Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think the medical stuff and Deepika's ambitions will remain the main plot, so I'm not too worried about a love triangle. Love triangles don't have to be written poorly. It can be just enough drama to keep it interesting without devolving into a soppy mess. And here, Deepika has legitimate reasons to be reserved against both men, one broke her heart and one is her junior and has a significant age difference. Also, both of them have issues with misogyny. I don't think it's going to be the kind of triangle where she's flitting back and forth between them, rather they will have to work hard to win her heart. Then we will see whose feelings are true. 

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am already rooting for Sathe’s equation with Dr Sinha! They can relate to one another on a different level!

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

I am okay with the triangle but the main plot shouldn't be ignored . 

Totally agreed...even I want it...the main plot must not be sidelined at any cost...

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I think the medical stuff and Deepika's ambitions will remain the main plot, so I'm not too worried about a love triangle. Love triangles don't have to be written poorly. It can be just enough drama to keep it interesting without devolving into a soppy mess. And here, Deepika has legitimate reasons to be reserved against both men, one broke her heart and one is her junior and has a significant age difference. Also, both of them have issues with misogyny. I don't think it's going to be the kind of triangle where she's flitting back and forth between them, rather they will have to work hard to win her heart. Then we will see whose feelings are true. 

Well ,you have put it really well together. Till they keep alive the authenticity of the show , I don't mind a Lil drama. But if they turn it into a proper melodramatic serial making us scratch our heads that are we even watching doctors or start noticing how fake is the whole set-up, I am going to be pissed off badly.

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmirza

I am already rooting for Sathe’s equation with Dr Sinha! They can relate to one another on a different level!

Yes so far Deepika and Abhay do seem to have a bit chemistry, although I still wish to see some depth in their relationship. So far Abhay is crushing over her coz Deepika is strong headed and passionate about saving lives and was the only one to take risk and save his mother when even the senior doctor backed off. He has developed an extremely soft corner for her and relates to her more than he relates to any of his friends.

But with vikrant in the scene ,he may realise his true feelings for her and whether he loves her deeply or were all his feelings just platonic.