Sathe-Sinha, Advani-Ansari

hedwig_potter thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

(My first post on this forum... Yayy!!)

So yeah, as the title says, I would like to discuss their dynamics.

Thoughts, comments, opinions, really anything and everything is welcome.

I for one, ship Ansari and Advani. I love Ansari's character so far, and I enjoy their banter. I just get the vibes from them u know, that they'll make a good pairing.

Also, regardless of the future of these two pairings, I just feel like Sia and Abhay won't last long. They are quite incompatible, tbh. They might look nice on surface, with all the teasing going on, but I don't think it will last in long run.

Sathe and Sinha, I'm honestly not sure what I want from them.

I'll be honest, from the promos I thought they'll be paired opposite to each other. But when the first 1/2 episode(s) aired, I was a little off-put after finding out the hierarchy of positions. Its not the ages, that's not an issue, I don't mind one of them being older, girl or boy. I'm sort off uncomfortable with boss-subordinate romantic relationships, or Mentor-mentee romantic relationships(Again, regardless of the genders).

So I was hoping that it would just be a Mentor-mentee relationship, maybe a bit more platonic than formal.

But since last 2-3 episodes, I can sort off smell something else happening (or maybe it won't happen afterall, we can only wait and watch). I also saw on SM, and I also did a bit of silent reading on this forum, that few people do ship them.

I guess, once I get over my initial aversion, I'm honestly kind off meh about it. Not meh about in a bad way, but meh about it in a way that means, if they end up being an item, well great! They don't end up being an item, well it works that way as well. It would be nice either way, is what I mean.

But I do hope Dr. Ansari and Dr. Advani end up together! They would be such a riot🤣🤣It's fun watching their scenes

Yeah that's about it, I guess.

Looking forward to having fun with you guys!🤗❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

😆 Dr Ansari is really the interesting one. I hope we see his backstory.

As for the romantic ship, I agree. 😆

At first I didn't think Sinha and Sathe would be a ship.

Then the last 2 episodes where Sathe seems a goner, smiling too much 😆 Ngl, they are cute. But will it be one sided? Reciprocated? No idea. It's still episode 9.

There is still Vikrant. Will he be an a* hole? Has he changed?😳

The show is already complete without the love story, atleast for me, I hope they don't mess it up by adding a stretched love story or triangle. 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dr. Ansari and Dr. Advani come from very very different worlds.. if they end up together it will be hilarious😆😆

Today's episode solidified that Sia and Abhay are going to break up. After all the chaos he directly went to Deepika and kind of ignored Sia.. so no way that is happening. I get the mentor mentee thing that you are talking about. I don't like power imbalances in relationships with age, money, postion, experience(But Abhay doesn't seem like someone who is going to take orders so there is no real difference). I also really want Deepika to have a junior with whom she has a relationship like Deepika-PC or PC-Shukanto Da. As long as they focus enough on the other stuff instead of making it all about love I'm ok with anything except obsession.

Also I have no clue what Deepika thinks. And what Dr. Saxena is gonna do. 

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm good with both pairs becoming ships. I don't feel Abhay and Sia are compatible. First of all, Abhay treats Sia horribly and even if he makes up for that they have different value systems. We have gotten hints through both Abhay's mom and Dr. Ansari that Abhay-Sia aren't that solid of a relationship. Even Shukanto said that people who date don't necessarily stay together or get married. Ansari-Sia have good banter and it will be interesting to see how they manage their very different backgrounds in a relationship. As for Sathe-Sinha, I very much enjoy their dynamic. I feel they have chemistry and I would be happy if they got in a relationship as I would get maximum scenes with them, with no third to butt in and grab attention. I understand your aversion to the power imbalance, but honestly Abhay doesn't seem affected at all that Deepika is his boss. He's completely blunt with her. Also, doctor-resident relationships are very common in medical dramas, so I just accept it as fiction and entertainment. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 2 years ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

After yesterday's episode ,I totally ship Sathe -Sinha .

Would love to see proper younger ML -older FL lovestory not one sided crush . Don't want her to go back to her toxic mysogynist Ex .

