https://twitter.com/i/timeline

same i am shipping these two 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

https://c.tenor.com/0jheLvur3C0AAAAC/new-girl-high-five.gif

I like how you think๐Ÿ˜†

I think its high time we make a ship name for Advani and Ansari, right? (Unless ofc we already have one, in which case I would like to be informed of it๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

how is AnVani ? ansari-advani 

priya185 thumbnail

I think they may introduce a new character for Sinha

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I have read that in future a male enterpreneur is going to enter.. and he shall be a feminist too

So  what u are saying do have a chance to occur

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I like Ansari, and sia together smiley39 their banter is an entertainment factor that I enjoy. However, today made me realise that Sia might actually fall into this 'unconditional love' for Abhay. It was very clear from the beginning that Sia likes Abhay much more than he likes her. But I never thought that they would follow it with her loving Abhay unconditionally. As of now the foreshadowing and stuff is suggesting this track for her character. 

Next is the great Dr Sathe. He is clearly getting attracted to Deepika and has also developed a soft corner for her. Was it fast? maybe.... but my actual question is where is this going? Will Deepika ever reciprocate his feelings or will he too end up in the one sided love? 

Posting a snippet of what I posted on EDT... since it makes sense and is kind of my thoughts on the same. 

I am pleased to know we have many Ansari advani shippers๐Ÿ˜†

Let's see what makers have planned ahead for Sathe-Sinha

Thanks for replyingโค๏ธ

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

I'm shipping Sathe-Sinha for sure..โ˜บ๏ธ AbDeep it is for me..because somewhere I really wanna see a perfect younger ML nd older FL become a couple on ITV..nd ofcourse Sathe has turned out to be the man who completely understands Sinha nd supports nd cares for her..nd the way the makers r building up their chemistry, it seems so..so AbDeep fits the bill..โค๏ธ

But I think Sinha will end up with Saxena only..which I really don't want as I feel that will give a bit wrong message, even if Saxena has changed for the good! It's better for Sinha to be alone than to end up with Saxena..But ITV pe pyaar humesha ek baar hi hota hai concept dikhaya jata hai..so..๐Ÿ˜ณ Nd moreover I've seen a clip today on SM where Sinha nd Saxena r hugging n crying..reunion k baad ka hi lag rha hai..so seems like Saxena-Sinha will be the endgame..

Btw, has that scene been shown in any epi which was there in the first promo where Sathe screams on top of his lungs sitting on road by his bike?? Can anyone clarify? 

@blue ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I seriously wish its a flashback!

Putting aside the mentor-mentee thing, I'll like Sathe-Sinha. They've nice chemistry, and I want to see a good younger ML older FL story too.

But under no circumstances will I accept Vikrant and Deepika... just plain no. Even if he has changed.๐Ÿค”

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think sathe Sinha ka kuch hoga.

If Mohit rumours are true maybe in last epi he will come and we will get him/D dating and a hint that she has moved on from past (V). Also I don't think she will ever reciprocate his feelings if it goes beyond a crush (which I don't think so) ๐Ÿ˜‚

And still - there was this scene yesterday D walked away from that lung cancer patient and abhay watches her , from walking out of door then through the windows. Full 360 on his feet, that was cute.

Sia ansari now that's a thing they should give us. Ansari seems like a coconut and he will be nice to her and give his heart if they happen. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

@blue ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I seriously wish its a flashback!

Putting aside the mentor-mentee thing, I'll like Sathe-Sinha. They've nice chemistry, and I want to see a good younger ML older FL story too.

But under no circumstances will I accept Vikrant and Deepika... just plain no. Even if he has changed.๐Ÿค”

what do we know about them anyway? Maybe they just drifted apart , and maybe the "tum surgeon nahi ban skti " didn't come from a misogynist pov. 

hedwig_potter thumbnail

I unfortunately can't seem to open the link

But I'm glad to know we have another shipper with usโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

how is AnVani ? ansari-advani 

I like AnVani! Its got a nice sound to it. I'll make a poll soon, perhaps it will be AnVani for the win๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks๐Ÿค—

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

What??? No...

Do not tell me I will have to make do with fanfics