EusraM thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was actually a viewer of YRKKH in first season. I skipped the second season mostly. I just want to know if Kartik and Naira have another biological daughter named Kaira which was shown as adoptive daughter Krishna?

Thanks !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EusraM

I was actually a viewer of YRKKH in first season. I skipped the second season mostly. I just want to know if Kartik and Naira have another biological daughter named Kaira which was shown as adoptive daughter Krishna?

Thanks !

I think that’s how it happened but Krishna disappeared right before their second Mumbai track and we never heard about her again which I find so confusing! Maybe they’ll bring her back as a plot twist in YRKKH3

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

I think that’s how it happened but Krishna disappeared right before their second Mumbai track and we never heard about her again which I find so confusing! Maybe they’ll bring her back as a plot twist in YRKKH3

Nope🤔 Naira's death track mein karishna bhi thi 🤧

Alia.q thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They never confirmed that Krishna was Kaira's real daughter, Kaira. There was lots of hints but never a confirmation and then she just disappeared after Naira’s death. 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia.q

They never confirmed that Krishna was Kaira's real daughter, Kaira. There was lots of hints but never a confirmation and then she just disappeared after Naira’s death. 

But didn't they adopt her? And Kaira figured out their first daughter was alive so I expected Kartik to continue the hunt to find their child even after Naira's death

Alia.q thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But didn't they adopt her? And Kaira figured out their first daughter was alive so I expected Kartik to continue the hunt to find their child even after Naira's death

they did adopt her and they started searching for Kaira but then I’m not sure why or what happened but they never reached the truth. Makers kind if shoved it all under a rug😳

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

that is, if even they remember about her existence 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

that is, if even they remember about her existence 

I hope they do, Krishna I miss you! Same with Krish

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Krishna was adopted daughter. Kaira (whom they couldn't even name Kaira) was their first child their biological daughter (yes Kairav is not Kaira's first child) but she died a few hours after birth. Only Kartik could hold her in his arms.