Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

This is why you shouldn't date your colleagues/ ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

On a serious note, it feels strange to see doctors "deciding" how the patient should be treated

And Vikrant is being annoying rn 

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Deepika's character is so inspiring. I am so glad ki she is such a strong and clear-cut character warna mujhe khud ke naam se  bharosa uth jata. It gives me peace writing Dr Deepika everytime. Keeps my own motivation intact just by watching this fictional character๐Ÿ˜Š

Ooo... Finally tera naam pata chala! 

Dr Deepika proud of u๐Ÿ˜†

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

Ooo... Finally tera naam pata chala

Dr Deepika proud of u๐Ÿ˜†

Haha...thank you โค๏ธ

Ab apna bhi naam bata de๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

This is why you shouldn't date your colleagues/ ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Should I keep this tip in mind for future? Kyuki agale saal mai bhi college jaogi๐Ÿ˜‚toh abhi se collecting advices๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, it feels strange to see doctors "deciding" how the patient should be treated

Even I felt the same for a sec... Then I remembered ek hi bimari ko treat karne ke aalag aalag tareke hote hoge depending on the condn.. Med complications.. Toh maybe they are trying to show that

And Vikrant is being annoying rn 

Yeh aaya hi hai sabko annoy karne kai liye๐Ÿ˜ก

PS: I don't mind few more advices for college ๐Ÿ˜‰

And I may be wrong or misunderstood ur statment so sry in advance if that's the case

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaar..A bura phasega dono k beech..๐Ÿคฃ His reaction after D orders him after V's order..he was like, "Main toh meri bandi ki hi sununga"๐Ÿคฃ

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

PS: I don't mind few more advices for college ๐Ÿ˜‰

And I may be wrong or misunderstood ur statment so sry in advance if that's the case

๐Ÿ˜† Yes I have finished college but I meant generally, when dating people in same job or doing same stuff, chances they might become your boss and if it ended on a bad note, things can become awkward. 

However, college can be a great experience to meet new people and have experiences. People come with their perspectives and we have the chance to see how some people view things. It can shape who you are but it can also be super stressful and boring depending if you have the right people and.... time๐Ÿ˜†. I always thought it would be like how movies show it but most of the time it's working hard for the grades ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

This happens in real life too. We often bend to the rules set by our loved ones specially when it comes to our spouse and end up repenting later. Deepika is like a breath of fresh air. She has broken the typical norms of society and is living life on her terms and conditions. Hope to see a fierce Dr. Deepika Sinha who breaks Dr. Vikrant Saxena's ego. And, since their choices and equations are different there will definitely be clashes.

Reality of the life  - I can relate.

- I did quit my 6 years old  IT job twice to raise my kids as my hubby dear can not help (was not willing to quit his job or minimize work hours) and had no family in this country. 

Now after 14 years of non IT job on and off, I am doing analytic bootcamp with my 40 hrs/week job and family to watch (cooking, cleaning, kids school schedules etc) ...to go back on IT side !!!!!!!!