Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_potter thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: elim

After yesterday's episode ,I totally ship Sathe -Sinha .

Would love to see proper younger ML -older FL lovestory not one sided crush . Don't want her to go back to her toxic mysogynist Ex .

I agree Ansari is an interesting character. However I don't see Sia-Ansari as a couple 

Yep, I would like to see a younger ML older FL lovestory too. I doubt I''ve seen much of such couples on ITV, it would be interesting.

And even I don't  want Deepika going back to her Ex. Even if he's really changed for good, still I don't want them together.

As for Sia-Ansari, agree to disagree I would say😃

Kri18 thumbnail

Hi ! I am new in this forum , 

According to me Dr.Sathe and Dr.Sinha will share a platonic mentor mentee relationship like PC and Deepika which will be taken wrong by other people , as Dr.Sathe took PC and Dr.Sinha 's relation in a wrong when he saw Dr.Sinha in hospital . And about Vikrant i don't think he has changed much except that he will be older than before and much experienced than before .

Dr.Advani and Sathe will be great as friends , but i too think that their relationship will not last long . It can , but only if they change themselves . Let makers decide their fate .

About Dr. Ansari , at first i thought that he is just a comic relief in the show but after 2-3 episodes,  i understood that his character is much more than that and same goes for Dr.Murgiwala .

BTW i read it somewhere that makers will bring someone else for Dr.Sinha , i.e. , neither Sathe nor Vikrant but some 3rd person and they are casting some other actor for it , is this true ? 

Edited by Kri18 - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Abhay-Deepika, I think it will be one sided from Abhay.  Deepika not ready for relationship for 2 reasons:  wants to prove herself as a doctor (surgeon) and broken relationship in the past.  Both reasons has one man in common -  Dr V Saxena.

As seen in the original promo - Saxena says to Deepika "tu surgeon nahi ban shakti"

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am happy that u are no longer a silent reader😆

Welcome to the forum dear🤗

scintillaxx thumbnail

like everyone else me too have no inking to whosoever Deepika is getting hitched too😆

And even I want to see Wasim and Sia in future.. Kya mast mast scenes aayege waise bhi they show more compatibility than Abhay-Siya

Ansari is more respectful and handles Siya in a better way than Abhay... They even did their 1 st solo surgery together

scintillaxx thumbnail

aur waise bhi bohot confusion hai ki Mohit aye ga yaa nahi opp Dr Saxsena... Or Maybe he is the feminist enterpreneur to enter ... God knows 

Yeah toh baad mai hi bata sakte hai Deepika ke opp kon hoga

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

After yesterday's episode ,I totally ship Sathe -Sinha .

Would love to see proper younger ML -older FL lovestory not one sided crush . Don't want her to go back to her toxic mysogynist Ex .

I agree Ansari is an interesting character. However I don't see Sia-Ansari as a couple 

I would definitely say  saathe sinha ek dusre ko jaan rahe hai... Bator naye tarike se ...saathe used to think that girls sometimes achieve higher position by using charms only and latter does nothing... But slowly his ego is being tarnished seeing sinha's dedication towards her medical aspirations, which is not showy at all...and that is what  making saathe fall for her...

Side by side, Sinha being a boss fighter has always seen that men had always oppressed women to think beyond and chase the dream..but its her credit only , that saathe is now redeeming to a soft person ...and if it persist even, it may happen that saathe becomes her greater support...because saathe has seen his mother struggle all her life being alone...and so he might not let another lady suffer the same trauma again, if he grow feelings for her...

Hum ne tv pr bohot aise stories dekhe hai jahaa male lead is angry young man , and how he turns to a soft person geeting in touch to a good and docile female lead...

But it has been the first time ,I think that this 'angry young man- bholi bhali good girl' concept is being portrayed in real way apart from high voltage drama...

🙂🙂🙂

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago
hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

At first i didn't like Ansari but oh boy, i was so wrong about him, jaisa bhi hai but i'm really enjoying his character and his pair with Advani would be an interesting couple😆

About sinha-sathe, m not so sure, they do look good together, but yeah it would be really nice if there isn't any love relationship btw them, i really enjoy their equation as it is, but don't know why i have a gut feeling that they'll turn their story into typical love triangle😆, agar aisa na ho then it would be really refreshing

Yeah same! In first episode I thought it was rather mean of him to do what he did... but well, he grew on me😆

I also enjoy sathe-sinha equation like it is now, I guess I won't mind much if there is a romantic angle in future between them, but no love triangle please, I don't enjoy those😛

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Same line of thoughts here... Am totally shipping Ansari and Advani... would love it if happens.... and as you said about Sathe and Sinha... am not keeping any particular opinions about it... if it happens then well and good and if it doesn't, I wouldn't mind that either. of course, the fact remains that will definitely form a great partnership crossing hurdles together which may strengthen their bond even if it is in a platonic way. I like their working team. 

But yeah Ansari and Advani should happen ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

https://c.tenor.com/0jheLvur3C0AAAAC/new-girl-high-five.gif

I like how you think😆

I think its high time we make a ship name for Advani and Ansari, right? (Unless ofc we already have one, in which case I would like to be informed of it😃)

scintillaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

I like how you think😆

I think its high time we make a ship name for Advani and Ansari, right? (Unless ofc we already have one, in which case I would like to be informed of it😃)

Me too😆

Shayad abhi tak toh nahi hai😵

Ship name kispe rakhege Ansari-Advani ya Wasim-sia🤣