The show is soo good!! Just love it....but the trps ain't good

UNIK_GR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just love the show but the trps are just so bad also the views on youtube are also not that great hope it grabs attention of ppl...also they have shown the hospital technicalities really well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such shows never wins trp ...its not a trp material type show...its a layered, subtle and too good kind of a show....

So, leave about trp...and enjoy its unique  and subtleness...

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Such shows never wins trp ...its not a trp material type show...its a layered, subtle and too good kind of a show....

So, leave about trp...and enjoy its unique  and subtleness...

Only saas bahu serials are trp chart wale.  

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

New trend in trp race is infidelity/dramas in marriage - EMA  / double marriage / deal marriage.... etc. 🤣

superhit formula is:  two sisters/FLs fighting for one man & that man playing with both of their emotions🤣🤣🤣

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

New trend in trp race is infidelity/dramas in marriage - EMA  / double marriage / deal marriage.... etc. 🤣

superhit formula is:  two sisters/FLs fighting for one man & that man playing with both of their emotions🤣🤣🤣

uff don't. Darad hota hai (pointing at u yrkkh 🤢🤪) 

Sony shows don't get trp. They don't have the reach. Earlier they used to rule reality shows ab woh v nahi hota. They tried trp masala with gul and ekta they flipped. The viewers aren't like sp or zee.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

uff don't. Darad hota hai (pointing at u yrkkh 🤢🤪) 

Sony shows don't get trp. They don't have the reach. Earlier they used to rule reality shows ab woh v nahi hota. They tried trp masala with gul and ekta they flipped. The viewers aren't like sp or zee.

@ bold - not only that!

take any top rated show... .story is common dysfunctional marriage/love: two sisters/MLs behind one ML or EMA or even both!

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

@ bold - not only that!

take any top rated show... .story is common dysfunctional marriage/love: two sisters/MLs behind one ML or EMA or even both!

Atleast sony shows are not like that.  That's is the reason they don't get trp. 

hedwig_potter thumbnail

If I be honest, I expected this.

In the start the promos looked promising, and I was inclined to watch. Even then I knew, either it will shut down soon because of low trps, or it will eventually turn like all other shows to gain trp

I was honestly so relieved to find out it will run in webseries format, and that its a finite show❤️