I agree Ansari is an interesting character. However I don't see Sia-Ansari as a couple 

Edited by elim - 2 years ago
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

At first i didn't like Ansari but oh boy, i was so wrong about him, jaisa bhi hai but i'm really enjoying his character and his pair with Advani would be an interesting couple😆

About sinha-sathe, m not so sure, they do look good together, but yeah it would be really nice if there isn't any love relationship btw them, i really enjoy their equation as it is, but don't know why i have a gut feeling that they'll turn their story into typical love triangle😆, agar aisa na ho then it would be really refreshing

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Same line of thoughts here... Am totally shipping Ansari and Advani... would love it if happens.... and as you said about Sathe and Sinha... am not keeping any particular opinions about it... if it happens then well and good and if it doesn't, I wouldn't mind that either. of course, the fact remains that will definitely form a great partnership crossing hurdles together which may strengthen their bond even if it is in a platonic way. I like their working team. 

But yeah Ansari and Advani should happen 😆😆

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

😆 Dr Ansari is really the interesting one. I hope we see his backstory.

As for the romantic ship, I agree. 😆

At first I didn't think Sinha and Sathe would be a ship.

Then the last 2 episodes where Sathe seems a goner, smiling too much 😆 Ngl, they are cute. But will it be one sided? Reciprocated? No idea. It's still episode 9.

There is still Vikrant. Will he be an a* hole? Has he changed?😳

The show is already complete without the love story, atleast for me, I hope they don't mess it up by adding a stretched love story or triangle. 

Yeah I wanna see his backstory too😃

Let's see where makers will take Sathe-sinha😆

Vikrant's character in terms of story is actually unpredictable at the moment. But somewhere I feel he might not have changed after all. I say this because of that scene in promo where he kinda slaps his hand on the wall beside Deepika's head... I mean that's not really solid logic, we'll just see, ig

Yep, for me too, its wholesome as it is. At this point, so far, its quite good on the medical aspect, any love story would just be a nice addition.

Thanks for replying❤️

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

Dr. Ansari and Dr. Advani come from very very different worlds.. if they end up together it will be hilarious😆😆

Today's episode solidified that Sia and Abhay are going to break up. After all the chaos he directly went to Deepika and kind of ignored Sia.. so no way that is happening. I get the mentor mentee thing that you are talking about. I don't like power imbalances in relationships with age, money, postion, experience(But Abhay doesn't seem like someone who is going to take orders so there is no real difference). I also really want Deepika to have a junior with whom she has a relationship like Deepika-PC or PC-Shukanto Da. As long as they focus enough on the other stuff instead of making it all about love I'm ok with anything except obsession.

Also I have no clue what Deepika thinks. And what Dr. Saxena is gonna do. 

Glad to know we're on the same page😆

@bold Yeah me too! I would really love to see something like that😃

So far the show is doing great in delivering the content that was promoted, so I am going to trust the makers that they'll keep any love story as a side plot.

And funnily enough, I too have no inkling whatsoever as to how Deepika thinks Ofc she's idealistic and stuff, but in terms of her relationship with her residents, I don't have any idea what she thinks of any of them.

Dr. Saxena, in terms of plot, is unpredictable rn, its tough to say what he'll do going forward.

Thanks for reply❤️

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I'm good with both pairs becoming ships. I don't feel Abhay and Sia are compatible. First of all, Abhay treats Sia horribly and even if he makes up for that they have different value systems. We have gotten hints through both Abhay's mom and Dr. Ansari that Abhay-Sia aren't that solid of a relationship. Even Shukanto said that people who date don't necessarily stay together or get married. Ansari-Sia have good banter and it will be interesting to see how they manage their very different backgrounds in a relationship. As for Sathe-Sinha, I very much enjoy their dynamic. I feel they have chemistry and I would be happy if they got in a relationship as I would get maximum scenes with them, with no third to butt in and grab attention. I understand your aversion to the power imbalance, but honestly Abhay doesn't seem affected at all that Deepika is his boss. He's completely blunt with her. Also, doctor-resident relationships are very common in medical dramas, so I just accept it as fiction and entertainment. 

Yes, Abhay has lots of scope for character improvement, let's hope he grows as story goes forward. As you said, their value systems are different, in ways where they cannot line up together. They'll make good friends, but the relationships itself isn't very strong as a romantic relationship.

And I guess you are right about Sathe-Sinha, if makers go for a proper romantic angle in future, I should take it as fiction. I'll enjoy it more that way😃

Thanks for replying.