Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Amitabh uncle has called modi uncle both are best buddies nothing will happen πŸ€£

Kamala05 thumbnail

Bahu Aishwarya grilled by ED over Panama Papers case, Jaya Bachchan loses cool in Parl

Jaya Bachchan lost her cool in Parliament and lashed out at the Bharatiya Janata party saying that "their bad days will begin soon".

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kamala05

Bahu Aishwarya grilled by ED over Panama Papers case, Jaya Bachchan loses cool in Parl

Jaya Bachchan lost her cool in Parliament and lashed out at the Bharatiya Janata party saying that "their bad days will begin soon".

πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I am mildly sick and ankh lag gaya tha thoda sa... Ghar pe news chal raha tha and Yeh chillai! Baap re, I literally got a massive scare. No jokes. Pagal ho gayi hai yeh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Woh bhi hindi mein chilai, bada bhayanak thaπŸ˜‘. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm skeptical if she or Big B will have any action taken on them for the Panama kaand.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VintageWine

I am mildly sick and ankh lag gaya tha thoda sa... Ghar pe news chal raha tha and Yeh chillai! Baap re, I literally got a massive scare. No jokes. Pagal ho gayi hai yeh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! β€οΈ

Kamala05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VintageWine

Ha ha no wonder Aishwarya is not living with them. OR else Jaya will be like" how dare you talk like this and takes few drops of water and curses her😑". She is lady version of Durvasa. 

atominis thumbnail

Typical tactic to tame Bachchans because they are close to Samajwadi party, Jaya has spoken against BJP and targeting of Bollywood in drugs and SSR case.

So they summoned her DIL. Part of pre UP election gig to tame opponents of BJP.

Anyway Jaya misfired big time with her meltdown in parliament today. I feel this will worsen it for Bachchans. They may get Shweta summoned by NCB later.

Anyway, if ED was serious about Panama, Paradise, Pandora paper leaks then why were Ajay Devgan, Amitabh and Ambanis not summoned? They are also named in those papers.

Amitabh has worked for Gujarat govt ads and is too big to touch. So they went after Ash instead as she was named in Panama papers 6 years ago. 

Political vendetta and part of taming vocal people from Bollywood or break entitlement of likes of Jaya B.

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Will the best mummy in the world take Aradhya along with her? πŸ₯Ί

Very surprised to not see Aradhya tag along