible....😡

Akshu is acting so matured....akshu gave it back to him nicely....kaha ek mera decision hai to ek tumhara bho hai...door jaana is akshu's but moving on with arohi is abhi's.....😡

India_TV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

CIS HET MEN ARE THE WORST. THEY HONESTLY HAVE TO STOP BLAMING THE REST (ESPECIALLY WOMEN) FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR STUPID ACTIONS.

The way he kind of blames her for his decision to marry Aarohi is just making me want to kick him in the balls. And the way his behavior towards Akshu, I don't even wanna talk about it. 😡

@ BOLD: aaj akshu clearly and nicely gave it back to him.....ke ek decision mera hai (door jaane ka) to ek tumhara bhi (arohi ke saath move on hone ka)....

he got pissed off with this....as it was easy t blame akshu...but akshu did not take the blame....uske baad se he turned aggressive....usse pehle he was playing the bechara abhi card....😡

Ekahriz thumbnail

yes.....uss waqt i felst so sad for both of them....and tujse naraz nahi....playing.....(thats my all tim favourite song)......bahut bura laga.

But then uske normal abnormal mein i forsot ki mera normal abnormal kya hai????😂

Quite aggressive......😡

Ek aur baat acchi lagi.....is pure khatiya scenario mein....as soon as arohi walked in, woh aa gaya akshu ke saamne...he knows ki arohi akshu ko sunayegi....he stood there as her shield.....Akshu se kuch bhi kahe...but he does not want arohi talking rudely to her...I liked that protective abhi....😂

But Goenka ghar mein woh car scene...was horrible....😡

Akshu is acting so matured....akshu gave it back to him nicely....kaha ek mera decision hai to ek tumhara bho hai...door jaana is akshu's but moving on with arohi is abhi's.....😡

This is what. He is on a scale that goes from one  extremes to the other. Like I won't let anyone torture you or hurt you (okay, good) but I will do it all on my own. 🤢😡

Ekahriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prettywitty

Yea me too - you can edit his dialogs today w horror movie music instead of Sanam covers and ekdum stalker scene it will become 

Lol. I keep saying this. Showing manhandling and playing romantic BGM is not gonna cut it. When it happens in reality, no A R Rahman music is gonna make you feel okay. We will be legit scared for our lives. 😑

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't understand. Suddenly why did he start acting like he was possessed or something. And full on damki about torturing her emotionally. What an asshole! Why do these idiots think only causing physical hurt us a bad thing. 🙄

not his fault, 

Akshara's song has had a deep impact on jija ji's mind.🤣🤣🤣 

Jagah se khisak gaya hai mind 🤣🤣

India_TV thumbnail

I don't understand. Suddenly why did he start acting like he was possessed or something. And full on damki about torturing her emotionally. What an asshole! Why do these idiots think only causing physical hurt us a bad thing. 🙄

he was trying to play the sypathy and bechara card...ki its akshus fault that they r in such a situation....

when akshu gave it back to him...ki u r equally responsible by moving on with arohi....he was cauth unaware that akshu can talk back and show him the mirror....ussse uska matha thanak gaya...and uska abnormal normal sab humara abnormal ho gaya...😂

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhi was super creepy today 🤢

All that manhandling and smirking that he was doing made me uncomfortable. 

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

he was trying to play the sypathy and bechara card...ki its akshus fault that they r in such a situation....

when akshu gave it back to him...ki u r equally responsible by moving on with arohi....he was cauth unaware that akshu can talk back and show him the mirror....ussse uska matha thanak gaya...and uska abnormal normal sab humara abnormal ho gaya...😂

he is so angry that AKSHU isn't showing emotions that he gets worse and worse when she says grow up and live with the choice you made